Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust (28315 Views)

Bawa’s Suspension: Hurricane Tinubu Strikes Again – Adeyanju / BREAKING!!!: 2023: Buhari Plans To Leave For Spain,Strikes Deal With GEJ (Pix) / Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.

Ijaw and Urhobo Wey I be behind Tinubu You well so? Why speaking for my tribes. Abi you use head knack wall?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by yemmit90: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I'm 100% batified, but if Tinubu actually agreed with the rumoured terms of the G5, then something is wrong somewhere.

I have some reservations with this report.

The deal is very easy for APC I think. Of all the G-5 governors, only Makinde seat in Oyo can be sacrifice, others are not needed by them. Wike and Ortom are not on ballot. With the help of G-5, require 25% is sure in Abia and Enugu, while Benue and Rivers can give them more than 30% each. Oyo will no doubt give them about 85%. It is a good deal for them.

All said, APC is still an evil party destroyed Nigerians and Nigeria economy. Let hope the new administration change the situation for good.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
seunmsg:

This is the best way to go about it. I don’t even think there is a need for the G-5 to make any public announcement on who they are supporting. The governors should simply deploy their structure in support of Tinubu and after the election, they can switch over.

When it comes to politics, it is always difficult to outplay an old fox like Bola Tinubu. He is a thoroughbred politician who knows his onions. The way he surmounted the hurdles placed before him to pick the APC ticket should have signaled to his haters that this guy is solid.

Only kids who don’t understand politics would ever a group of 5 governors will abandon an Atiku and support a Peter Obi that can’t win the election even with their support. The G-5 needs serious protection after destroying PDP and the only sensible and realistic alternative before them is Tinubu. In fact, they need Tinubu more than Tinubu needs them at this point. All they need to do now is deliver 25% or more in their respective states and we are good.

Jagaban, you do this one. When you hear Bola Tinubu, always out a respect to the name. He is not your naanu’s mate.

Thoroughbred politician and Nigeria is still lagging behind. Una too like core politicians, see them as gods. Well na Una know, we don waka go where them value us small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ebuclassic18(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
So they think after their rubbish they will impose APC in the states they govern is like they never stone this people before
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Vintage100(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2022
I said it here last week that Wike or G-5 governors can't back Obi. Even if Wike knows Obi may win Rivers state but he understands that he can't win the general elections. Politicians don't reason like some of us who are not politicians do, they are only after their interests. I know G-5 will only align with the candidate whose chance is brighter

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by HRprof: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Wike After calling APC cancer !!
It doesn’t make any relevant to me is just 5 vote I’m seeing there. Supporting Tinubu does not guarantee that Tinubu will get higher vote from the 5 states, 5G governors will not police people to vote for Tinubu even their supporters will still vote their choice so it doesn’t make any sense to me.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:
Of course it is expected. Majority of SS is behind Tinubu, the Ijaw nation is behind Tinubu, the majority of the North are supporting Tinubu, and SW is following Tinubu bumper to bumper like Igbo drug traffickers follow cocaine across the world.

Only IPOB terrorists fools from Ojucrook land are supporting Peter Obi the IPOB candidate. These Zombidiot fools will be resoundingly disgraced by February next year after Tinubu wins the elections and is sworn in as president.

I will advise these hateful frustrated wretched Zombidiots to start contributing money to buy their coffins now before the price quadruples next year because I'm sure these Zombidiots can't bear the overwhelming disgrace, sorrow and depression that will follow after Peter Obi the political fraudster loses woefully by February elections. God bless the few Igbos with sense like Ken Nnamani, Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Arthur Eze and the rest of them. Death to all IPOB terrorists.
Your useless Muslim terrorist won't win,God bless few Yorubas with sense for supporting Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by occfx: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
The only reason why all these happens and happen everytime is that the poor Nigerian masses don't know the power that rests in their hands.

I pray and wish we can rise and VOTE WISELY.
G5 to any party for all we care. Endorsement for all we care. Decamping for all we care. Structure for all we care. Just VOTE WISELY.

G5 is 5 Votes plus there aids. Nigeria don't need any deal, let's vote the best candidates
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Then what becomes the fate of APC aspirants for other offices like gov senate and reps in those 5 states?

