Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like (58298 Views)

Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project / Lagos Signs $1.35 Billion Deal For Fourth Mainland Bridge, Other Key Projects / Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by 007Marvel(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
yomexp:
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1608845369340985347?t=Rxc2zbxVPM7dSw0zJgMdSg&s=19

the Lagos State Government through the Office of ublic Private Partnerships today announced the preferred bidder for the 4th mainland bridge project, Special Adviser, Mr. Ope George announced Messrs CCECC-CRCCIG CONSORTIUM as the preferred bidder

UPDATE: “the $2.5bn 4th Mainland Bridge is expected to be completed in 2026. This is unprecedented in our history. The Lagos State Government @followlasg, through the Office of Public-Private Partnerships, on Thursday Dec 29, 2022, announced Messrs. CCECC—CRCCIG Consortium as the preferred bidder for the construction of the proposed Fourth Mainland Bridge project.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTnRriYRlM

Nigerians as we know it are not very smart, such project is what they use to blind people! Is this what the country needs right now! Projects to embezzle money! People will see this and start singing praises of the government! I'll suggest you lot go on YouTube and search for Jake tran and listen to his documentary and understand the kind of games the government of third world countries are playing with Y'all. Such project like this are put in place to embezzle money and make the people feel they are working without fixing the core issues facing the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by hopexter(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=Peterpanny post=119559557][/quote]

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Parachoko: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

I’ve lived in Lagos most part of my life.

But my state of origin is Kogi state, which is an APC state the last time I checked.

I’m still waiting for a reasonable question from you.
You're from a backward and underdevelop state but you're here spewing Nonsense about a progressive state
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
007Marvel:

Nigerian as we know it are not very smart, such project is what they use to blind people! Is this what the country needs right now! Projects to embezzle money! People will see this are start singing praises of the government! I'll suggest you lot go on YouTube and search for Jake tran and listen to his documentary and understand the kind of games the government of third world countries are playing with Y'all. Such project like this are put in place to embezzle money and make the people feel they are working without fixing the core issues facing the country.

Watch how the slaves will still argue with you.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Roboto11: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Why has the fourth mainland bridge been a convenient topic that pops up every election campaign season right from the early 2000s?

Are you ready to think critically?

Or defend your tingod politicians?

Same thing you guys said about the railway and it has been delivered.

You simply choose to be cynical.

Tell us when there wouldn't be elections?
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
You're from a backward and underdevelop state but you're here spewing Nonsense about a progressive state

Humor me a bit, you’re from Lagos abi? cheesy

Anyways, my backward and underdeveloped state was ruled by the APC, so that says a lot about the evil party that has nothing to offer.

Same party that has impoverished you and your family cheesy

You really love your chains

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

Same thing you guys said about the railway and it has been delivered.

You simply choose to be cynical.

Tell us when there wouldn't be elections?

For how long have these lying politicians told us they’ll build fourth mainland bridge na?

Do you love poverty and slavery this much?
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Juanmike(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
yeah, to agulu
As Tilumbu to Ilagbiji, Atiku to Dubai.
Las Las na Sowore go win.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Roboto11: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

For how long have these lying politicians told us they’ll build fourth mainland bridge na?

Do you love poverty and slavery this much?

Shatap.

Not everyone inherited poverty like yourself.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by TheGift: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
yomexp:
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1608845369340985347?t=Rxc2zbxVPM7dSw0zJgMdSg&s=19

the Lagos State Government through the Office of ublic Private Partnerships today announced the preferred bidder for the 4th mainland bridge project, Special Adviser, Mr. Ope George announced Messrs CCECC-CRCCIG CONSORTIUM as the preferred bidder

UPDATE: “the $2.5bn 4th Mainland Bridge is expected to be completed in 2026. This is unprecedented in our history. The Lagos State Government @followlasg, through the Office of Public-Private Partnerships, on Thursday Dec 29, 2022, announced Messrs. CCECC—CRCCIG Consortium as the preferred bidder for the construction of the proposed Fourth Mainland Bridge project.”

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by olatuns2017: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
yomexp:

Igbos will abuse us

But

They cannot provide basics

TINUBU fought ocean in Vi

Obi couldn't fight Erosion in Anambra

Bigots

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by olatuns2017: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Humor me a bit, you’re from Lagos abi? cheesy

Anyways, my backward and underdeveloped state was ruled by the APC, so that says a lot about the evil party that has nothing to offer.

Same party that has impoverished you and your family cheesy

You really love your chains

Canibal

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

Shatap.

Not everyone inherited poverty like myself and my family.

Fixed.

Now answer my question.
For how long have these shameless politicians been lying about building 4th mainland bridge every election campaign season na?

Your mumu never do?

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Roboto11: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Fixed.

Now answer my question.
For how long have these shameless politicians been lying about building 4th mainland bridge every election campaign season na?

Your mumu never do?

Ya papa mumu never do?

slowpoke.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
olatuns2017:

Canibal

Why are you posting your dad’s picture here?
No one asked for it na cheesy
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

My papa mumu never do?

slowpoke.

Awww, that explains why you love your slave masters.

