Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration (51636 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Bulletproofgt: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
E don tay i see your thread on wildlife killing. I been think say u don japa. Chai animals go hear am from u and ur bro hand o

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Blaqputin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
Shift go stay near righteousness abi na Holiness.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by illicit(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These pigs are too clean to be wild pigs undecided

They wash

Have u seen a dirty bush cat or bush snake?( If there's anything like that)

Being wild doesn't necessarily mean crude or dirty
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omoplaycool(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
I sincerely beg to differ because you called them fifty.. They are actually not so.. the thing is , they get hot because of their fat and always run to the mud to cool up.. if you have a piggery and have a clean pool for them you'll find out they aren't that filthy afterall...
You can do well to ask any Veterinarian friend of yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by MrBroke(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Smartguyboy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Acts 10:13-15
New International Version
13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
illicit:
They wash
Have u seen a dirty bush cat or bush snake?( If there's anything like that)
Being wild doesn't necessarily mean crude or dirty
wild pigs don't take showers! lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Indispensable85(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
Hello guys so I travelled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
L

Abeg drop location
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by MrBroke(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

If hell really exist, you will be going straight there because of how ignorant, uneducated and unexposed you are to the things of life. I pity your reasoning
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
wild pigs don't take showers! lipsrsealed
Lol I didn't say shower

They wash and they don't roll in mud like the fat domesticated one
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Dybala11(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
And you took your time to write this thing. We're no longer under the law, do you still sacrifice animals for the atonement of your sin as given by the provisions of the law??
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Johel(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
Hello guys so I travelled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
L

Wow
Wow
Wow shocked shocked

Meat from heaven...God don bless una...Chai, my favourite meat.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by wolebest: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Are serious at all?

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by ufuosman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enough chop chop
U kill papa, mama and side chick grin
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Acts 10:13-15
New International Version
13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”
was this about diet and food or about circumcision?
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Das1mama: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
NOT what goes IN that DIFILE'S the MAN, but what COMES out is from the HEART; GOD also gave the MAN the EARTH thereof which are the BEASTS of the fields and PLANTS for HUMAN CONSUMPTIONS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by becky39000(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters eiyah these bush men don kill Simba

You mean Pumba!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Fortruth: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stomach infrastructure
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Benwallt(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are a murderer
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Ilamina(f): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yuck
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Ayobeck(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
does that include tithes

Tell me where d disciples mentioned about tithes,we have to follow the rules of this disciples through the holy spirit in them.....Jesus is lord
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by blowjohn(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
just dey play

Which kan play be that? On top bush meat mata
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by ayyoshert: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
I have asked you before, but got no response, which part of the country's forest does your brother hunt, Oyo-Ogun-Ondo-Edo axis? I know the forests around that area still have big wild games.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
omoplaycool:

I sincerely beg to differ because you called them fifty.. They are actually not so.. the thing is , they get hot because of their fat and always run to the mud to cool up.. if you have a piggery and have a clean pool for them you'll find out they aren't that filthy afterall...
You can do well to ask any Veterinarian friend of yours
Pig are not dirty at all
They are very fastidious and prefer to urinate or defecate in very separate places from where they eat drink unlike goats and sheep
They wallow in mud to prevent overheating
Pigs do not sweat like other mammals

2 Likes

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by MaverickA3: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
demoBaba:

The bible self just turn it where it sweet you...

This is not turning the Bible where it sweet you. I'd love to explain deeper to you but I don't have the strength.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Oches4me(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Archworld:

The Jews were warned about pigs not you. And not just pigs but so many other things for example; It was a sin for a farmer to plant more than one crop in same land. Same way, It's a sin for a Jew to near woman who's on her menses. You don't touch anything about her , clothes, seat , food . You must avoid her completely . So many laws were given to the Jews to live by. And the obedient to such law determines how clean they were . Yet, they were not clean. Ask yourself a question, the garri you eat today , do you know if the cassava was planted in same Okro farm ? You do board public vehicle, so have you ever asked yourself the last person that sat on the seat? Your sister's that are on menses do cook for you right ?

Jesus is the fulfilment of the law. And He said , what goes into a man' mouth does not make him unclean but what comes out of his mouth. Christians are not under the law. Only the Jews were. A US citizen is not subject to Nigeria law except he lives in Nigeria . We were called pagans , and aliens to the laws , estranged from the common wealth of God's people.
But thanks be to Jesus who removed the partition and has brought us together that we may enter His rest.

I use to eat pork meat but can't any more because of health reasons.
Is the pork that caused ur health challenge
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by ForChrist1: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

This has changed since the New testament, I believe. Please read Acts 15 vs 20 and Acts 15 vs 29 on the instructions of the apostles based on the leading of the Holy Spirit on what Christians can eat and avoid.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
An entire family obliterated in one fell swoop
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by candygist: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
This meats suppose last you for the rest of 2023.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
ForChrist1:

This has changed since the New testament, I believe. Please read Acts 15 vs 20 and Acts 15 vs 29 on the instructions of the apostles based on the leading of the Holy Spirit on what Christians can eat and avoid.
You have no clue what you are talking about
Acts was not referring to diet or nutrition at all but the place of Gentiles in the emerging church
Many of you claim to be Christian but do not even read your bible
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by nnamdi640: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
That same bible in the new testament made us to understand that it is not what you eat that makes you a sinner rather what comes out from your mind makes you a sinner, I think that is more logical that is to tell you that the new testament is at the right path. I pity those that failed to accept the new testament because without it, their faith can be complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Dpundict: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
Go and read the story of Cornelius in the new testament and remind me if it is still forbidden for a Christian to eat this animal and juxtapose the Lord Jesus Christ saying "it is finished" on the cross. I need to be reminded as to why I should avoid it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.