Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please (41037 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Aspirila: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
XenderFender, what's the name of their cult group n what are the crimes she said they v committed?
Also, I smell fabricated thread.
Another female cultist spotted
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by kernniejay(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Yes he's paying for post. That Akagum called Seun! Bros your thread look like a fabricated one
Very funny statement up there. By the way, how sweet is your plum ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Aspirila: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
etoete77:
Use your parent as typical excuse to vamus
Ahhh you want to finally make op turn orphan ,she won't think twice before she eliminate his parents
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
kernniejay:

Very funny statement up there.
By the way, how sweet is your plum ?
Very sweet o!
Shey you say dem suppose throw 30 rounds knockout/banger inside your boxers?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Aspirila:

Another female cultist spotted
Your head like container

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by kernniejay(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Very sweet o!
Shey you say dem suppose throw 30 rounds knockout/banger inside your boxers?
Funny gurl you certainly are. No be only 30 rounds, 100 nko? What about dropping a grenade in your panties?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
kernniejay:

Funny gurl you certainly are. No be only 30 rounds, 100 nko? What about dropping a grenade in your panties?
You be bandit abi?
Na your type dey use rophynol ontop woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by amakanancy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Surrender your life to Christ and make Him your Lord and Saviour. Invite her to do the same. She either joins you or leaves you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by kernniejay(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

You be bandit abi?
Na your type dey use rophynol ontop woman.
Bandit? No. You mean bandwidth? Yes, 6G network at that.
By the way, never heard of any rophynol or whatever, na lazy men dey do those stuff, I pass that level.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by MrBroke(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
You dey fear woman grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by PhenomenalAustin: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
ImmanuelMyron:
@Op.
Next time you wanna talk 'bout cultism for this forum no dey greet us. Who be ur una? grin

FYI SIR.
Bring her to NL and fwd she 'Saynotocultism and Oyin' post, if she still no learn bro lock her fuckin' ass up.

Abeg send the Oyin link abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Violentnigerian: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bros no bother you done marry grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by DeeChukwu: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
tee59:
Her beauty captivated you without digging deep to know more about her, before toasting. A cult leader for that matter, you're in already and can harm you if you cut off the relationship. You better watch your steps cus other cult group may be looking for ways to retaliate back and you won't be spared. Watch out niggar.

No hope for the niggar at all.

He's already a marked man.

It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by izubext007: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Period
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by immanuelsize: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nicepoker:
You went as far as dating a Nigerian girl who is also a cultist.
double wahala for dead body
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Gabangel(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bros, the only thing I can tell you to do is "PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Second. Talk to her. Hear her out. Ask why she likes this stuff. Later tell her that sometimes when she talks of this her stuff, does she know that she scares you? You, you are not use to this kind of things. Use TALK NO JUTSU. Convince her of what it does to you, I also wonder if you guys have started having s3gz
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Bolubaba(m): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2022
Turn yourself to 15 sec man and pretend you are seriously broke. She'll leave. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Obarofrederick(m): 5:55am On Dec 31, 2022
You better withdraw from that relationship, and you should do it with discretion. It's for your own good o.

Long life and peace of mind na e sure pass o
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Tayodihno: 6:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Pray to God about it
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by IyaTola: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Why are people doubting the OP?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by IyaTola: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2022
youngmd:
Lies
search for obelz on Nairaland and read her story
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by fman(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2022
OKOATA:
I'm sure she was gangbanged by several men during ini. Better run for your life.
ask sodiumvalproate, if him follow taste the püssy...
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by jimmynauty: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2022
She is under a principality. You have to be a god over prince.

godsRules
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by vickydevoka(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Change your attitude towards her

Start misbehaving she will get tired and leave on her own.
Simple. Unless he is rich. Gals hardly leave if u are rich
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by Machinegun91(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Why do people still fear those bastards called cultist?
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by BlackKafka: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
greggng:
Go and get a fake doctor report...where it says you have HIV ...Ensure you never sleep with her b4 ooo...otherwise you will get into more problem . This can only work if you never sleep with her at all.

Start by telling her ...honey you know why I have refused to have sex with you ? I had hiv and here is the test result. You have been kind to me I don't want to infest you with hiv ...You are such a nice lady and I don't want you to get entangled in my misery . I know you deserve a health man out there ...if she decide to stay after telling her all this ...don't abandon her ...make her your wife ...no ve every body wey join cult them.dey settle score with .

When finally she Don stay...you can now tell her that you did all that to test her love for you...you wanted to know if she can stay in good and bad times

Come and dash me money for this consultation

HIV is extreme . . . if she is AS, you could claim AS as well, and use that as an excuse saying you are looking for a possible life-long partner.
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
kernniejay:

I see you and Zonefree getting married soon.

This I have seen.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.