You inherited this mumu tendencies. Too bad. grin
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Roboto11: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Awww, that explains why you love your slave masters.

You inherited this mumu tendencies. Too bad. grin

At least we agree your father is a mumu.

See the kind of son he even has.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

At least we agree my father is a mumu.

See the kind of son he even has.

I agree with your conclusion that your father is a mumu.

That explains why you are excited over false promises from the lying APC government.

Read where they promised they’ll start construction in 2017 and complete it in 2019 (election year).

They’ve recycled the same template for dummies like you to swallow again.

All these mumu slaves still living with their parents and defending their oppressors.

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by JohnnA1: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
9jaRealist:

It’s 10 lanes…
How much “wider” do you want?
>
Are you minding those Omo Igbo haters?
They were born to hate!
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
We won’t hear anything about 4th mainland bridge until another 4 years.

Propaganda will resume and the slaves will get excited over nothing.

They don’t know their history. Just defending their slave masters for nothing.

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Sheriman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Another avenue for contractors to cash out massively.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sheriman:
Another avenue for contractors to cash out massively.

It’s just another campaign propaganda by the lying APC party.

No be today these lying politicians dey use 4th mainland bridge to score stupid political campaign points since early 2000s

The most annoying part are the silly Nigerians buying this lie hook, line and sinker every campaign season. Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have, since they’re not ready to tell themselves the truth and think critically.

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by 989900: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Every election year gimmick.

If ever it is commenced by APC, it will take 10 years or more to complete.

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
989900:
Every election year gimmick.

If ever it is commenced by APC, it will take 10 years or more to complete.

Gbam! Their so called light rail system comes to mind. And it’s quite expensive when compared with similar projects in other parts of Africa.

The slaves can’t see how their time and money is wasted by these thieving politicians on gimmicks like this.

The slaves will defend their oppressors passionately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by omonnakoda: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

God willing.
God has nothing to do with this
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by omonnakoda: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Gbam! Their so called light rail system comes to mind. And it’s quite expensive when compared with similar projects in other parts of Africa. How

The slaves can’t see how their time and money is wasted by these thieving politicians on gimmicks like this.

The slaves will defend their oppressors passionately.
. Can you give us one .JUST ONE comparator for the light rail
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
omonnakoda:
. Can you give us one .JUST ONE comparator for the light rail

Read up on the Addis Ababa light rail.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addis_Ababa_Light_Rail

Construction commenced in 2011 and was launched in 2015.

The one in Lagos has been under construction since when? And at what cost compared to Addis Ababa?

Do you also want similar projects in coastal cities around the world?
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by omonnakoda: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
COMPAQ:
This bridge is overrated and will not reduce any congestion on third mainland bridge. 95% of the daily traffic on third mainland are those going to work in Marina and vi or markets on Lagos Island. The only people it might help are those in Lekki around Chevron, vgc, badore, ajah etc who are going to Ibadan. So for those, instead of going to the Lekki corridor to vi,ikoyi and on to third mainland, they can take the new bridge. But if I'm living in Lekki ph1 or oniru, I might as well take third mainland.
. Are you from Lagos State?
I do not think so.otherwise you won't write this rubbish
Have you ever been to Baiyeku?
So the people of Ikorodu are not people?Their benefit does not count?
Lagos is a lagoon state . The bridge will benefit Ikorodu.Sagamu and others
Many of you come to our state from wherever you come and start spouting stupidity about how we should run OUR state.
Once the Lekki FTZ takes off there will be a need for several alternative routes out of Lekki
Unlike the other major bridges this one is not from Lagos Island and it demonstrates the possibilities of other bridges e.g Egbin to Ikorodu as well as possibilities of more marinas and waterfront development in Ikorodu
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by criuze(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bridges and flyover in lagos is beginning to look like clusters of cobwebs

Almost scary to imagine sometimes
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Peterpanny: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
[quote author=hopexter post=119559909][/quote]

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by omonnakoda: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Read up on the Addis Ababa light rail.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addis_Ababa_Light_Rail

Construction commenced in 2011 and was launched in 2015.

The one in Lagos has been under construction since when? And at what cost compared to Addis Ababa?

Do you also want similar projects in coastal cities around the world?
Good let us stick to Addis Ababa
I do not need to read Wikipedia
YOU made the claim

So tell us the cost comparison YOU are making.the link to Wikipedia will not speak for you
The onus is on you to demonstrate
that you are comparing like with like
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
omonnakoda:

I do not need to read Wikipedia
YOU made the claim

So tell us the cost comparison YOU are making.the link to Wikipedia will not speak for you
The onus is on you to demonstrate
that you are comparing like with like

The onus is on me to spoon feed you? In this Information Age?

You asked for one instance, and I have provided that to you.

Snippets:

Addis Ababa light rail - 17 km with cost of 475m USD constructed between 2011 to 2015.

Lagos Metro light rail - 35 km. Only phase 1 of the project is estimated to complete at 1.12bn USD. Estimated to complete only when God knows.

https://constructionreviewonline.com/biggest-projects/lagos-rail-mass-transit-project-timeline/

Awaiting your next excuse or denial of reality on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.