Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,566 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku (35016 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by goldenchild03: 6:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Xscape1993:
See the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. Tell Nigerians your real age.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
12. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

Lols.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Juanmike(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
You forgot that Atiku is a RAM and you a MORRON
Expect nothing from a spoilt brat.
Oya run to mummy.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Mummiesboy: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Juanmike:
Expect nothing from a spoilt brat.
Oya run to mummy.
Oga, me and your daddy na age mate, so no dey think mumu thinking, we been dey try to make Una reason well but Una no dey catch up so we don come down to Una kind of level maybe Una go catch up with realities all this kid weh full naira land
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Juanmike(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Oga, me and your daddy na age mate, so no dey think mumu thinking, we been dey try to make Una reason well but Una no dey catch up so we don come down to Una kind of level maybe Una go catch up with realities all this kid weh full naira land
Mummiesfool.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Mummiesboy: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Juanmike:
Mummiesfool.
Maybe you are referring to your wayward, dumbass, lunatic father of yours, not me. Werey!
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Juanmike(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Maybe you are referring to your wayward, dumbass, lunatic father of yours, not me. Werey!
Daddy.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Mummiesboy: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Juanmike:
Daddy.
Better
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Juanmike(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Better
Sorry Daddy.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by IkhihibhojereC1: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Nice One.. ATIKU all the way let the G5 becomes G100 dem never reach rubbish
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by maasoap(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
stillbigharbaz:

Who is the chairman of Labour party and which region does he belong to

Labour Party is like a toddler who is busy displaying tantrums or playing with sands where two adults are busy discussing an important issue. Who takes LP seriously?
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Georgejeez: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
All Atiku needs to do is talk to his brothers in power to unleash enough Army personnels on Rivers state during the election day , any body when do anyhow go too see anyhow .

Then work secretly with APC Northern governors to collect Tinubu's money but work for the PDP underground in their various states .

Continue his Campaigns and ignoring any useless Gstrings .

His victory is already sure , he's the only one sure of securing at least 25 percent from all regions .

Carry go Atiku and Okowa
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Kobicove(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2023
We shall see about that!

Election is next month! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs / Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.