Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust (28308 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2022
CEOKmotors:

You really lack comprehension.

I never said Tinubu should win or be given, after all, he's frail.

But the man is working his ass for it.

How many strategic alliance has obi made, is he just banking on the south for vote??

Is he just banking on the youths for vote, the vote will split among the youths, even in the south.

So how will obi win when he's not making any alliance up north.

He is not making alliances in the North or you have chosen to see what exactly you want to see? Obedient kee you dia!!!! Peter Obi was in Benue during teh xmas celebrations and met with teh Governor shortly after that.What is that called dialliance?
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Jsucre(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Last last Obidents understand PDAPC. we think this old man doesn't know what he was saying
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Truthisunique2: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Jackbaur88:
The strike a deal that will favour them and their families. These people are so centred and are out for their interests.
I thought you lots where praising wike say he is fighting for justice

Lol, gullible obidients don dey see wike only associate with obi to spite Atiku his boss

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Midastorch(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
The only reason why all these happens and happen everytime is that the poor Nigerian masses don't know the power that rests in their hands.

I pray and wish we can rise and VOTE WISELY.
G5 to any party for all we care. Endorsement for all we care. Decamping for all we care. Structure for all we care. Just VOTE WISELY.

Lmfaoooooooo but you wish that they Endorse Peter Obi the rock, swear with your life that you dont

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

I laff and laff. You don't know what is going on.
this one that knows dolt about politics is also talking? Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by drlateef: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu actually agreed with the rumoured conditions given by those G5, then Tinubu must have missed a step.

Very unsafe for him and I disagree with this report.

Politically, Tinubu is more experienced and knowledgeable than this nonsense.

I don't think Tinubu agreed as being rumoured around, never.

This is the latest:

BREAKING NEWS...

"WE HAVE A DEAL WITH APC..." GOV. WIKE.

"I have instructed my colleagues in the G-5, the only party that can win the 2023 Presidency is All Progressives Congress APC, and we must do everything possible to approach the Southern Nigeria Leadership of the party under my immediate past successor and boss, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the Deputy Senate President, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ovie Omo-Agege, to fine-tune all arrangements for that.

We have met with the APC Presidential Candidate, Ahmed Bola Tinubu. He directed that we officially defect from the PDP to APC, which is a very impossible idea at the moment since some of my colleagues are having PDP Tickets. I personally told Tinubu to allow us stay in PDP and do the job, and after 2023 victory, I will collapse every remnant of PDP under my faction in Nigeria, beginning with Rivers State.

On my Governorship Candidate Sim Fubara, all I have to say is, let APC win the Presidency and National Assembly first, that should be our priority as Rivers people for now.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."

Excerpts from Gov. Nyesom Wike's address to BBC Africa in London, 28th December, 2022, after the G-5 Meeting With APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by sultry69(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

Kikiki. What you are all celebrating is actually a Trojan horse created and perfected by Baba Ota himself. When the horse is opened and the soldiers hidden within come out, the film will start.
Keep deceiving yourself by jumping from trend to trend in pained.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by HardMirror(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Midastorch:

Lmfaoooooooo but you wish that they Endorse Peter Obi the rock, swear with your life that you dont
if they had backed peter obi, these obidients would have flooded nairaland with jubilations. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by CJ310(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.

They should ban this hateful comment. Disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Truthisunique2: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
HRprof:
Wike After calling APC cancer !!
It doesn’t make any relevant to me is just 5 vote I’m seeing there. Supporting Tinubu does not guarantee that Tinubu will get higher vote from the 5 states, 5G governors will not police people to vote for Tinubu even their supporters will still vote their choice so it doesn’t make any sense to me.
but you guys where shouting wicked wike when he has been using state power to disturb legit activities of Atiku in rivers

Una agree that time say wike get illegal power

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by CEOKmotors: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
cktheluckyman:

He is not making alliances in the North or you have chosen to see what exactly you want to see? Obedient kee you dia!!!! Peter Obi was in Benue during teh xmas celebrations and met with teh Governor shortly after that.What is that called dialliance?

Supporting obi doesn't mean I should be a fool and dumb like you, only speaking out if sentiment.

I'm talking about north, you're mentioning middle belt... How many people even dey Benue.

What alliance has obi made in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, sokoto and the rest.

Dem dey call state, you dey call Benue. Even say dem dey kill them like fowl under buhari, see how the stupid people still troop out for APC rally.

Keep fooling yourself with sentiment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by MysticM2022: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Just after their selfish interest. None is bothering about the betterment of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by higgs: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria is sinking while the elite are busy making deals.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by NothingDoMe: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

I laff in mandarin. They are just playing Sanwo-Olu like ludo. When all is set and done, I will explain what actually happened. For now, I will just watch, read and laugh.
I Gerrit cheesy
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by NothingDoMe: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Daily Trust has been consistent
This was two days ago. Lol. Wike is in Spain watching ball now ; cheesy
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ZooOga: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Read carefully, the op is using quotations marks to quote and unnamed source. Mischief knows no end na.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Great2017: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
KingKO22:
As a Christian
I and my household have made up our mind to vote for d most credible nd meritorious candidate in person of Cityboy of Africa

Long life Jagaban

So, this is your credibility.

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by walefresh3(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

I laff and laff. You don't know what is going on.
zombidient like u are too emotional.... My relatives has told me severally to stop commenting on facebook... Dey said I don't need to engage zombie like unaa..

