Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) (6030 Views)

2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by Pells1: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
toujurs:
Like who doesn't know this forum os irrelevant, the way i see bush animal like monkey's, snakes and bush rat. Cooked and eaten. Makes me wonder. Seem this forum is for villagers.

Your crush Magnoliaa is a villager too? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by BaddestQueen(f): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ohh. I get who you are now.

Dem don ban d acct wey u dey use follow me like a dOG grin grin
Aderenle leave me alone
I don't love you

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
lol many nairaland users keeps behaving like nairaland is where Nigerians live.

most people I know doesn't even have nairaland account.
the few remaining only focus on business and other sectors which nairaland is no. 1 in

but you see politics section, nothing new is happening here rather continuous cycle of bigots and trolls.

if you want to hear real political opinion, head to Facebook or Twitter.
nobody takes nairaland politics section serious these days.
a forum where someone can easily have thousands of monikers
hahahahaha

Toddler the moniker was beaf not beef. Meanwhile NL has over 7m members, does your lord Hundeyin have up to 7m followers on Twitter? It’s stupid reading how people try to belittle achievements they can’t match or better; that includes you

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:
Your crush Mag noliaa is a villager too? undecided undecided

Why are doing like you're cool with this? grin

Mentioning me and some other guys on NL having a thing going on...

Unless you're less of a man would you be okay with the idea of someone you like fking with other men sha. smiley

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:

the few remaining only focus on business and other sectors which nairaland is no. 1 in

but you see politics section, nothing new is happening here rather continuous cycle of bigots and trolls.

hahahahaha
he was referring to the audio app called clubhouse

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by IGBOSON1: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
They won't push it to front page

How would they!?….That would be akin to turkeys voting for Christmas! shocked

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by BaddestQueen(f): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Toddler the moniker was beaf not beef. Meanwhile NL has over 7m members, does your lord Hundeyin have up to 7m followers on Twitter? It’s stupid reading how people try to belittle achievements they can’t match or better; that includes you
lol
I can point someone an individual with more than 10k monikers in this forum
shey all join ba?
see nairaland active members are not upto 2 million

Kiss the truth
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by bdon123(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:

hahahahaha
Very true

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by Benwallt(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hundeyin himself is bubbling in the most repressive and terrorist organization. Jealousy
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by babyfaceafrica: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nobody cares about David Hundenyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by Minjim: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
They won't push it to front page

This isn't Fp material
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Silly thread.
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
lol
I can point someone an individual with more than 10k monikers in this forum
shey all join ba?
see nairaland active members are not upto 2 million

Kiss the truth

Kiss what truth? NL doesn’t belong to me but I know it’s greater than you. 10k emails my foot.
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by Minjim: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
bdon123:

Very true

Nairaland is what you make of it.
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by BaddestQueen(f): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Kiss what truth? NL doesn’t belong to me but I know it’s greater than you. 10k emails my foot.
Hahahahaha
e dey doubt am ooo
you know nothing
hiohiohiohio
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by kollinz1234(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

You forgot this your Lord of Opinion, that you people as*lick was also a nairalander.. Once.

Maybe Hundeyin should try creating his forum. Then we can take his opinion serious.
welcome beck from the ban. Pls learn from the lesson and avoid insulting people of other tribe. Life is far bigger than nairaland.

I missed you o but I rather vote Sabinus than vote Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by Obaaderemi2: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

You forgot this your Lord of Opinion, that you people as*lick was also a nairalander.. Once.

Maybe Hundeyin should try creating his forum. Then we can take his opinion serious.
Hundeyin is jealous. I'm sure he has a couple of monikers on nairaland.
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by lhordspy: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
kollinz1234:
welcome beck from the ban. Pls learn from the lesson and avoid insulting people of other tribe. Life is far bigger than nairaland.

I missed you o but I rather vote Sabinus than vote Tinubu

Hmm. How did you know i underwent an unjustly ban?
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by drlateef: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:

hahahahaha

We shall see where your god David Hundeyin will be after Feb 23rd. Bunch of losers forming popularity.
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by Adaisback(f): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
ok

God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
ngada awo zukwanuike!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
drlateef:

We shall see where your god David Hundeyin will be after Feb 23rd. Bunch of losers forming popularity.
ok Dr la thief

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by kasniga(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol...and you are using this same forum to type this...joker
toujurs:
Like who doesn't know this forum os irrelevant, the way i see bush animal like monkey's, snakes and bush rat. Cooked and eaten. Makes me wonder. Seem this forum is for villagers.

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by kollinz1234(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Hmm. How did you know i underwent an unjustly ban?

I saw the post that got you the ban and a lot of people reported it. Someone even made a thread to that regard. I respect you alot but pls let's do away with tribal insults; focus on the campaign cruise until the election is over.

We all just want a better country; irrespective of the results of the election, there is no winner or looser among the masses. A good leader favors us all and a bad one troubles us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by MiaBeer(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

Where’s your own Forum? Why are you fighting from another man’s house? Create your own forum and stop the dirty dance. Next you’ll tell us your bigger than Hundeyin shocked

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by abikason(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tiny snake bubble
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by NothingDoMe: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

You and other Tinubu urchins ruined Nairaland

You link every comment to tribes.
They never debate Objectively. Obi has supporters online all over Nigeria. But they must call you Emeka or Chigozie. Very daft.

If you call them urchins dem go vex but nor be so urchins dey reason? Shior. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by flokii: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Who be Hundeyin or wetin he call himself.. who sabi am?

All these celebrities by mistake sef.. He read book pass NLers or is he half as intelligent as most folks on here?

Pride they say comes before a fall..
Re: David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) by BigYash: 1:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Who go find that guy trouble? Una think say twitter na nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Breaking News: Jos Is On Fire Again! / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 / FG Generates 21,000 Jobs With SURE-P – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.