Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? (8960 Views)

For The Price Of N120,000, A New Re-defining Curve Experience Can Be Yours. / What Defining Moment Shaped Your Life / Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by JaneYave(f): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes, when Messi wok the world cup
Talking about world cup, l learnt a life lesson, a lesson l believe will change our approach to life. Permit me to sound professional since l am a teacher. France had all the abilities and chances but just didn't put in their best in time.Infact,l was pained that such wonderful performance didn't earn the best.we all knew who played best.. Often times, we wait for a time to get started. Most times we allow January pass even till the first quarter and want to do the magic when it is mid year or year ending. Whatsoever plan that is in our hands. May we get the wisdom of starting right on time. Why wait, when we can start.Just start anyhow to unleash your amazing potentials, for endless strategizing without actions is futile.we will all be celebrated. Happy New year everyone.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by lordprogress: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yeah graduated and all but things actually got tougher bit anyway we are Grateful to God for keeping all of us safe.
I look forward to 2023.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by MasterShifu010(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
I lost 1.4mil in forex but I learnt the best days to trade and I got better , sometimes I ask myself is 1.4mil not too much a price to pay for such a lesson ?...
I really understood the concept of money this year , other years I can keep 30k at home and be spending it small till it finishes , but I learnt how to keep at least 500 Naira daily , and by December 23 I went to check the money , the total was unbelievable..
I understood this year that being rich has a mentality of its own , let me explain , other years I used to see 10k as big money , but this year I never got excited whenever I made 10k , then I started making 10k regularly ...
I also learnt this year the reason rich people ditch their poor friends , it’s because when a rich man is in the midst of poor people all they talk about is their plenty problems , but if he’s in the midst of his fellow rich people they talk about how to make more money , I call it “ money moves “... so whenever I find myself in the midst of someone rich I don’t give them the impression that am richer than them financially , neither do I show them am poor , but I engage them in conversations that their fellow rich people would engage them in ...
I really learnt a lot this year

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Irupetepete: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
QuinModah:
ha, if you don't respond to dm, respond to me here o.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by NnamdiN: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
When I realised I was scammed
Heavy scam
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Demigod22: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
I am not where I was by this time last year, that's a sign of growth and hope. I am thankful for family members, friends, neighbors, good health, gift of life, experiences. We will get there.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by soundOsonic: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Seeeker:
I went viral on the internet.

That popularity is what brings food to my table today. This is not my real nl account. I log in to this account whenever I want engage in nairaland tribal wars grin grin grin angry
Lol you be Daniel Regha

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Atticusxsz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
2022 has been my toughest and most trying year so far.
Was planning on learning a skillset since I've been 4 years without job after rounding up service.
I finally got a meagre job, saved for 7 months and invested into an online business with a total capital of 300k which i raised to 1.2m but came crashing to 9k. cry
I was still in shock and battling the idea of what happened, even coming to terms was impossible for me and the worst happened... My Dad that's healthy and indestructible to we all, the breadwinner of the family and someone i didn't get to see since last week friday passed on 3 days ago after he slumped from going out to urinate around 12 noon.
My world just shattered and there have been sympathisers these past days overwhelming us, even persons that i barely know.
I don't know what the New Year has in store for i and my family of 8 but seeing My Dad lifeless body actually instill a lot into me, stuffs that i can hardly put into words.
I'll be starting the journey of life afresh come 1st January, 2022 but as the head of the family now couple with the huge responsibilities My Dad left behind. embarassed
Nonetheless, we're heading to church for the crossover.
It's well and i believe I'll survivecry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by HardMirror(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Please can you explain the nature of the work for me,am try to know the work but don't know where to start
google it
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Juicethekid: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I lost 1.4mil in forex but I learnt the best days to trade and I got better , sometimes I ask myself is 1.4mil not too much a price to pay for such a lesson ?...
I really understood the concept of money this year , other years I can keep 30k at home and be spending it small till it finishes , but I learnt how to keep at least 500 Naira daily , and by December 23 I went to check the money , the total was unbelievable..
I understood this year that being rich has a mentality of its own , let me explain , other years I used to see 10k as big money , but this year I never got excited whenever I made 10k , then I started making 10k regularly ...
I also learnt this year the reason rich people ditch their poor friends , it’s because when a rich man is in the midst of poor people all they talk about is their plenty problems , but if he’s in the midst of his fellow rich people they talk about how to make more money , I call it “ money moves “... so whenever I find myself in the midst of someone rich I don’t give them the impression that am richer than them financially , neither do I show them am poor , but I engage them in conversations that their fellow rich people would engage them in ...
are you now profitable in forex sir?
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Goddyrichie(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
HardMirror:
Best year of my life

