Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration (51638 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by dazzlingd(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters eiyah these bush men don kill Simba

Poor simba
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by motionarena: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
Hello guys so I travelled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
L
g
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Dshocker(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Omo
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
IPOB Cruelty
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cholls:

dazzlingd:

Poor simba

Pumba.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by CheapHomes1: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
Hello guys so I travelled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
L

Great stuff
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Joey4321: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
dopedan:
Fp here i come

Misguided fellow
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by davidkingsley59(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow! Though you may have heard it called “the other white meat,” pork is considered red meat. It’s consumed worldwide, though it is against the laws of some religions — including Islam and Judaism — to eat pork.

As a red meat, pork has a reputation for being unhealthy. However, it is a good source of certain nutrients, as well as high-quality protein. Consumed in moderation, it can make a good addition to a healthy diet.

The benefits of eating pork include its richness in vitamins. The meat is rich in B complex Vitamins. The B complex benefits offer plenty of benefits for the brain and help to treat anxiety, stress, and depression.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by illicit(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Haha
U for just kill one nah and spare d rest

tongue
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Superwave16320: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pumba

Cholls:

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
L
warthogs you mean? Warthogs……

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by christistruth01: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
These look like Domestic Pigs that escaped into the Bush

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
L
Where they catch these things abeg? What state, what town and village? undecided
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by nesphil(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow!
Where did you guys kill these

flyinnizam:
Hello guys so I traveled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
L
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Exceed15: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
L

Wow I like pork meat

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by opera1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad

No be only Emulate, na Ogogorolate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Exceed15: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
aieromon:
This man and his family of hunters have killed 60% of wildlife in our forests.

Abegii
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
christistruth01:
These look like Domestic Pigs that escaped into the Bush
Now that you mention it, they do look like domestics. I thought the wild variety at least had horns. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Enyimbamercedes: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yup...when you kill Male, female and offspring, next year and the following years you'll wonder why you cannot find any pigs.

Hunt responsibly! Animals dont fall from the sky

4 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Akanbimi: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
You people wont kee me with laughter

Zonefree:

Yo meat, your head correct bayii
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Ajibade123(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
You murderd 3 pigs in one day
Thanos sef is learning from you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Sweetvie: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow! grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by osazsky(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
These animals wicked die..how did u manage to kill it..very expensive over here in edo
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Aguiyimba:

Read Acts 10:13-15.
Is that about food?
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by demoBaba: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
MaverickA3:

Go back to the scriptures where Jesus said, "what goes into your mouth doesn't defile you, but what comes out of your mouth".

The bible self just turn it where it sweet you...

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mightyhaze: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cholls:
pumba cheesy
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
illicit:
Haha
U for just kill one nah and spare d rest

tongue

Then, the others might come back to avenge their dead comrade.
Person no fit trust these animals finish. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mrvitalis(m): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
But you eat sumbia fish, cat fish , crab, crayfish , oporro ? Snail ? ....go back n read the list of animals we should not eat then see how many you eat everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
U all will eat your ancestors that decided to turn to animals and see how it feels one day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And to think he'll eat this grin grin grin Tueh, Nairaland Men are dirty P*gsgrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wild pigs not busy pigs
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by christistruth01: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Acts 10: 9_16

9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

16 This was done thrice: and the vessel

3 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Then, the others might come back to avenge their dead comrade.
Person no fit trust these animals finish. undecided
Lol

Funny u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.