Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku (35018 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by bluecircle470: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
See the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. Tell Nigerians your real age.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
12. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

As i can see, you just escaped from prison

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
It will not be well with your existence.

Screenshot where I have used these words on this forum before except you are mistaking me for one of your dads
You are the first animal I will use it on because you called for it.
it shall not be well with your generation
an very sure right now you are crying keep crying and more and more you deserve to
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Parachoko: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
guy no be you I dey talk to.. even if he is not my father, can you accept it if it is your father they are abusing? sometimes we can Express ourselves in a very responsible manner way.. there are some politicians that I don't like but I Express my anger and fury constructively.. they guy u are supporting is a very useless person and that is how he uses to do

matex97:
Elephant that lost his polling unit despite being the presidential candidate of a major political party.

If not for Southern Nigeria, he would have been totally humiliated by Buhari in 2019 polls.

Lol
Kindly point out where the guy abuse Atiku in this post

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by k2money(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:
Peter Obi is the next President.
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.
You people should wake up from your fantasy. They have people working and benefits from them so those people will let their boss lose abi? And those benefits from those people will abandon them. If wike can have like 300,000 aides multiply that by 2 I add their wives then do again for maybe the maids and PA of the aides. My brother that's what they call structure not this your imaginary voting pattern.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
You are a disgrace to the animal kingdom you belong to.

I am ready for you today.

I don't engage in any form of insult on this forum prior to today but you called for it.

Useless political sycophant and miscreant whose survival is dependent on a$$licking politicians.
very good of you.. I am happy you are burning like fire and that fire will burn you very well very useless human being
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:

pls go and ask your father that question
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

it shall not be well with my generation
am very sure right now we are crying keep crying and more and more we deserve to
Stop crying useless animal.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:

pls go and ask your father that question set of useless people.. you better face your problem
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
Stop crying useless animal.
I need to speak to your father and your mother.. they need to take proper care of you.. you need a special treatment I fear for future if you continue your life like this
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:

Thank you very much. I was suprised when I saw his response to my comment.

I had to respond to him in a way he deserved.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

very good of me.. I am happy I am burning like fire and that fire will burn me very well .I am a useless human being
Get sense in 2023 you this product of community mating.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Parachoko: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
pls go and ask your father that question set of useless people.. you better face your problem
No give yourself HBP because of a Nigerian Politician. Drink water and relax.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President in 2023, accept this fact and have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
Get sense in 2023 you this product of community mating.
you dont even know what to say.. I am sure you are crying deep inside you..
lemme advice you go and meet your father and ask him, are you really his son? that is the solution to your problem for 2023
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Bluntemperor: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Elephant without any personal political victory since 1960.
By next year. You shall be barnish to Dubai permanently.

Yinmu!!
Elephant that wants Elections from Dubai! Nigerians reject Dubai luggages!
We demand to know what happens to $Billions on NEPA Project during 16 -Years of PDP rein of Corruption!
Today,in 21St Century,this year 2022,no light was generated their is none to distribute by DISCOS!
But we assured the enemies of Nigeria that as NITEL became oblivion,so will GEMCO AND DISCOS be !

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by azikiweironsi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Desperado.
Customer daada ni
It's getting clearer now.
You are already a failure.
Dubai is there for your retirement home.
Nonsense elephant

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Parachoko:
No give yourself HBP because of a Nigerian Politician. Drink water and relax.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President in 2023, accept this fact and have peace of mind
wow I have extract what I want to know from you.. if asiwaju becomes the president he will make your father the SSG.. useless youth
they suppose to hang u and your generation
youths that don't have conscience, you trade the truth with ignorance with the havoc APC had caused for the nation you are still supporting them because of 30k
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
I need to speak to my father and my mother.. they need to take proper care of me. I need a special treatment I fear for future if I continue your life like this
Tell one of the men you call your father because your mother was a useless entity to take you to a mental rehabilitation center.

