Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration (51635 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by nnamdi640: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
That same bible in the new testament made us to understand that it is not what you eat that makes you a sinner rather what comes out from your mind makes you a sinner, I think that is more logical, that is to tell you that the new testament is at the right path. I pity those that failed to accept the new testament because without it, their faith can be complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by nnamdi640: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
That same bible in the new testament made us to understand that it is not what you eat that makes you a sinner rather what comes out from your mind makes you a sinner, I think that is more logical, that is to tell you that the new testament is at the right path. I pity those that failed to accept the new testament because without it, their faith can't be complete. The person that called himself or herself a born again christian should understand this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by KingMack(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Now this is what I call a f*cking chow shocked

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Maski87: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2023
This thing no look like bush pig,it looks like pigs wey escape from pig farm

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by 3verblazing(m): 12:39am On Jan 04, 2023
GOTVee:
Mark 7:19. It is not about what goes into ur stomach but what goes to your hearth. Everything God has created is clean. Stop spewing rubbish from the old testament.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by armyofone(m): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Really looked like three escaped housed pigs. Three wandering pigs who left their unlocked pigs pen.

Oink oink - poor pepa pigs!

Did you look for the owners before you slaughtered them ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Elidrisy20: 6:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Somebody pig don loose enter bush,una come kill am, say na bush pig
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Richardidegah7: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Mr. Man, these are not bish pigs... They are domestic foreign breeds of pigs (Duroc).
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Very tasteless meat.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Beermoney1: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2023
These are domestic pigs not bush pig abeg. Easy Dey lie.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Charlie2020(f): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2023
GOTVee:
Quote where such is stated in New Testament, not old testament which is all about Jewish tradition

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Archworld(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Oches4me:
Is the pork that caused ur health challenge

I believe I used the wrong word , it ought to be health reasons not challenge. I don't have health challenge. I am very healthy .

Pig is a very dirty animal. If you live in where they rear pigs you wouldn't like it .
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Pasblack(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Read your Bible again. so you don't eat rabbits too? because that was in that same scripture. You can also read Acts 10 for more clarifications
GOTVee:
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bulletproofgt:
E don tay i see your thread on wildlife killing. I been think say u don japa. Chai animals go hear am from u and ur bro hand o
grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
ayyoshert:
I have asked you before, but got no response, which part of the country's forest does your brother hunt, Oyo-Ogun-Ondo-Edo axis? I know the forests around that area still have big wild games.
why should I disclose that info
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
mamajaz:

Very bad play. Go and sin no more
Lol
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
DeOTR:
I can pay 100k for one of these. The last time I tasted this was about 22 years ago.
wow
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by ayyoshert: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
flyinnizam:
why should I disclose that info
You are not under any cohesion to disclose, it is a question.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by flyinnizam(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2023
ayyoshert:

You are not under any cohesion to disclose, it is a question.
Ok I am not telling u on this platform
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by demoBaba: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
MaverickA3:

This is not turning the Bible where it sweet you. I'd love to explain deeper to you but I don't have the strength.

Even me I'm strength less for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.