Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration (51631 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by 43Ronin: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yep, they look too clean to be wild pigs! Kai! lipsrsealed
OP dey hide him location cos the owner fit dey nairaland cheesy
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by airmark(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad

When will you stop this pretence? What stops you from coming out straight as a Muslim that you are and post your comment? The fact that your religion allows lies/deception to spread the gospel of Islam, is a red flag informing that it's better to be a truthful traditionalist, than being a lying Muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by toprealman: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Better than snake meat
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
43Ronin:
OP dey hide him location cos the owner fit dey nairaland cheesy

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by alyarmouk(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oga complete pictures please
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by jasonex4(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad

Bible nor say make CHRISTIANS abstain from pigs..na Isrealites e talk...

Read with understanding abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These pigs are too clean to be wild pigs undecided
There is a difference between
Wild as an adjective used to describe as in wild pig
and
The WILD = a noun indicating a habitat
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mtngloetiartel: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd! Abeg which kind dictionary you dey read? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Joelobioha:
your father.....very apeward individual angry
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mamajaz(f): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Where are you based?
Your forest must be filled with game.

I like that they look clean though.

Which one is bush pig fah? That's not bush pig except dem be lost pig wey wander into bush from city and that team don go kee erm
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by lereinter(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Stop lying, you aren't a Christian.

Why will you say Christians should emulate Muslim concerning pork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
Stop lying! You are not a Christian but a religious numbnut who does not know his left from his right. Else you would have figured out that the Law you quoted does not apply to those under Jesus Christ but instead to those who live in the Nation of Israel in the land of Canaan. Yes, the Law of Moses which you quoted happens to be the National Constitution of the State of Israel in the Land of Canaan given by God to the children of Israel. undecided

Are you of the blood of Jacob and living in the land of Canaan that you would pretend that you should live by that law? Nonsense! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Valkrie: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Why did your Bible God create the animal in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
There is a difference between
Wild as an adjective used to describe as in wild pig
and The WILD = a noun indicating a habitat
I don't follow at all. undecided
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mamajaz(f): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

U no read where the angel brought varieties to Paul abi?? Nah so you short change our teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Joelobioha(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd! Abeg which kind dictionary you dey read? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shakespearean dictionary wink
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mamajaz(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
just dey play

Very bad play. Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Desammyst(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

What about the statement of Jesus Christ that, "Not what enters through the man's mouth that defies the man, but what comes out of him".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by MistadeRegal(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Matthew 15:10-20 is my reply to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Agromuda(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
U murdered Papa, Mama and Pikin.
If U knw, u knw
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by KHRIZ565(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
Why do you shave your beard and carve your hairs? Abi is that not also in Deuteronomy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by nedekid: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow at all. undecided
why did you quote me?What was your point?
You just jump in randomly midway into a conversation
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Archworld(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

The Jews were warned about pigs not you. And not just pigs but so many other things for example; It was a sin for a farmer to plant more than one crop in same land. Same way, It's a sin for a Jew to near woman who's on her menses. You don't touch anything about her , clothes, seat , food . You must avoid her completely . So many laws were given to the Jews to live by. And the obedient to such law determines how clean they were . Yet, they were not clean. Ask yourself a question, the garri you eat today , do you know if the cassava was planted in same Okro farm ? You do board public vehicle, so have you ever asked yourself the last person that sat on the seat? Your sister's that are on menses do cook for you right ?

Jesus is the fulfilment of the law. And He said , what goes into a man' mouth does not make him unclean but what comes out of his mouth. Christians are not under the law. Only the Jews were. A US citizen is not subject to Nigeria law except he lives in Nigeria . We were called pagans , and aliens to the laws , estranged from the common wealth of God's people.
But thanks be to Jesus who removed the partition and has brought us together that we may enter His rest.

I use to eat pork meat but can't any more because of health reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Akuruoulo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
flyinnizam:
Hello guys so I travelled home after a long while and this is what we got today.
L

Rip our dear pumba
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Akuruoulo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters eiyah these bush men don kill Simba

Na tymon paddy "pumba" them kill embarassed
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Akuruoulo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
dazzlingd:

Poor simba
That is not simba
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Akuruoulo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Pumba.

Them not watch lion king well

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
That same Deuteronomy forbids crayfish,catfish,prawns,crab, shrimps, snail,lobster and duck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by dyera(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Where are you based? Your forest must be filled with game.
I like that they look clean though.
Wild pigs seems to be cleaner than farm pigs.

1 Like

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by alabo1: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

He'll is meant for you and those who believe in fairy tales. I am not going there Sir. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Deeprooted: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is wickedness of the highest order!

Why kill the three?

Africa will forever remain Africa.

We consume without thinking of the future
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by MadamExcellency: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Someone please help me with that vawulence meme. I need it now.

It's a misunderstanding in interpretation. Again how did a Chinese man think he will be innocent after telling a police officer Fuk Yu when he asked for his name? Fuk is his real name and Yu is his surname.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.