A state like Benue, Tinubu doesn't need Ortom to get reasonable votes there considering the popularity of the APC gubernatorial aspirant. If Tinubu truly agreed with those terms, don't you think the aspirant will switch loyalty to the party.

Besides, it amounts to treachery and betrayal for personal ambition.
you are right. They gave these conditions months ago and Tinubu walked out. Is it now that PDP is threatening to expel them that Tinubu will accept? Media people are just writing anything to make money. They're only speculating. Even if they made a deal they're keeping it highly confidential. Besides Apc don't need to win those states except Oyo. All they need is for PDP to get low votes there. If turnout is poor in both Benue and Rivers that's enough. Without the state government it will be difficult to mobilise voters
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Fiscus105(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If Tinubu actually agreed with the rumoured conditions given by those G5, then Tinubu must have missed a step.

Very unsafe for him and I disagree with this report.

Politically, Tinubu is more experienced and knowledgeable than this nonsense.

I don't think Tinubu agreed as being rumoured around, never.

When the body language of Buhari showing he is surporting Atiku, his fellow Fulani man, what did u expect than to find way to block evil man call Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Jack500: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2022
ganisucks:

I laff in mandarin. They are just playing Sanwo-Olu like ludo. When all is set and done, I will explain what actually happened. For now, I will just watch, read and laugh.

grin cheesy
You should keep fooling yourself, explained what happened as what?
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by ransomed: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2022
History teaches us that if we refuse to vote wisely, it has the ability to repeat itself.
Emilokan formed an alliance with someone in the past and he became a generic failure of highest propensity on us
He is about forming another alliance that will anihilate our existence as citizens, let us work against these evil people and party with devilish agenda.
OBIDIENTLY vote Peter Gregory Obi. The family party that cares for the good of our families.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by candidbabe(f): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2022
At this juncture
Obi and Atiku should go and rest
Tinubu has won the elections
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2022
seunmsg:

This is the best way to go about it. I don’t even think there is a need for the G-5 to make any public announcement on who they are supporting. The governors should simply deploy their structure in support of Tinubu and after the election, they can switch over.

When it comes to politics, it is always difficult to outplay an old fox like Bola Tinubu. He is a thoroughbred politician who knows his onions. The way he surmounted the hurdles placed before him to pick the APC ticket should have signaled to his haters that this guy is solid.

Only kids who don’t understand politics would ever a group of 5 governors will abandon an Atiku and support a Peter Obi that can’t win the election even with their support. The G-5 needs serious protection after destroying PDP and the only sensible and realistic alternative before them is Tinubu. In fact, they need Tinubu more than Tinubu needs them at this point. A[b]ll they need to do now is deliver 25% or more in their respective states and we are good. [/b]

Jagaban, you do this one. When you hear Bola Tinubu, always out a respect to the name. He is not your naanu’s mate.

grin grin grin grin Only one of them( Makinde) can fufil that condition.Not even the loquacious WIke can guarantee 25% for Tinubu in Rivers state.

Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi will even be needing Peter Obi's pity to satnd any chance of their candidates winning their state's governorship elections.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Vintage100:
I said it here last week that Wike or G-5 governors can't back Obi. Even if Wike knows Obi may win Rivers state but he understands that he can't win the general elections. Politicians don't reason like some of us who are not politicians do, they are only after their interests. I know G-5 will only align with the candidate whose chance is brighter

okay when he wins go and cancel the elections
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by CEOKmotors: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
In as much as I am Obidient, Tinubu really deserves this presidency, not because he's more qualify or better than the rest.

But because he has shown that amongst the other he wants it more, he's more hungry for it, more strategic despite that fact that his party is in power.

And as they say, the person who wants it more, gets it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by PeterObi4LP: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:

I guess the harmattan is affecting you seriously. Keep dreaming
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by olatuns2017: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2022

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by edungene7: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2022
This would have been sad news when you could sit in the government house of a state and write election result with police protection with BVAs Itz not possible this G5 only want Atiku to shift grounds they can't do anything to change the will of the people Itz all efforts in futility If the G5 is talking of fairness and equity and a Muslim Muslim ticket is fairness and equity obviously they have just written their individual political obituaries
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by cktheluckyman: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2022
CEOKmotors:
In as much as I am Obidient, Tinubu really deserves this presidency, not because he's more qualify or better than the rest.