1. Started 2022 with huge debt.
2. This was the year I stopped gambling.
3. For the first time I started earning so much money I am paying salary over N1m per month to those working for me.

Advice to young guys. Get your shit together. Dont live by luck. Use your brain and commit to make your life better. There is always a way. This year I make close to 1.5m but I lose it to bet9ja virtual but I thank God cuz when they is life they is hope and have learn my lesson

Stop gambling and break up with any girlfriend that is not contributing to your hustle. Most guys are broke cos of women in their life. Trust me i know
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Goddyrichie(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Juicethekid:
are you now profitable in forex sir?
is year I make close to 1.5m but I lose it to bet9ja virtual but I thank God cuz when they is life they is hope and have learn my lesson

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Ekehwinz: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Atticusxsz:
Was planning on learning a skillset since I've been 4 years without job after rounding up service.
I finally got a meagre job, saved for 7 months and invested into an online business with a total capital of 300k which i raised to 1.2m but came crashing to 9k. cry
I was still in shock and battling the idea of what happened, even coming to terms was impossible for me and the worst happened... My Dad that's healthy and indestructible to we all, the breadwinner of the family and someone i didn't get to see since last week friday passed on 3 days ago after he slumped from going out to urinate around 12 noon.
My world just shattered and there have been sympathisers these past days overwhelming us, even persons that i barely know.
I don't know what the New Year has in store for i and my family of 8 but seeing My Dad lifeless body actually instill a lot into me.
I'll be starting the journey afresh come 1st January, 2022 but as the head now couple with the huge responsibilities My Dad left behind.
It's well. cry cry cry

So sorry for your loss

Everything will definitely be alright
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Votex2022: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Girl I plan to marry, fiancé, got pregnant for someone else. Relationship was dissolved by me when I found out. Thank God we never touch during the time it happen so it was not me.

I cried my eyes out because I gave her everything called affection, love, care, everything.

But I Thank God for saving me

4 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by sircrabo: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
MasterShifu010:

Pls tell us how you lost. I trade, and have lost too. I'm gathering experiences.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Juicethekid: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Goddyrichie:
is year I make close to 1.5m but I lose it to bet9ja virtual but I thank God cuz when they is life they is hope and have learn my lesson
Wow, nice, good to hear sir...

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Atticusxsz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ekehwinz:

So sorry for your loss

I appreciate your heartfelt gesture sir. Thanks.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Atticusxsz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ekehwinz:

So sorry for your loss

I appreciate your heartfelt gesture sir. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by HardMirror(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ifemiye:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Av been very sick with mal Lord be with anyone reading this message.
Acct no: Angela []
GTBank [/left]
scammer
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by chaiks: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
I am happy to have ended 2022 with a scholarship to Japan. Thank God almighty for his goodness. I wish you all a happy 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by QuinModah(f): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
wink
chaiks:
I am happy to have ended 2022 with a scholarship to Japan. Thank God almighty for his goodness. I wish you all a happy 2023.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by QuinModah(f): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin
Emmacy001:

Forex do me shegge this year. I wont near it again
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Youngjohnosas: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
HardMirror:
Best year of my life

1. Started 2022 with huge debt.
2. This was the year I stopped gambling.
3. For the first time I started earning so much money I am paying salary over N1m per month to those working for me.

Advice to young guys. Get your shit together. Dont live by luck. Use your brain and commit to make your life better. There is always a way.

Stop gambling and break up with any girlfriend that is not contributing to your hustle. Most guys are broke cos of women in their life. Trust me i know
thanks for the message boss,the message you just dropped was solely meant for me , it's just a perfect description of my life right now.

