Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 (30915 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Nonywendy(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa
Ahmed Elrufai of Kaduna but a religious and ethnic bigots

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor
I believe this list, very correct

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Rufai1314(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Seriously, we need an independent body to analyze the achievement of every governors in a fiscal year and present the best performing governor and the worst base on fact.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by kareemkamil(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Best - Wike of Rivers State

Worst & Worsted - Fayemi of Ekiti State.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by lordprogress: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
KingLennon:

U said could? He is the worst
Ayade dun finish Calabar kpatata another nominee will be my own governor Okowa.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Graficient: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
youngsahito:
Borno state governor is the best Dapo Abiodun is the worst.
Okowa is the worst. He received the highest but nothing concrete to show

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Thomasankara(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2023
[/color] do u people read at alll shocked sad[color=#770077]
Chiboy419:
Peter obi the best
Tinubu the worst
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Chukzyfx: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Worst Governor is okowa

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Osariemen12: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Best - Godwin Obaseki (Edo)

Worst - Mai M. Buni (Yobe)
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Pat081: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Worse Ondo state, lmo state,
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by gonkin(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2023
I dont know the best but i know the worst is
Delta state governor
Ifeanyi okowa and now he wants to be vice with atiku.
Ibori that looted funds still did alot for delta state.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by toprealman: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Obviously most of the governors are horrible administrators getting ready to retire in the senate.
Is it that our vote do not really count or as a people we are too do ile and weak,?
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Sirchiboy: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
MichaelUweh:
Wike is the very best
How!
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Unigrad: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

Why you wan rob Okowa of Delta State off his award. Dude is a monumental failure like Buhari
Where people missed it is failing to look at the resources at their disposal.
Niger Delta states like Rivers, Delta, cross river, Bayelsa, AKwa ibom and Edo had more resources. What did they do with it?

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Harshweather(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

What I don't agree is that Benue state governor is the worst and shameless governor ever in the history of this country. Following wike with 10 flyovers and half flyover self the mumu no fit do make the next governor complete am.but I totally agree

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Sirchiboy: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Graficient:

Okowa is the worst. He received the highest but nothing concrete to show

Still dey own my paddi gratuity since 2011..
How we go fit collect the money
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by obyrich(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2023
saintkeppy:

Governors in Nigeria seems to tidy up their home town alongside the State Capitals.
He is from the Aba Ngwa axis.
Aba is the problem of Abia. All the bad images of decayed infra which put Abia in bad light were taken in Aba. I can tell you that over 60% of those issues have been tackled. This is a rough estimate. I am still driving around town to see things for myself. I don't believe in hear say. He has done far better than any Governor who governed Abia.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by commoditiesnig: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

Well said.

I've always stated most Governors are the problem of this country.. we all just focus at the centre/FG

3 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Watinhapen(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
The best Governor of 2022 is Wike of Rivers State and followed by Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State. Some other Governors are performing either averagely or below average while some others are idiots who have made their states wesser than they met it.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by ubimagos: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Vawulence by woto, woto. You are doing well.
kingmaster2009:

You senseless comments is an indication that you have started developing some psychological imbalance ....

Let me recommend that you should always take 2 teaspoonful of snipper everyday for 7 days you will be fine...and if symptom persist after one week and you are still alive....drink concn sulphuric acid ...
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by billyG(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2023
It will be Injustice if Samuel Ortom is denied the Award of the Worst Governor in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

Why Obaseki?
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by kosiebe(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Chiboy419:
Peter obi the best
Tinubu the worst
Mugu 101
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by saintruky(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2023
MansoryMX:

Why you wan rob Okowa of Delta State off his award. Dude is a monumental failure like Buhari

My brother i come tire ooo... All others just dey robb okowayo off him award...

Okowayo is d MOST WORST governor on planet earth...

Reason: with all d might allocations (funds) he dey receive from FG, there's absolutely nothing to show for it...

Pipo dey mention Ikpeazu, yahaya bello when dey collect change from FG monthly...

Okowayo na monumental failure... N na same failure he dey plan to carry go presidency... Make we experience buhari promax... God forbid evil... Tufieeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by naijapikin2(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2023
brainhgeek:

Then, Dapo Abiodun is the devil
please don't let us fight over this very glaring issue, I said my governor is the worst. grin please don't collect our award grin a governor who has not paid salaries for years haba.

