Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girl No Dey Pay!! (4296 Views)

Yahoo No Dey Pay Again Na Girls Dey Use Their Head Dey Carry Am Now / Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Starz825(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:

You'll need to die first before going to hell.
Guess what? Poverty is worse than death
Chai....see mentality

*People like you are only poor because you lack knowledge

*People like You are poor because you compare yourself with your friends who are into shit...

*People like You are poor because you lack contentment and you are not self sufficient....you don't believe that you can pray and work your way to the top...

*People like You are poor because you think you are and can't get out of it except you sleep with men

*People like You are poor because you lack integrity and you don't know who you are...you have no identity.

*People like you na him Dem dey use for ritual.. because you are indeed poor and want to be rich by every means possible...the bad guys have seen another victim.

*People like you end up sleeping with dogs cos you are poor....and at the end you get what you deserve: diseases!!

You think that those ladies you see around.... staying away from all those things don't know what they are doing....they are not staying away from it because they don't like the good things and gift money cars houses that men will give them.....they are staying away because of the consequences that comes with it at the end...

Godliness with contentment is great gain....

Stay away from the poverty of the mind..cos it is one of the greatest enemy of men...

Have a sound mind and a renewing of mind....

Very important... before it's too late...

Thank you..

3 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by SocialJustice: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:

Prostitution is to women what yahoo is to men.
Prostitution is still a bit better because they're selling THEIR bodies for money . Those who do yahoo use human parts to galvanise their illegal business.
But somehow society thinks prostitution is the worst of all sins.
The reality is different, a yahoo ritualist in some cases sleep with girls to use them as sacrifice. Do you know how many girls have been used? Those girls that change wig like tissue, do you know their spiritual situation that will manifest into problems money can not solve.

As a guy or girl, once you can eat, be grateful for health and life. Do not put yourself under unnecessary societal pressure.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by GoodCane: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:

Go and sleep.

You better shut up there! Olosho.

Imagine the Rubbish you're saying. Why can't you work and get things you want yourself?why depending on men for survival? What is wrong with you Nigerian girls? What kind of entitlement mentality is this? Which kind broke poverty life has affected you Nigerian girls?

No man is responsible for taking care of you. If you're broke get a job and work. Stop hookup and olosho

3 Likes

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Average9jaman: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2022
see how shallow, dumb and dirt cheap girls can be cry

hair and clothes is the trivial price for your conscience, morality, virtue (some lose their lives in the process)

sad mentality cry cry cry
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Kipaji: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:
To an extent, she's right.
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.

Do you believe that's how many girls get by in this world? What is your perspective? Would you say that almost all girls who "started from scratch" did some sexual stuff in exchange for favours?
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by kenedyx: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:
As a decent and morally upright person, you will suffer so much before you make it, if you do.
If you're just starting out without any connections, especially as a lady, you will be expected to give sex for the slightest, tiniest favours.
You will struggle harder than your female friends and wonder why you have almost nothing to show for it, because responsibility and bills will almost choke the oxygen out of you.
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich family members, sugar daddy or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.

I see potential in you, so I'll advice you.
When you hear the phrase "bad girl" it is totally different from gold-digging. An example of a bad girl is rihanna, or Miley cyrus. Men love bad girls, especially the ones who are good to them (read madonna wh.ore complex).
Everyone hates a gold digger, a leech and a parasite and that's what you're describing and tending towards. It screams broke and cheap and no man values that...except to deposit cum and pass to their buddy..and I believe you don't want that, especially not for money you can make by yourself.
Bad girls make their own money and they do "bad" things for fun and not desperation. So they can't be used and they retain their self worth and respect.
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:
World over, good people suffer the most.
They work and are cheated. But still expected to take it In good faith because of their good heart.
They love and are cheated, they give and receive evil in return. They go through so much. People betray them, stab them in the back and go scot free.
Being good is counter productive, if you see it as a stepping stone to success.
Be good because you want to be.

Sometimes, be a bad person for once.

At this point you're being purely emotional. Being good pays at every level. Now here's the catch.....

Being nice is not the seed for results, you must know what to combine to get the desired outputs...

I remembered when I was pursuing my first contract, I went with good heart, innocence and intelligence, I was fvcked on every level, from cooperate greed to lies and outright backstabbing that lead to a beautiful life of poverty for a while. I had to go back to the drawing board, what I'm I missing?

You see, in life everyone deserves where they're at, this may seem harsh but it's the truth, results doesn't depend on feelings or luck most times, it requires understanding what needs to be in place and implementing same until the results materialise.

I can look at a good girl and know why she's failing, I can look at a good guy and know why he's failing, it's not life treating them wrongly, they simply don't understand certain things.

I'm not saying I know it all, I'm a big fan of growth and learning, I've failed severally to see why, and had to adjust else I'll be telling a victim tale by now, if you're failing it's bkos you don't know certain things meet those who have crossed that path and learn.

When evil succeeds, give it time, falsehood was designed by God to fail with time. I've seen it severally evil people don't get by with time.

1 Like

Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by deyplay: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:

Prostitution is to women what yahoo is to men.
Prostitution is still a bit better because they're selling THEIR bodies for money . Those who do yahoo use human parts to galvanise their illegal business.
But somehow society thinks prostitution is the worst of all sins.
see your way of reasoning, that means most men are yahoo na?
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Graficient: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:
You will wonder why your colleague working and earning same amount of salary as you is changing wigs, expensive ones like tissue paper, meanwhile you cant even buy 20k weavon blend.
And you will be tempted. Because you know you have what they have, but yet uprightness is not paying.
Let's not lie to ourselves that "one day" because except you can get out of this country, as a decent lady without any rich family members, sugar daddy or connections, you may keep scraping your mouth on the ground for a long time.

Ride on with your satanic gospel, you are helping the devil to fulfill his mission
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by 13sense: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
There are men who are poor, yet they are still striving. Poverty and suffering did not make them to rob others. Keep using poverty to justify your life of protitution. At the end, you will suffer a miserable fate.

Chee59:

You'll need to die first before going to hell.
Guess what? Poverty is worse than death
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by akube34: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chee59:
Anty do Wetin Dey your mind, no need to open thread
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Am having this strong feeling that you are right, but how did you know this??

The how is not important. The truth is what is paramount.

Enjoy your weekend and coming year . Fear does you no good embrace your uncertainty and amend those familial bridges

Farewell
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Blupen(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
GofuckYourself:

The how is not important. The truth is what is paramount.

Enjoy your weekend and coming year . Fear does you no good embrace your uncertainty and amend those familial bridges

Farewell
Who are you??
you sound as if you know me
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by HelpYourself(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blupen:
Who are you??
you sound as if you know me

Farewell
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Blupen(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
GofuckYourself:

Farewell
Thank you, Enlightened one
Re: Good Girl No Dey Pay!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chee59:

. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / Why Don't Girls Call Guys On Phone? / Should I Tell Ma Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.