Ending the year indebted,gambling took a bit part of my income towards the end of the year, although I am not a chronic gambler just wanted to try out my luck if I could get something to settle my debt but ended up losing the little I had on me .

Ended the year penniless , I had downloaded up to three loan app today so I could get a little token to hold body and soul together but my offers were denied.

The country is hard , my only reliable friends are a bit down at the moment ,worst part of it is that my girlfriend suddenly changed , called her last night and she told me to call her back in an hour time that she was in a call with a male friend ,was upset , I asked if her male friend was more important than I am, her response was nobody is more important than the other person.tried raising a convo with her, she said I was disturbing her and next blocked me so she could continue the call with the other guy.same phone I bought with my own money .

Have been down since morning , couldnt even get something to eat till this evening .your message coming at this time of the night has lifted my spirit.i just believe there are better days ahead .

Thanks for the motivation boss .

9 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Bro,complete the statement finish,a town hull different from what?

You know naa.....Blublublu-Boolabaa

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Odebayo4010(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

You know naa.....Blublublu-Boolabaa
ohh,Tinubu song
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by AsapTeddy(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Youngjohnosas:
thanks for the message boss,the message you just dropped was solely meant for me , it's just a perfect description of my life right now.

Ending the year indebted,gambling took a bit part of my income towards the end of the year, although I am not a chronic gambler just wanted to try out my luck if I could get something to settle my debt but ended up losing the little I had on me .

Ended the year penniless , I had downloaded up to three loan app today so I could get a little token to hold body and soul together but my offers were denied.

The country is hard , my only reliable friends are a bit down at the moment ,worst part of it is that my girlfriend suddenly changed , called her last night and she told me to call her back in an hour time that she was in a call with a male friend ,was upset , I asked if her male friend was more important than I am, her response was nobody is more important than the other person.tried raising a convo with her, she said I was disturbing her and next blocked me so she could continue the call with the other guy.same phone I bought with my own money .

Have been down since morning , couldnt even get something to eat till this evening .your message coming at this time of the night has lifted my spirit.i just believe there are better days ahead .

Thanks for the motivation boss .

She doesn't value you or respect you.
It's better you ditch her, and move on with the little respect and sanity left.

Please just move on..

Don't look back.

Pick yourself up. Delete her number, pictures, photo and everything.

Get a pen and jotter...and write out your plans for the year...and for each month.

E no easy ..but try use your head and come up with stuffs you can do to help you out of this situation.

Thinking about her, and about the whole mess will worsen the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by semanose: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2023
easzypeaszy:
1. Went into Depresion
2. Lost my Job Feb/March
3. Almost lost my wife After child Birth due to Eclampsia
4. Spent over 2M in hospital and After wife gave birth and recovering process
5. LoanApps Disgrace and Image broadcast
6. Was giving quit notice and properties held till we pay pending bills to date
7. God gave us Twins 2Boys
8. God gave us job October

Happy for you. Keep moving, keep praying and hoping for the best. When there is life there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by doggedfighter(f): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Atticusxsz:
I don't know what the New Year has in store for i and my family of 8 but seeing My Dad lifeless body actually instill a lot into me, stuffs that i can hardly put into words.
I'll be starting the journey of life afresh come 1st January, 2022 but as the head of the family now couple with the huge responsibilities My Dad left behind. embarassed
Nonetheless, we're heading to church for the crossover.
It's well and i believe I'll survivecry cry cry

So sorry about your loss.

Stay strong .

May 2023 be kind to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by youngsahito(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Seeeker:
I went viral on the internet.

That popularity is what brings food to my table today. This is not my real nl account. I log in to this account whenever I want engage in nairaland tribal wars grin grin grin angry
who are you?
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by paskal16: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Been a woeful year
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Realbuzzing(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2023
HardMirror:
google it

Sir the freelancing work your agency propels does it include Data Science works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Women Fart? / Photo: Human Body Parts In High Demand In Germany Supermarkets / Nepa Prepaid Meter Issues Electricians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.