Can we please exchange governors. grin am sure you will find out oga dapo is better than ortomatic wicked man grin
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by saintruky(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2023
My guy for me to agree with this ur list... Put my state governor for number one on d WORST LIST... That's Okowayo of delta... Don't deny him his mandate....

SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2023
None...they all topped the chart in the worst performing category
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by obyrich(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2023
gammarays1:

Few concrete street roads you mean

Orji Kalu did the Aba and Umuahia township stadium, Most link roads in Umuahia and Aba, Conference halls in Umuahia and Estates.

Though his road construction standard was very poor aside the few he built with his company Zerock then.
He patched up bad roads then so they were accessible.
Like I said he's a crook and didn't build standard roads like Amaechi, Akpabio or Fashola but He's better than TA and Ikpeazu. Both of them can't even pay salaries despite the lack of infrastructure so what did they do with funds?

Like I said, ask people living in Abia
Did you know that the backlog of salary arrears in Abia state started in OUK regime? Did you know that Orji Kalu was pelted with pure water satchet at Pastor Chris crusade after he left as Governor because of the poor state of infra by the time he left Aba? Did you know that the ONLY bridge he built in Aba (Orji Kalu Bridge) at Emelogu Street collapse in his tenure was rebuilt by T.A Orji?

You said Okezie did 'a few' concrete roads? Tell me which road was motorable in Aba prior to Ikpeazu's regime? Who opened up Ukwu mango that was impassable right from time of military regime?

Was Ngwa road market, a major market in Aba, not turned to a refuse dump before Okezie built the long stretch of road from Opobo junction to 1 PH road Aba with concrete?

How do you rate a crook who paints roads with asphalt above someone who takes his time to deliver standard roads? I don't need to ask anyone, I am in Aba at the moment and seeing things for myself. I used to live in Osusu road and knew how hellish it used to be commuting from my house to other parts of Aba. I passed the road yesterday. It has been rebuilt with concrete. Same thing for Omuma road. You will never recognise Ama Ogbonna if the last time you visited Aba was during T.A Orji tenure. Aba Owerri road has been completed. The notorious flyover has even long completed.

I was at A line yesterday and was impressed with the speed and standard of the market rehabilitation project.

Okezie may not be the best thing that happened to Abia but he is miles ahead of anyone who have rule the state.

1 Like

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Tywright: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Too know, naso you na dey fail waec and jamb olodo
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Henz81: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2023
kingmaster2009:

You senseless comments is an indication that you have started developing some psychological imbalance ....

Let me recommend that you should always take 2 teaspoonful of snipper everyday for 7 days you will be fine...and if symptom persist after one week and you are still alive....drink concn sulphuric acid ...
You shouldn't have any business commenting on Nairaland forum. Bleep off
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Anyiamaka: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

Ifeanyi Ugwanyi should rank highest in the list of Worst Governors in Nigeria. He will also go down as the worst Gov Enugu ever had. A fat, shameless, deceitful and dishonest man that is fantastically corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by Awoleesu(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2023
SIMONEKPA7:
Best.
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi
Sanwo Olu of Lagos
Wike of Rivers.
Ahmed Fintiri of Adamawa

Worst.
Ikpeazu of Abia
Ben Ayade of Cross River
Yahaya Bello of Kogi
Obaseki of Edo
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun
Okowa of Delta
Diri of Bayelsa
Orthom of Benue
Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto
AA Sule of Nasarawa
Abdulrazak of Kwara
Niger state governor

Addendum:
Best
Seyi Makinde (Oyo)
Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano)

Worst
Bako Lalong (Plateau)
Darius Ishaku (Taraba)
Aminu Masari (Katsina)
Re: Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 by MansoryMX(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Idadurun:
Okowa is far better than Okezie of Abia. Abia is nothing to write about

Nope! I disagree with you. Not with the huge allocations aside large share from 13 percent Federal revenues shares from crude oil Delta State receives. On top of all this Okowa still borrowed to the tune of more than 275 billion naira. All for what? Nothing is working in Delta State, not basic amenities of employment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) / Joshua Talena Prays For Dino Malaye At Shepherd House Church (Photos) / BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.