Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 (30852 Views)

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Echoban: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa
Ahmed Elrufai of Kaduna but a religious and ethnic bigots

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

Remove abdurazak of Kwara and Sule of Nasarawa from that list.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Paramount01(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Chiboy419:
Peter obi the best
Tinubu the worst

So they are both governor?
Is good to be attentive in class sha

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by MichaelUweh(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Wike is the very best

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Echoban: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2023
BentizilL:
Low-key Sanwo Olu is the best governor in Nigeria 2022...

U dey mind them. . Many don't know what it takes to build a light rail. 2 for that matter at the same time.. That guy should be granted a statue in Lagos Govt House.

The whole flyover and road done in Rivers state never reach 250Billion.

Light rail alone is taking 500Billion. Alongside other things, Housing estates, Lagride, Education, Lekki Port and lot more.

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Simeonjoe1: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Everybody here is picking the worst governor until you get to their position then you'll understand on how little they have to work with.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Apexbb: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2023
3pointsagree:

Boss I agree with you
Well, perception Matter, kwara state governor is one the best compared to his predecessors
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Hartman11: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2023
All of them are the worst for keeping quiet and fuel is being sold at the rate of #350 in their respective states.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Ahmed0336(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Echoban:

Remove abdurazak of Kwara and Sule of Nasarawa from that list.

I wanted saying same. That dude is just typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by crusufixo(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

Bro, there is one hopeless south eastern governor that should be top of the list of worst governors..... we all know him as high court governor...there has never been a governor that is more ineffective and hopeless as this governor in the history of that state....
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by AYOMIDE1948(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2023
Dapo abiodun of ogun state. Imagine a gov of state who cant mention two lg in his state.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by saintkeppy(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Doyou2019:

How do you describe someone as 'religious and ethnic bigot', yet put him up among your so-called "list of best Governors"?
Kids are reading from home.
Make this make sense .

That's El-Rufai's weak point, but that does not take way his high performance in Kaduna State.
read between the lines.

I like his Financial Transparency, publishes what he receives from FAAC&he allow the Local Government Area Administrations to operate liberally & effectively without much influence.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by omokab: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2023
oilykid:

What of Ondo and ekiti. The governor is yet t commission any project there..they should be Among the worst governors in Nigeria
I don't think you understand what they are saying . ekiti governor is new in the system while akeredolu is performing well.

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Anny4me: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
this list is not complete sir. How can u b so partial. Imagine omitting Gov. okowa as the worst gov. U wan play Delta wayo abi. If there is another name for worst na Okowa get am. Abeg nor let this kind thing repeat itself again ooo

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Suuuru: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Gov. Seyi Makinde- Oyo State is one of the best performing gov in vogue.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Opirlo: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2023
What's wrong with u? Change that list nd put Ortom of Benue state as No 1 worst governor pls don't rub benue people of there rightful position
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by saintkeppy(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2023
obyrich:
I was in Abia in April and also August 2022. Okezie has enduring legacies in Aba more than any of the past governors. Can you mention one legacy project of Orji Kalu whom you adjudged the best of all?

Governors in Nigeria seems to tidy up their home town alongside the State Capitals.
He is from the Aba Ngwa axis.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Chemlite: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Best- Wike

Worst - Diri or Okowa ( I'm a bit confused to choose between this two)

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Chii4x: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State is a monumental failure.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by kingsobasi(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2023
I don't think there should be a debate on whether the worst governor is Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state. NB: IKPEAZU means LAST

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by saintkeppy(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2023
crusufixo:

Bro, there is one hopeless south eastern governor that should be top of the list of worst governors..... we all know him as high court governor...there has never been a governor that is more ineffective and hopeless as this governor in the history of that state....

Not High Court but Supreme Court Governor.
IMO State I guess.

Another Supreme Court Governor in South-South region
Gov. Douye Diri of Bayelsa State.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
obyrich:
Take Abia out of that list. I am in Abia. The state I met is far better than what I used to know when T.A Orji and Orji Kalu were Governor's.
By what indices??
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Manager88: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Dapo abiodun
Oyetola
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Smkal(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2023
LaconicINC:
Please let's have your opinion about the best and worst Governor in terms of performance in the year 2022.

Ganduje of kano
Wike of rivers
Elrufai of kaduna
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Suuuru: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Gov.Seyi Abiodun Makinde-Oyo state is the BEST.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by seuxfad(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Dapo Abiodun
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Josbreed: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2023
neoclassical:
Okezie of Abia State is the worst. In fact, he is worse than worst. He is the worst Governor in the whole world.
As in ehn, he is the worstest!

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2023
gammarays1:

Few concrete street roads you mean

Orji Kalu did the Aba and Umuahia township stadium, Most link roads in Umuahia and Aba, Conference halls in Umuahia and Estates.

Though his road construction standard was very poor aside the few he built with his company Zerock then.
He patched up bad roads then so they were accessible.
Like I said he's a crook and didn't build standard roads like Amaechi, Akpabio or Fashola but He's better than TA and Ikpeazu. Both of them can't even pay salaries despite the lack of infrastructure so what did they do with funds?

Like I said, ask people living in Abia
Plus orji never owed workers. Your salary, allowances, pension and gratuities were assured. Ikpeazụ is a gluttonous kleptomaniac if epic proportions.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by saintkeppy(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2023
gammarays1:

Few concrete street roads you mean

Orji Kalu did the Aba and Umuahia township stadium, Most link roads in Umuahia and Aba, Conference halls in Umuahia and Estates.

Though his road construction standard was very poor aside the few he built with his company Zerock then.
He patched up bad roads then so they were accessible.
Like I said he's a crook and didn't build standard roads like Amaechi, Akpabio or Fashola but He's better than TA and Ikpeazu. Both of them can't even pay salaries despite the lack of infrastructure so what did they do with funds?

Like I said, ask people living in Abia

You deserve an Award for this piece.
I was in Aba, Abia State during then Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu, his roads were substandard, contractors were cutting corners, using the most inferior materials you can think of & the roads were failing under his very Watch.

The State is plague with bad leadership since 1999, no patriotism, no zeal, absolutely nothing to help move the State from the mediocre they find themselves.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Josbreed: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Simon Lalong na sell out governor of the decade.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by naijapikin2(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2023
My governor samuel ortom of benue is officially or unofficially the worst non performing governor. Anyone worse than the governor has got to be the devil himself
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by brainhgeek(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2023
I don't know who the best is but the worst is Dapo Abiodun, the Eleyi of Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by brainhgeek(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2023
naijapikin2:
My governor samuel ortom of benue is officially or unofficially the worst non performing governor. Anyone worse than the governor has got to be the devil himself
Then, Dapo Abiodun is the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamawa Governorship: APC, Keyamo Celebrate “illegal” Declaration Of Binani (pic / Abdulkarim Dauda's Retirement Year Extended By 3 Years By Buhari - DailyNigerian / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.