Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku (35015 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Truthisunique2: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
Only a fool celebrates victory when engagements is yet to be teed off..

Wike will not work with Tinubu...put your finger on that..

You guys are celebrating a diversionary media propaganda as if it were without factoring in realities on the ground...

We have almost two months from election day, my friend...
This is the reality on ground actually

It's no more a rumour, January which they said they would announce have arrived, Obi is the one begging for deal like a Leeper on the streets

Is this how politicians even strike deal to start with, between him and Tinubu we actually know those having clandestine deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Elephants eat grass. Are you ready to eat grass? Your mates dey kill meat chop you dey chop grass still dey boast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by CasNova: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:
Peter Obi is the next President.
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.

I swear
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Obidients should know the way they see this election as by standers is not the way the game players see it.

Wike they said only have one vote but Obi have been begging publicly for same deal wike made with Tinubu

If you call rivers an obidient state and Obi is begging for a refused deal it means Obi is not in this game at all because wike has everything to lose.

Obidients would claim it's the people vote that matter, but which obidients will be willing to risk his life via gunshot on election day

Which obidients is willing to take what PDP is taking blood for blood by wike thugs who have made this election a do or die affair to get impossible margins for Tinubu

200,000 thugs a tip of the iceberg, is it not obidients voters that would suffer the wike tyranny of satisfying Tinubu
Stop talking nonsense

Atiku you're supporting is the loser here. Obi fan base is getting more popular and stronger by the day and no G-5 collabo will stop Peter Obi from emerging President in 2023

The G-5 bullshit is for Atiku to worry about not Obi because we don't care

Benue , Rivers, Abia, Enugu will vote massively for Peter Obi over Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Parachoko: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:
After promoting the Buhari catastrophe that has so much destroyed this nation that his wife-Aisha is apologising on his behalf? You are back to promote another disaster pro-max. Shamelessness no dey worry you @ all.
It seems is getting clear to you too? Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by victorsola: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Obidients should know the way they see this election as by standers is not the way the game players see it.

Wike they said only have one vote but Obi have been begging publicly for same deal wike made with Tinubu

If you call rivers an obidient state and Obi is begging for a refused deal it means Obi is not in this game at all because wike has everything to lose.

Obidients would claim it's the people vote that matter, but which obidients will be willing to risk his life via gunshot on election day

Which obidients is willing to take what PDP is taking blood for blood by wike thugs who have made this election a do or die affair to get impossible margins for Tinubu

200,000 thugs a tip of the iceberg, is it not obidients voters that would suffer the wike tyranny of satisfying Tinubu
most of them have even japa. They report and vent from the abroad.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by karnap(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Elephant in political game...!! grin
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

can you father be relevant from 1980s till this day? you are as worthless as your father
You neither have anyone to call your father because multiple men had pleasure with your mother to birth you in a brothel .

Till date , many men are claiming you as their son because your mother was useless.

Get a life useless political a$$licker and sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by PassingShot(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.
Joke of the century.

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Lamasta(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Maikano will be relocated permanently to Dubai after the presidential election come February

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
You neither have anyone to call your father because multiple men had pleasure with your mother to birth you in a brothel .

Till date , many men are claiming you as their son because your mother was useless.

Get a life useless political a$$licker and sycophant.

you are very conversant with this words.. you have said the same thing to different people on this platform... That shows your father Bleep your mother in brothel and accept the pregnancy of an harlot.. your father may suffer the shock in the next 15 years am very sorry for your father, he is a fool as you are
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by maestroferddi: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
This is the reality on ground actually

It's no more a rumour, January which they said they would announce have arrived, Obi is the one begging for deal like a Leeper on the streets

Is this how politicians even strike deal to start with, between him and Tinubu we actually know those having clandestine deal
Oga stop sounding like a simpleton...

We are yet to get an official account of any possible meeting between Wike and Tinubu...

Infact the so-called meeting has been refuted by some quarters...

A sensible course of action should have to wait for an official announcement before celebrating a phantom victory....

Wike might be using Tinubu to force Atiku's hand: If you think that is impossible then I have only pity for you...

We have been in this game for so long and we know that one plus one might not always equate two in politics...

I personally do not think Wike will work against Atiku....forget the bravado and drama...

It is too early to roll out the drums...
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

I am very conversant with this words.. i have said the same thing to different people on this platform... That shows my father Bleep my mother in brothel and accept the pregnancy of an harlot.. my father may suffer the shock in the next 15 years am very sorry for your father, he is a fool like i am
You are an idiot.
You are the first animal that I will ever use these words on because you deserve it.

