Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] (43393 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Mesut Ozil Is The 8th Fastest Arsenal Player (See Top 10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by CheapHomes1: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Bro, how much is your own winning prize?

We re juxtaposing elite footballers and you bringing in fans?

who are the "we"? where in your comment did you juxtapose elite footballers?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blowjohn(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Somebody convert that to naira abeg.
My calculator dey faulty
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Timekeeper452: 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ade1177:

I am very very happy he signed it

You all are forcing him to retire
Every single day a 38 yrs old is being talked about like a finished product and all clubs reading news shy away from him
He is being Forced to reduced his salary to 100k and join sporting Lisbon. Can you imagine

Someone with a very large staff and mansions to cater for

He was on 500k at united
He is 38yrs old and being forced to retire by all
So why not retire with 3m per week instead of 100k in sporting

Him going to Saudi will bring investors and attention to the league
He will be treated with respect and loved by millions
Will be an ambassador for the nation at large

The Ronaldo brand will multiply in Saudi

He must have been advised to stop thinking of the fans and people, think about your Family

His Family first and most of the people saying shit about him. He doesn't even know exist

[/b]Most players even in Europe are chasing the money and not the career[b]

If he signed for 100k Sporting Lisbon to make sure people call him finished
People will blast him
If he signs 3m for Saudi people will still blast him

So he chose what will benefit him and his kids and immediate family for generations to come
ronaldo going to Saudi won’t bring any attention more than this already to the league. Saudi leagues are not easily watchable like every other league. And to top it off, the club isn’t even playing in the league’s championship. No one forced Ronaldo to retire, his age and stats did. If you are a lover of Fifa video game, you would also see his stats and ratings dropped aggressively, same happened real life. Why would I want a 38 year old with a sharp decline on a $500k wage when that can get me really good young strikers. Him taking this deal is the best thing he did for himself. The world is only mocking him because he mocked those that took similar deal (xavi). Dude even did an interview months ago, thrashing non ambitious teams and stating how he wanted playing at the top and would never move to Saudi for money. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by T0BY(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yah I be Cboy fan but hardcore fan of Messi. I'm just stating fact here.
alobright17:
if na Messi made similar move you won't find a good reason for it. You pendu fans ehhh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by ThierryJay: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
joshuaidibia:

It is clear you're more stupid than I imagined. You can't even understand the simplest form of language being English. Let me use pigeon. I TALK SAY MESSI NA GREAT PLAYER, AND RONALDO NA GREAT PLAYER TOO. I hope you understands that. I just took a panadol cos your stupidity amazes me.

Hahaha Ur pain is producing too much shalaye. Also looks like your body stupidity level is high with your frequency of dishing out that word.

Enjoy the oblivion with Pendu. While we enjoy GOAT Messi.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by putin2: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Useless guy that's all he is after .i thank God money doesn't make him a better player. Fool he is after being highest , best and others he will surely disgrace himself there ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by AngelicBeing: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
judetov2:
Lol... He likes attention too much. Nigga always wanna be on the pages of newspapers... "Ronaldo is the highest this , he is the highest that" ...is that all u want?

When pessi win world cup u allow us rest? U no let us sleep.

because its Ronaldo, it's he likes attention too much.

una dey ment

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by joshuaidibia(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Hahaha Ur pain is producing too much shalaye. Also looks like your body stupidity level is high with your frequency of dishing out that word.

Enjoy the oblivion with Pendu. While we enjoy GOAT Messi.

Says the idiot who commented on a thread about someone he hates. Joblessness x100

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by jojothaiv(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
T0BY:
Senior mahn just dey cash out.. that's all that matters.

Some people wey go yab am nw no get upto 100k for account. When you're big, you're big.
It's always expected.

Regardless of how the fans feel or not, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Not consoling myself you dimwitted fellow. If he likes he goes back to Sporting, if he likes he don't. People like you will forever have nightmares at the slightest news of CR7. Cry more slowpoke, cry more.

See clown, which nightmare?

You think am obsessed about your fraudnado like you guys are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Ted4real: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Legendry!!!

Money ain't everything?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by ThierryJay: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Says the idiot who commented on a thread about someone he hates. Joblessness x100

It wasnt a pleasure bantering with a loser spewing all these IQ reducing comments. Not worth my GOATed time.

Apologies for expecting more. Bye. You can keep bleating along though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Mercury12(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:
Consolation prize. After badmouthing Qatar, UAE and even the US in the past, he has now joined them after having no other option. Baba don humble.

It's so bad that he couldnt even join the biggest club in Saudi, he had to make do with a second fiddle Arabian club that couldnt even make the Asian Champions League.

Meanwhile, I hear Ronaldo will hurriedly marry his girlfriend Georgina before she can join him in S.Arabia to avoid being flogged severely for committing Zina grin
that is good to hear. Kudos to Islamic religion.
Though same as Christianity. But Christians don't do flogging.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by joshuaidibia(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
blueAgent:

See clown, which nightmare?

