Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration (51632 Views)

Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by AdaAwka1: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad

Wetin dey do this wan?

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Judolisco(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian , I will encourage we Christians to emulate our Muslim brothers and sisters by abstaining from that filthy animal called pig. The bible warns we Christian to abstain from consumption of pig in Deuteronomy 14:8. Any Christian that consumes pork meat will end up in Hell sad
u neva read ur bible reach book of acts

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by PAQ(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Dude, you error wella for this your self righteous statement. Only blackman dey always claim to know pass the races wey give dem religion.

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Robenna(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
feranmi143:
Yo fish, honestly I will prefer to have this than chicken nor beef

Why can't I see freelancing pigs in imo state�
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by generalwo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tomorrow we go dey find werin make white people dey prosper pass us... Werin we suppose preserve, we go kill am for food....
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by jeff1607(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

You eat catfish right?

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Karleb:
Make una cook am well o.

Tape worm is real.
Tapeworm exists equally in beef

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by SouthSouth1914: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Where are you based?
Your forest must be filled with game.

I like that they look clean though.

Maybe they bought it from the market !
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by DeOTR: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
I can pay 100k for one of these. The last time I tasted this was about 22 years ago.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Meandmycrew(f): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nice then add it with okro and ogbono soup you are good to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuAMDiaWCZU
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kajaard: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Try and have sense this new year 2023.

You can't carry this foolishness from 2022 into 2023 undecided

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by nedekid: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hmm, very high in creatine shocked
Watch your kidney functions ohh..
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Moneyboyz: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

But your ancestors who are Africans becore religion came to divide us all eat pigs and every other good meat available to them and they didn't die till it got to your generation.

Keep feeding yourself superstition in the name of religion.

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by grandstar(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

We are no longer under the Mosaic law so are not under any obligation to follow. Christ death was the end of the Law

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Ayobeck(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Brother,Jesus has washed all old convenant,the bible said,have make you the head all over what I created.Jesus is lord

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by okoroemeka(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
we are not dragging heaven with you,but for me heaven and hell is on this earth

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ayobeck:

Brother,Jesus has washed all old convenant,the bible said,have make you the head all over what I created.Jesus is lord
does that include tithes
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
grandstar:

We are no longer under the Mosaic law so are not under any obligation to follow. Christ death was the end of the Law
including tithes?
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Maybe they bought it from the market !

I doubt.
This post is neither the first nor the second op will be posting.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Emmy000seun(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Omo no be small ooo, that animal dey sweet and when it's alive it's deadly ehn..kudos to the gallant men that fall this giant..no need 4 chicken and coo grin grin grin. Odun ti se ara è..
feranmi143:
Yo fish, honestly I will prefer to have this than chicken nor beef
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by HomeTutorsPro: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
including tithes?

omonnakoda:
does that include tithes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Someone please help me with that vawulence meme. I really need it now.
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by 43Ronin: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:
Why then did yahwe create pig if it will send his creations to hell? Except you are saying yhwh is a sociopath that like playing fatal games with his creations.

Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by LordErrk: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Where are you based?
Your forest must be filled with game.

I like that they look clean though.

Only animals kept in cages are dirty
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by ZombieSlayer1: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Now that you mention it, they do look like domestics. I thought the wild variety at least had horns. undecided
You're right, they're feral pigs. Pigs undergo a dramatic transformation when they escape into the wild
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
nedekid:
Hmm, very high in creatine shocked
Watch your kidney functions ohh..
Not higher than beef and much lower than fish
Dietary creatine has no impact on healthy kidneys
That is a non issue
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by 43Ronin: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Now that you mention it, they do look like domestics. I thought the wild variety at least had horns. undecided
Yh they do. These are not bush pigs this is somebody's sweat. That's why they quickly killed all 3 and OP dey hide him location
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
including tithes?

Yes
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
43Ronin:
Yh they do. These are not bush pigs this is somebody's sweat. That's why they quickly killed all 3.
Yep, they look too clean to be wild pigs! Kai! lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by omonnakoda: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

You're right, they're feral pigs. Pigs undergo a dramatic transformation when they escape into the wild
Escape from where? That is an assumption
Define " wild" ?
There are many feral pigs in urban areas not just the bush/forest.These are pigs that have never been owned/domesticated
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Ted4real: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Conservative of wild life is in vain then?

Don't try this in Cross River Lol!!!
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
Escape from where? That is an assumption
Define " wild" ?
There are many feral pigs in urban areas not just the bush/forest
These pigs are too clean to be wild pigs undecided
Re: 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration by Lucifyre: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Abeg shut up. U ignorant Bleep.

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations / Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video)