But because he has shown that amongst the other he wants it more, he's more hungry for it, more strategic despite that fact that his party is in power.

And as they say, the person who wants it more, gets it.

Oga Obedient? So we should handover Nigeria to a sick old man because he has shown hunger for it? A man with visible signs of physical and mental degradation?
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Winnersunited: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:

The children of Ogboni fraternity are already in the confin. Confirmed.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by isaiahethan: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:

You're a big fool. Enemy of Nigeria. May what Apc brought to Nigerians befall you and your household. Tribal foooool. You better not quote me cos I don't read quotes
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by HIPROFILE(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria and Nigerians future and well being can not be for sell on some selfish negotiation!

Any deal aside supporting the right candidate who is healthy enough, Reasonable enough, Compassionate enough, Intelligent enough, Reliable and trust worthy then that deal is against the Nigerian people and is dead on that table of negotiation and will never stand.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by yetunsbay(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Emola12:
God dey God never sleep and he no go sleep PETER OBI is my choice and is only death that can change it
wasted ballot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by henrydav: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:

Olodo at it peek
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Tvegas(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Rightmindset:

See this one. With how desperate Tinubu has been, what can he not do to win election?

You must be politically naive for calling someone vying for the number 1 position in the most populous nation on earth desperate. All is fair in war.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by CEOKmotors: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga Obedient? So we should handover Nigeria to a sick old man because he has shown hunger for it? A man with visible signs of physical and mental degradation?

You really lack comprehension.

I never said Tinubu should win or be given, after all, he's frail.

But the man is working his ass for it.

How many strategic alliance has obi made, is he just banking on the south for vote??

Is he just banking on the youths for vote, the vote will split among the youths, even in the south.

So how will obi win when he's not making any alliance up north.

No vex bros, but I don't see obi winning, even though I wish he does... My prayer is who ever wins should have the interest of the country at heart and work to make it better.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by yetunsbay(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I am not happy, I would have preferred Peter Obi to Tinubu, victory for Peter obi, is a victory for masses, victory for democracy, but with the look of things, Tinubu and Atiku has an edge in structure, and can't imagine another fulani
my brother u're sharp and na u even sabi politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by gadgethead: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Then what becomes the fate of APC aspirants for other offices like gov senate and reps in those 5 states?

A state like Benue, Tinubu doesn't need Ortom to get reasonable votes there considering the popularity of the APC gubernatorial aspirant. If Tinubu truly agreed with those terms, don't you think the aspirant will switch loyalty to the party.

Besides, it amounts to treachery and betrayal for personal ambition.

Unfortunately, that is what 21st century politics is all about. The G5 fuks Atiku.... Tinubu fuks his loyals to make room for the G5s.
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Flows001(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2022
It amazes me how people just seat in their houses and conclude that Wike or any of the so called G5 Governors can influence the decision of the people in their states.
Whoever the Governors endorse is their personal business as each of them has only ONE vote.
You can't tell me that because Wike has endorsed Tinubu, then I must vote for Tinubu because I'm from Rivers State, or because Ortom is part of the G5 then I must vote Tinubu because I am from Benue state.
It's secret balloting peeps!
The BVAS has on its own curtailed the usual ballot snatching and manipulations that state Governors were formally known for...
Next year will be a different ball game altogether!!
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by Truthisunique2: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2022
ahiboilandgas:
obi should strike a Deal with Atiku . Or Na Muslim Muslim government the another Muslim after pmb 8 years ...24 years ..ASO rock chapel will closed by that .
make Obi do Wetin dey him mind

I want this grasshopper obidients to know they be tsetsefly after the election

It's Kwankwaso deal with Atiku we are waiting for thats all
Re: Tinubu Strikes Deal With G-5 Governors - Daily Trust by sultry69(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2022
undisputedKOC:

Well said,kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG / Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video) / Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.