It will not be well with you until you stop a$$licking politicians

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by EXOUSIAng: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
See the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike
How you can wake up each morning with the primary objective of being stewpeed from dawn to dusk and from dusk to dawn.
You have a brain � worth studying.
Like I feel stewpeed responding to you already, so much stewpeed energy, this seems to be your super power.....
Damnnnn.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by FireUpNow(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Election go come and go na
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
you dont even know what to say.. I am sure I am crying deep inside of me..
lemme advice myself to go and meet my father and ask him, am i really his son? that is the solution to my problem for 2023
Your birth came after your mother opened her legs for several men because of noodles.

Useless animal

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
Tell one of the men you call your father because your mother was a useless entity to take you to a mental rehabilitation center.

It will not be well with you until you stop a$$licking politicians
cry cry guy I am very sure you must have been soaking your tears by now.. pls soak it with garri
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
Your birth came after your mother opened her legs for several men because of noodles.

Useless animal
your mother is still sad right now why? because he knows your father is raising a bastard like you... they suppose to put you inside kirikiri.. why? because you existence in this country is part of the problem will are facing..
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by rolams(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Elephant without any personal political victory since 1960.

By next year. You shall be barnish to Dubai permanently.

You do not follow history here.

Atiku won the Guber election in Adamawa formally Gongola state before he was picked as the vice presidential candidate. If he was not strong, he wouldn't have been picked.

None the less, the 2023 election will be a great battle between two super powerful politicians. Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar.

If the Northerners decided to apply fairness and make their choices with no bias (ethnicity), Tinubu will win provided they vote along the party line and disregard the current situation of the country. But if they decide to apply ethnicity and consider the economic situation of the country, they will choose Atiku.

Another factor that may undermine Tinubu victory is the effect of the G5. If they decide to choose Tinubu, the Northerners will work for Atiku. This is what I have seen in Atiku's comment on the issue and the attitude of the Northerners.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
cry cry guy I am very sure you must have been soaking your tears by now.. pls soak it with garri
Sorry kiddo wipe your mouth with a cloth because faeces is under your lips due to severe a$$licking of politicians.

Now run along

Your new year request from God should be "a functional brain and not a bag of sawdust you currently have in your skull"

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
my mother is still sad right now why? because he knows my father is raising a bastard like me... they suppose to put me inside kirikiri.. why? because my existence in this country is part of the problem will are facing..
I sympathize with you this animal on your current travails

May you never recover from it.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by damkin24(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:
Peter Obi is the next President.
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.
Have you started consoling yourself already? If the G-5 later declare support for Obi tomorrow, it's then they will have more than 5 votes. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by EXOUSIAng: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If Atiku is really interested in G-5 all he needed to do was get Ayu to resign which he can

Bottom line Atiku no send G-5 but can play politically correct with them
There was no point getting Ayu to resign, the PDP constitution says, the vice chairman would take over if a sitting chairman leaves office. The vice is still from the Northern part and the G-5 is aware.
They don't an issue with the position of the chairman, the issue is the betrayal from Ayu and Atiku...
Kicking Secondus out was supposed to give Wike and Ortom some level of control, as Ortom pushed for Ayus chairmanship but Ayu sold out to Atiku

This is just all about revenge mission and they had the right tool.

Don't you find it funny that they keep calling the G-5 a Southern coalition, yet Ortom and Ayu are from same Benue state.
Each the issue of chairmanship comes up Benue becomes a northern state, but when the issue presidency or G-5 pops up Benue becomes a Southern state
In summary even if Ayu were to step down, a northerner would still take over and the circle continues.
The real demand is make Wike the Vice-Presidential candidate.
I expected Atiku to be smart enough to see through this.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Levels1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xscape1993:

Signed
Gov. Wike

You don't have to be hiding under this faceless forum bro, since you are very sure of your allegations.

I expect you to act like a real man and come forward with all materials fact at your disposal.

Be a man

Be bold

Be sincere

Since you are fighting a just cause

Be a freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
I sympathize with you this animal on your current travails

May you never recover from it.
soak your tears with garri and kulikuli.. what more can you say nothing
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by StreetFight: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xscape1993:

Signed
Gov. Wike

Is this your mental illness generationally inherited or self inflicted?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Off AP Plaza Abuja(photos) / Kogi Lawmaker, Sani Makama Kidnapped From Abuja Hotel / "Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.