Say make wait till d election day, he go chock una.. obi come my church all of us dey shout because our pastor don tell us say make we welcome him with loud voice.. hahahah...

U Meant say naa all of us go vote obi... That day u go know YORUBA....

Social media don scam the scammer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Charly68: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
it is a game of self interest,let the game continue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Mjsarki: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Indispensable85(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zombiediots will wail uncontrollably. Lol.....
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by seunjungle1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na lie you dey talk guy. The news spoil both your moment and movement.,..it choke you!
You expected G5 to support Pandora...in this kind of political dispensation, its only a f00l that will go on agreement with obi...agreement on what...illusion has blocked their real sense of reasoning.

It choke you once again...
Like my candidate will say, we are getting there no qualms.
We are movement, we are Jagaban!

LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu actually agreed with the rumoured conditions given by those G5, then Tinubu must have missed a step.

Very unsafe for him and I disagree with this report.

Politically, Tinubu is more experienced and knowledgeable than this nonsense.

I don't think Tinubu agreed as being rumoured around, never.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Corrinthians(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.
Too much vawulence I'm a single comment. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by LeoDeKing: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
seunjungle1:
Na lie you dey talk guy. The news spoil both your moment and movement.,..it choke you!
You expected G5 to support Pandora...in this kind of political dispensation, its only a f00l that will go on agreement with obi...agreement on what...illusion has blocked their real sense of reasoning.

It choke you once again...
Like my candidate will say, we are getting there no qualms.
We are movement, we are Jagaban!

Your preference for Tinubu is less than 1% of my preference for him.

And yes, I'm disappointed in Tinubu if he actually entered that deal.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Corrinthians(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
The only reason why all these happens and happen everytime is that the poor Nigerian masses don't know the power that rests in their hands.

I pray and wish we can rise and VOTE WISELY.
G5 to any party for all we care. Endorsement for all we care. Decamping for all we care. Structure for all we care. Just VOTE WISELY.
You don't care anymore because it appears your appetite has been cut short and you won't have even the slightest taste of the aroma you've been smelling. grin

When they claimed Ortom endorsed the crook called Obi, y'all threw a carnival in Alaigbo. Suddenly, with this news today, you don't care.

You Igbos know next to nothing about politics. Your inconsistencies give you guys off as acutely naive.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Lubumbashi: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
I know Wike will deliver Rivers to Bola. He is very grounded. I will enjoy watching him campaign for Jagaban like he promised to cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ORIAYO70(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-strikes-deal-with-g-5-govs-in-london/

To me anyone supporting Lp are nothing but just mere barbarians... Its crystal clear that they don't understand politics at all...

We have about 4 contestant yet they r drilling only Tinubu, which is their potential threat, no one speaks disparagingly to Obi....

But I can't imagine the loathe of iPod to Tinubu, according to Reno they will pay...

I love Obi, for his strength and audacity for joining the race, but it's obvious that he is just running

No sane person or G5 would have supported Obi, they rather remain in Pdp than support Lp, labour party can win Presidency definitely not with Obi.....

If someone like Soludo emerge I would have love it not a serial Pandora thief.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Oziens: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fake news Tinubu propaganda machine at work. Desperately seekibg for validation to hoodwink the gullible. Provide the video of G5 endorsement of Tinubu or else keep shut.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by nedekid: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
As I will always say, I prefer Obi to be president. But if it will not work, then baba lagos is the next option. It cannot be Atiku, power must come to the south if not a bad precedent will be set where one region will hold on to power indefinatly.
Well even whe you talk of power comming to the south, equity says it should go to the eastern people and not the west, but that is the lesser evil than it remaining in the north.
My only fear is that baba has to watch his back. That his vp is an extremist and very power hungry fellow. Baba must not chop his agbado, cassava, garri and especially dodo in front of that taliban if not hmmm. You turn your back and aboki don put something inside the dodo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by chikason22(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
seunmsg:

This is the best way to go about it. I don’t even think there is a need for the G-5 to make any public announcement on who they are supporting. The governors should simply deploy their structure in support of Tinubu and after the election, they can switch over.

When it comes to politics, it is always difficult to outplay an old fox like Bola Tinubu. He is a thoroughbred politician who knows his onions. The way he surmounted the hurdles placed before him to pick the APC ticket should have signaled to his haters that this guy is solid.

Only kids who don’t understand politics would ever a group of 5 governors will abandon an Atiku and support a Peter Obi that can’t win the election even with their support. The G-5 needs serious protection after destroying PDP and the only sensible and realistic alternative before them is Tinubu. In fact, they need Tinubu more than Tinubu needs them at this point. All they need to do now is deliver 25% or more in their respective states and we are good.

Jagaban, you do this one. When you hear Bola Tinubu, always out a respect to the name. He is not your naanu’s mate.
People that are planning to reap him of his ill gotten wealth, you're there talking rubbish. False hope to deceive him and his Urchíns
Hahahaha. Omo Tinubu and his supporters mumu no be small. Lolzz
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by rollywise(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
At the end, they shall all work for Peter Gregory Obi. A man without structure but feared by all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Days To Go… Curious Public Peeps Into Politics, Fashion, Style Of First Ladies / #osun State Still Trending On Twitter See [snapshots] / Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.