Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust (28312 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by mytime24(f): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2022
To share naija money na
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by cliqtips: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Transfer window don open ?

Abi, which deal are dey striking like thunder ?

Oh, i don forget sef say Liverpool too don sign one player named Gakpo or so.

Tinubu, I hope your signings won't flop in 2023 oooo
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by fof1: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by onatisi(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
seunmsg:

And you know what is going on, right? Exactly how you knew before APC primary that Tinubu will not pick the ticket, right?

See this politics, we go teach una by fire by force.
Apc primary that was bought with stolen money?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
fof1:

IT WILL NOT WORK,PLS. MARK IT HERE.
They will just dupe tinubu and leave him.dry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu actually agreed with the rumoured conditions given by those G5, then Tinubu must have missed a step.

Very unsafe for him and I disagree with this report.

Politically, Tinubu is more experienced and knowledgeable than this nonsense.

I don't think Tinubu agreed as being rumoured around, never.
You finally took the advice of borrowing sense from the nearest abbatoir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Emola12(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
God dey God never sleep and he no go sleep PETER OBI is my choice and is only death that can change it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Mrkumareze(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2022
When the history of this political epoch is written, the names of Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu will be written in gold for the courageous decision to place national interest above all other considerations,” he said.

Does Tinubu have national interest at heart n went ahead to choose a Muslim as deputy cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by yerimastyle(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
I laugh at these disobedient children supporting wike for his act thinking he is doing it for Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by JoeNL22(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-strikes-deal-with-g-5-govs-in-london/
Tinubu if you accept the G5 the north will be with Atiku full force. The elections will now be north versus south. Let's wait and hear from the G5 first before jumping the gun. Either way. It will further obi's cause

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ahiboilandgas: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-strikes-deal-with-g-5-govs-in-london/
obi should strike a Deal with Atiku . Or Na Muslim Muslim government the another Muslim after pmb 8 years ...24 years ..ASO rock chapel will closed by that .
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
BATified2023:
same way princeoflagos says he will explain after tinubu loses d primary n till now no explanation
Shattap. You confessed here you don't like Tinubu but just supporting him to spite your nemesis as if your opinion mattered.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Osibajo2023: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc primary that was bought with stolen money?
Peter obi bought Labour ticket with 20million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by sofeo(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Alright!
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by pquaver(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
BATified2023:
same way princeoflagos says he will explain after tinubu loses d primary n till now no explanation

No mind the urchin lol.. He is in a state of despair because of the news. Tinubu has sent them to coma. He has left them speechless.. What does he want to explain..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ada9ja(f): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.

All these written by YOU to ur fellow human

Is a shame that ur parent gave birth to you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Peter obi bought Labour ticket with 20million
So you are happy tinubu bought apc ticket that would have be won by Osibanjo? You think pat utomi stepped down because of 20m?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Gbogbowa: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
KingKO22:
As a Christian
I and my household have made up our mind to vote for d most credible nd meritorious candidate in person of Cityboy of Africa
If you are christian you will not vote a drug lord and hem smoker as president,Tinubu is sick even God don't accept sick animal as sacrifice

Long life Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Didijiji: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha

NOW UNA GO KNOW SAY POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE AND NOT TO YOU CORRUPT IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Antai123(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is always a thousand miles ahead, he is a Grand Master of the game.
Tinubu 2023 insha ALLAH!.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by maestroferddi: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
APC propaganda....
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by baretalk: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, Nigeria is about to take flight, to progress.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Osibajo2023: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So you are happy tinubu bought apc ticket that would have be won by Osibanjo? You think pat utomi stepped down because of 20m?
I am not happy, I would have preferred Peter Obi to Tinubu, victory for Peter obi, is a victory for masses, victory for democracy, but with the look of things, Tinubu and Atiku has an edge in structure, and can't imagine another fulani

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by brain54(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2022
All I will say is that if tinubu wins it would be another disaster for Nigeria(ns)
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Segunbabba(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2022
If they like let them strike deal till next year, Christians will never support muslim muslim ticket. These G5 governors or whatever they call themselves will never force Christians to vote muslim muslim presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by GCFRin2034: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.

Hope your parents and children are proud of the disgrace you have become .

Don’t bother responding, as it won’t be read.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by VULCAN(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Hahahaha.

This Joker sits in his one room apartment and spins yarns about matters he isn't qualified to comment on.

February will surprise all of you who think that money will buy you the Presidency.

undisputedKOC:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by emonis88: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2022
All these shenanigans,seh no be one man ,one vote? The polls il say the minds of d people!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Jackbaur88: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2022
The strike a deal that will favour them and their families. These people are so centred and are out for their interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Nwoko Initiates Bill On Monthly Payment Of Rent / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.