Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like (58305 Views)

Four Things To Know About Fourth Mainland Bridge Project / Lagos Signs $1.35 Billion Deal For Fourth Mainland Bridge, Other Key Projects / Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge: Three Companies Reach Final Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Parachoko: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:
Quite Convenient to complete for 2026, so it’ll be launched for campaign optics at that time.

Nigerians, the earlier you realise these manipulative politicians don’t give a damn about you, that’ll be the first step breaking free from their bondage.

Anyways, the poverty stricken ones who can’t see beyond the stipends politicians will give them will still come and argue here.

Some slaves really love their chains.
Tell us your state of origin, let's know wetin your Governor don do for there wey e go use to campaign
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by seguno2: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Larryton:
Nice development

To tantalise those who should be riding light rail since 1980s when Buhari cancelled Jakande’s metro, or since the early 2000s when ThiefNuibu talked about it.

Instead they are here talking about nice development for the picture of something that is yet to be built, as they struggle with daily go slow.

Do you think Lagosians are just mumus, or there is something stronger than that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Parachoko: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dialpad:
Still not wide enough... can't these people be forward thinking
How wide do you want it to be
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by holluwizzy: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
So na wetin una won use 2.5B$ build be this..

Check china plz, their longest bright cost about 20m$ which is x4 longer than 3rd mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by seguno2: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Tell us your state of origin, let's know wetin your Governor don do for there wey e go use to campaign

Must you always seek out the worst to benchmark yourself with, so that you can even sink lower in retrogression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Parachoko: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
seguno2:

Must you always seek out the worst to benchmark yourself with, so that you can even sink lower in retrogression
Hypocrites like you dey always make me laugh grin

post=119556805:
Quite Convenient to complete for 2026, so it’ll be launched for campaign optics at that time.

Nigerians, the earlier you realise these manipulative politicians don’t give a damn about you, that’ll be the first step breaking free from their bondage.

Anyways, the poverty stricken ones who can’t see beyond the stipends politicians will give them will still come and argue here.

Some slaves really love their chains.
Why should it be you and this guy headache if the 4th mainland bridge is use to campaign?

He could have commended the Lagos State Government and move on. But you're happy with his hypocritical comment, but feel pains because of mine grin

2 Likes

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Gaabasky: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
I love the ideas and passions LASG is putting to make Lagos State working but I am expecting better architectural design than what I am seeing

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by omonnakoda: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gaabasky:
I love the ideas and
passions LASG is putting to make Lagos State working but I am expecting better architectural design than what I am seeing
better? By what metrics?
You have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by seguno2: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
Hypocrites like you dey always make me laugh grin

Why should it be you and this guy headache if the 4th mainland bridge is use to campaign?

He could have commended the Lagos State Government and move on. But you're happy with his hypocritical comment, but feel pains because of mine grin

Happy in what way, please? Thanks
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
seguno2:

in a hypocritical way,apparently

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Parachoko: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
seguno2:

Answer the question I asked the guy, if you no get an answer, swerve abeg

You read the guy comment, smile and move on, you see my own comment, you start to dey wail in pains.

He feel the Lagos State Government will use it for politics, wetin him state government don do wey dem go use for politics?

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by omonnakoda: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
holluwizzy:

Check china plz, their longest bright cost about 20m$ which is x4 longer than 3rd mainland bridge
really? What is the name?
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by FuckOsuPigs: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abizz:
Obi is coming.
That's all I know.

How do you know he's Cumming? You dey give am Mouth Action? You had better open you mouth we'll make in cum inside your mouth.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by COMPAQ(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
9jaRealist:

So you’re saying that taking all those highlighted folks away from the TMB “will not reduce any congestion” on TMB?! grin
>

How often are they traveling compared to those who go to work or market everyday? The make up like 5% of the volume
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by COMPAQ(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
donbrowser:

Marina just got a rail...
The blue rail is from festac to Marina. Does it really help third mainland? Maybe a little bit. But On a good day if I were driving to Marina from festac, I would go through orile to contain and then eko bridge to Marina.

The red line may help third mainland traffic more than blue line when eventually finished.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Bigchristo: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
yomexp:
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1608845369340985347?t=Rxc2zbxVPM7dSw0zJgMdSg&s=19

the Lagos State Government through the Office of ublic Private Partnerships today announced the preferred bidder for the 4th mainland bridge project, Special Adviser, Mr. Ope George announced Messrs CCECC-CRCCIG CONSORTIUM as the preferred bidder

UPDATE: “the $2.5bn 4th Mainland Bridge is expected to be completed in 2026. This is unprecedented in our history. The Lagos State Government @followlasg, through the Office of Public-Private Partnerships, on Thursday Dec 29, 2022, announced Messrs. CCECC—CRCCIG Consortium as the preferred bidder for the construction of the proposed Fourth Mainland Bridge project.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZTnRriYRlM

Sanwolu is executing huge projects on his name meanwhile some states that even have more allocation than Lagos are busy doing nothing, it’s not about the political party, who wants to work will definitely work forget APC and PDP or LP, if Sanwolu can be initiating this kind of projects what is delta state and other oil producing states doing? Smh make I anybody wey go yarn anyhow first na thunder from Ogun state go fire that person mouth

NDDC states should be ashamed of their undeveloped states

2 Likes

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Bigchristo: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:
Like if you think Edo will be better than Lagos someday undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Go just rest, una state governor Dey commission street light projects out of billions allocation for 8yrs , Back tyre nor Dey meet front tyre grin grin
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by COMPAQ(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
yomexp:
Why good things dey always vex una why y y y y.....!

It's not a matter of vex. It's a matter of critical thinking. Where is the traffic analysis that was done on vehicles on third mainland to see where they end up?

You should now by now that Nigerian government likes to throw money at issues without critical thinking and proper analysis. It's only in Nigeria you hear gas power plants were built without proper analysis of where the gas will come from. Just because they hear that Nigeria has more gas than oil they went to build them, forgetting you need to drill gas wells, build gas processing plants and pipelines to deliver the gas and all these cost money. As if the gas were just sitting somewhere waiting to be used to generate electricity!
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by hopexter(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol... so Sanwolu project is now for Bulaba cheesy...

Not at all my brother, but Sanwo Olu is BAT and APC Project. tongue
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by mema900: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
yomexp:
To be commissioned by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by God's grace

God no dey partake in nonsense
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by hopexter(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abizz:
Obi is coming.
That's all I know.

Coming to Anambra to put an end to IPOB and UGM menace in south East. angry
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Please accept my condolence for the death of your father.

TheBTCinvestor:
RIP to Peter Obi cheesy
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by ElSudani: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
holluwizzy:

You conveniently ignored the real estate component of the project just to sound like you have a point. Well, you don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

Use your head.

Capital projects would continue to be proposed and rolled over until they are completed.

That happens worldwide.

Yeah right, since 2002. Always a campaign tool ever since then.

Defend your politicians. You really love them a lot.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by hopexter(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Peterpanny:
We know the original developers of Lagos state.
We know the real tribe that are contributing immersely to the development of this so Lagos state .
The tribe that have bought almost all the land in Lagos state and chase the original owners of Lagos state to badagry and seme border.

I did not mentioned any tribe...
No body should attack me because some of you down here are just daft.

I believe the REAL TRIBE you mentioned here have their own states of origin. How develop is it? What ever tribe you may be thinking have completed forgotten their state of origin because of Terrorists and endless killings and kidnapping. You should thank Lagos for provision of conducive IDP camps for their business and peaceful living.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mccullum:

You would have expected them to do nothing till 2026, or how do you think?
Most of LP supporters are inherently stupid with idiotic expression.

I guess the idiot here is one who assumes I’m an LP supporter with zero shred of evidence.

Says a lot about your thought process.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Larryton(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
seguno2:

To tantalise those who should be riding light rail since 1980s when Buhari cancelled Jakande’s metro, or since the early 2000s when ThiefNuibu talked about it. Instead they are here talking about nice development for the picture of something that is yet to be built, as they struggle with daily go slow.

Do you think Lagosians are just mumus, or there is something stronger than that?

It is better late than never

1 Like

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Peterpanny: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

I believe the REAL TRIBE you mentioned here have their own states of origin. How develop is it? What ever tribe you may be thinking have completed forgotten their state of origin because of Terrorists and endless killings and kidnapping. You should thank Lagos for provision of conducive IDP camps for their business and peaceful living.

Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by Roboto11: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
OkCornel:

Yeah right, since 2002. Always a campaign tool ever since then.

Defend your politicians. You really love them a lot.

Some deliver.

You have a railway for instance.

If you don't like it you know what to do.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:

I’ve lived in Lagos most part of my life.

But my state of origin is Kogi state, which is an APC state the last time I checked.

I’m still waiting for a reasonable question from you.
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

Some deliver.

You have a railway for instance.

If you don't like it you know what to do.

Why has the fourth mainland bridge been a convenient topic that pops up every election campaign season right from the early 2000s?

Are you ready to think critically?

Or defend your tingod politicians?
Re: What The Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge Will Look Like by OkCornel(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
It’s really tragic how religion, tribalism and poverty has eaten deep into the brains of the average Nigerian.

Just a simple question as to why fourth mainland bridge always pop up as a topic during election campaign period since the early 2000s has led to all sorts of stupid, emotional, zero critical thinking responses.

Really disappointed.

Nigerian slaves truly love their oppressors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.