Thank you for giving us a summary of who your worthless fathers are because they donated their semen into your worthless public-toilet mother to birth an embarrassment called you .

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by nothingspoil70: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
See the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. Tell Nigerians your real age.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
12. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike
My guy you funny die. Honestly you should consider a career in comedy. I will link you up with okay Bakassi or Basket mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Abassmt: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Thank God I finally see somebody that know about Rivers politics.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Dtsss: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Come 2023, Atiku will lose. Tinubu have edge of becoming the next president except a miracle happen
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Parachoko: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

can you father be relevant from 1980s till this day? you are as worthless as your father
Why the comment com pain you reach this level? The guy no mention your papa nah

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by highchief1: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:

I can control my home if u can’t control ur home if u have any that’s ur cup of tea we all are not failures like u who don’t command anything.it’s ridiculous to say a Gov has only one vote.even a councilor has ppl he has helped that he can suave their votes.which of the labor party positions will have votes,the one Obi is telling ppl not to mind that’s it’s only presidency that matters?have u been following politics or you are a chelsea fan.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
I have given it back to the animal as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
You are an idiot.
You are the first animal that I will ever use these words on because you deserve it.
shut up I know you very well..you are a very useless human being here on nairaland.. it is not your fault, is because you are from a mixed controversial sperm... so your foolishness is diluted and you exhibit it in different dimension of the sperms you absorb.. useless kid from a useless generation
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by TechW: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
sammy329:
Now say this again without crying!!

No Governor
No Senator
No HOR
No HOA
No Local government chairman

And you want to win presidency

Dey play just dey play.
Who elect those you mentioned. Mind you, all of them are leaving next year unless reelected
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
guy no be you I dey talk to.. even if he is not my father, can you accept it if it is your father they are abusing? sometimes we can Express ourselves in a very responsible manner way.. there are some politicians that I don't like but I Express my anger and fury constructively.. they guy u are supporting is a very useless person and that is how he uses to do
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
shut up I know myself very well..I a very useless human being here on nairaland.. it is not my fault, is because I am from a mixed controversial sperm... so my foolishness is diluted and i exhibit it in different dimension of the sperms i absorb.. I am a useless kid from a useless generation
Thank you for reading your family's citation to us.

Useless animal go through my post and tell me where I ever used such words on this forum except on an animal like you and your fathers because they are many.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by k2money(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/g-5-govs-im-elephant-i-cant-be-taken-by-surprise-says-atiku/

Nlfpmod

Is like this Atiku is not destined to be president, this is the best time for him only for kwakwanso, Obi and G5 to divide his vote and make him lose again. I belief this is his last chance he suppose to use humility and sense.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Elephant without any personal political victory since 1960.

By next year. You shall be barnish to Dubai permanently.

You forgot he was elected adamawa governor before been given vice ?

Dey cap nonsense
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
Thank you for reading your family's citation to us.

Useless animal go through my post and tell me where I ever used such words on this forum except on an animal like you and your fathers because they are many.

shut up stop crying you deserve no empathy or sympathy you are a very rigid animal and you deserve hot insult and I am ready for you
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
guy no be you I dey talk to.. even if he is not my father, can you accept it if it is your father they are abusing? sometimes we can Express ourselves in a very responsible manner way.. there are some politicians that I don't like but I Express my anger and fury constructively.. they guy u are supporting is a very useless person and that is how he uses to do
It will not be well with your existence.

Screenshot where I have used these words on this forum before except you are mistaking me for one of your dads
You are the first animal I will use it on because you called for it.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119554540:

Vote for your candidate and kindly leave other Nigerians alone to vote for the candidate of their choice racoon.
You don't bully other Nigerians to vote for who you want by force, you know?
A better Nigeria is all we all want.
Do have a good new year ahead.

(We are nice today abi? wink
It's a day for celebration for us @MANNA).
Do have a nice day sire! cool
#NoLambaDay

I sure say you go don use him bank before or buy from him business before, lol, look Obi cv, you might never ever get there. No Dey abuse people, praise your Tinubu like you praise buhari. Leave Obi and atiku
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
shut up stop crying you deserve no empathy or sympathy you are a very rigid animal and you deserve hot insult and I am ready for you
You are a disgrace to the animal kingdom you belong to.

I am ready for you today.

I don't engage in any form of insult on this forum prior to today but you called for it.

Useless political sycophant and miscreant whose survival is dependent on a$$licking politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.