You think am obsessed about your fraudnado like you guys are?

Says the man always jumping on threads about Ronaldo. Yeah, I'm the obsessed one. You claim you're not obsessed but I see you riding CR7 dick on any thread. Keep lying to your miserable self. You can't even be true to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by alabo1: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

He has been rejected by European clubs and so has no choice than to go to Saudi and score tap-ins and penalties.

Messi is the GOAT

The man is making more in a year than 5 generations of yours combined will make and you are hear killing yourself with your 100mb. He had offers from European clubs but chose money. At 37 that is the smart thing. Ok messi is the real GOAT. What are you? What does it add to your life?

You guys need to get a life

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by joshuaidibia(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

It wasnt a pleasure bantering with a loser spewing all these IQ reducing comments. Not worth my GOATed time.

Apologies for expecting more. Bye. You can keep bleating along though.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Good thing you're not up to 40 yet, you still have lots of time to get sense. Next time focus your energy on Messi and your miserable life. You hate Ronaldo, then leave him the F alone. Do you get an erection after showing your hate towards him? Cos you always talk about CR7 even though u claim u hate him, any thread about CR7 you jump into. Your obsession is overwhelming. I'm exhausted trying to teach an idiot with one hand how to clap. Quote me again and prove you're really more stupid than I imagined. Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by yommen: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Almiron:
Photo speaks

Be deceiving yourself. Person dey go earn over 100 Billion Naira yearly, you dey here dey make fun of am. Iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by shegzbillionz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Op u are a miserable liar…. This is exaggerated fake news, go and do your research well
How can you join all the 3 years contract as one year salary ,

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Ayobeck(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ko kan aye,no world cup winning for his career
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by alabo1: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:

Who will pay €3m per week for tap-ins and someone with anger issues and arrogance?

If he was worth it, clubs like Real madrid and Psg will pay him. Guess what, he is finished and everyone knows that.

if tap ins were easy why dont out and out strikers score as many as him. of his 800 plus goals less than 150 can be called tap-ins. Go and get your facts kid. The hate you have is unjustified. Lewandowski and HARLAND ALSO SCORE A LOT OF TAP-INS AND GET NO CRITICISM.

If tap-ins are so easy, why it has to be Ronaldo who is the only one to consistently score 40–50 goals for the bulk of his career There are numerous strikers in the world but none can match Ronaldo’s tally. Why is that? You call that as a tap-in and I call that as off-the-ball movement. There is no player in world football who is better at that than Ronaldo.

Instead of us to be happy and enjoy two of the best the planet has ever seen and may never see again you quibble over who is better. Oya Ronaldo has bowed out since he is playing in Arabia. All hail king Messi. I hope you are happy now with the millions you received for that. RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by PAQ(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
undecided

He has been rejected by European clubs and so has no choice than to go to Saudi and score tap-ins and penalties.

Messi is the GOAT

GOAT eats grass
HIGHEST PAID eats it all!

Abeg who trophy epp?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Bethanybethel(f): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Congrats ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by deyplay: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
judetov2:
Lol... He likes attention too much. Nigga always wanna be on the pages of newspapers... "Ronaldo is the highest this , he is the highest that" ...is that all u want?
Are you ok at all? It's the other way round because he has not posted it at all. It is Newspapers that can't do without him. His name sells papers, products and views just like a sexy semi-nude picture of a girl is good for any advert.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by ruggedtimi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
154billion a year...him get money pass rivers state govt. Jorge mendes don hammer

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by ruggedtimi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
jeff1607:
No more UCL
who ucl help

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by alabo1: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Gosh, all these low IQ Pendulums are a real task.

Is it money we came to watch on the pitch? If banters were centered on money, then the Leicester city multi-billionaire rookie player who's the son of the Sultan of Brunei would be the hottest cake in football.

And who says a footballer cant have it all? Both money and relevance of playing in a top club which the GOAT Messi has?

Pls understand contexts before spewing rubbish.

You are the one lacking logic. For you it is entertainment. For the player it is a career that lasts not longer than 20 years for those who play to their late 30's. Ponder on that and understand if you can.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by seunjungle1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wrong figure everywhere. The writer cannot differentiate between euro & dollar...which one be $214m and €216m?

But money is good oo....just one €1m for me...poverty gone away out of my life forever.
God shower your rain of blessing upon me, my household and my friends, so that your wealth that does not come from East nor West nor South nor North but from you Almighty can be seen upon me that you're the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Congratulations to him!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Onucs(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
After being defeated in the GOAT contest, dude resort to take solace in cash grin

Wise choice

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by folake4u(f): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
My GOAT. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Highest Paid Football Player [see Top 10] by Dartilo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dis is Money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife / Lionel Messi Steps Out With His Kids / Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.