Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? (8962 Views)

For The Price Of N120,000, A New Re-defining Curve Experience Can Be Yours. / What Defining Moment Shaped Your Life / Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Munzy14(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2023
HardMirror:
Best year of my life

1. Started 2022 with huge debt.
2. This was the year I stopped gambling.
3. For the first time I started earning so much money I am paying salary over N1m per month to those working for me.

Advice to young guys. Get your shit together. Dont live by luck. Use your brain and commit to make your life better. There is always a way.

Stop gambling and break up with any girlfriend that is not contributing to your hustle. Most guys are broke cos of women in their life. Trust me i know
No doubts @bolded.

Taking up responsibility when one isn't capable is a deep walk into poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by ElBenny(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Zonefree:

E don do abeg.

The goal is to restrict your airflow
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by ElBenny(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2023
kezienaira:
Didn't experience shit.
Same old thing all over again.
Before you begin to kill yourself over new year, just know that it's another day, another Sunday and another Monday,
Just get to work, don't expect any new thing because it's new year, it's all scam....

God bless you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by ElBenny(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2023
MaverickA3:

I 1. I'm not a begger.
2. Giving has always been my lifestyle.
The fact that I solicit help here shouldn't make you jump into a conclusion. Thanks

Proud beggar! grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by HardMirror(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Realbuzzing:

Sir the freelancing work your agency propels does it include Data Science works
my agency does not deal with that, but i am sure there are those who do.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Rubysugar(f): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2023
2022 ... I'll never forget in a hurry.
I broke even after 6years of indebtedness and always having to pawn my gold jewelry for cash.
Jan 2022 I consciously took steps towards breaking the chain of lack. Mal 3:10. It works

Got a $2,800 a month job
May 2022 I got a raise to $4,800
October 2022 it rose to $12,000 a month

I'm not ashamed to scream it to the world that TIthe works!

God showed up and I went from been a borrower to a lender. Glory to God!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by vickydevoka(m): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2023
HardMirror:
scammer
We know
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Abeyjide: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2023
2022 was a year God changed my status, Got married and blessed with a wonderful lovely baby . God did numerous things for me and my Family family and I know 2023 will be best for me .

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by iammolise(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2023
My defining moment of 2022 was exactly in the month of march when i realised i please people too much for my own good. I will never do this never in my life.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by iammolise(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Munzy14:

No doubts @bolded.

Taking up responsibility when one isn't capable is a deep walk into poverty.
This was my story in 2022. Often than not we (the men folk) allow our ego/emotions make us bite off more than we can chew.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Starstepper(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Made my first million in 2022 total 1.5m, lost the .5m to one online foreign gaming shit in November. I hustled hard from November to December and made 295k. Glory be to the Lord

3 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Selfkontrol: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Rubysugar:
I broke even after 6years of indebtedness and always having to pawn my gold jewelry for cash.
Jan 2022 I consciously took steps towards breaking the chain of lack. Mal 3:10. It works

Got a $2,800 a month job

pls what skill did you learn. I’m trying to learn a skill but don’t know the part to follow. A little hint would really help thanks

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Afokesco(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Rubysugar:

Got a $2,800 a month job

what skill do you made such money from..
pls teach me

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by silverkings: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2023
2022..... I'm alive that's all
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by MaverickA3: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2023
ElBenny:

Proud beggar! grin
Verified mumu
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by adeniran22890: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yes, when Messi wok the world cupYes, when Messi wok the world cup...
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by chukzyfcbb: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
For the first time in my career , I understood what it meant to be laid off from a job. A job that paid 2x my previous salary

And it solidified my sentence that;
No matter how hard you work at a job, or how much hours you put in.

It's either you sack them (resign) or
They sack you one day.
But there's going to be a sack coming from one party someday, so keep your skills sharp!!!

The koko is to ensure your skills set is always sharp to navigate the tides when it happens

God came through after that and I got something better even.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
HardMirror:
Best year of my life

1. Started 2022 with huge debt.
2. This was the year I stopped gambling.
3. For the first time I started earning so much money I am paying salary over N1m per month to those working for me.

Advice to young guys. Get your shit together. Dont live by luck. Use your brain and commit to make your life better. There is always a way.

Stop gambling and break up with any girlfriend that is not contributing to your hustle. Most guys are broke cos of women in their life. Trust me i know

What of those who haven't dated any woman since they clocked 20?

I understand that for you take cake up you need to create value but trust me this phase that I'm is looking as if I'm confused I don't gamble, I don't womanize then why am I not stacking up? Been trying a whole lot of things but I'm yet to break even.

I'm open to ideas, suggestions and support.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters my defining moments this year was when I finally came to the understand that, not all the rich people are bad but all the bad people are rich. So this new year I am taking my chances(withhold my plans)

To be bad right?
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Gadafii:
This year is the toughest, this year I went the hardest, the days I cried silently at nights, the days i didn’t even know if I would eat, the days I lost close to $1k

Omo this year tough but I was tougher, I really endured so many hardships, next year I am enjoying my life no matter the level of sapa, because I realized I just needed to work harder and smarter for the things and life I want, they are not expensive

Deep! Truly I need to live. I hate that I've been trying to get things right and act right but still shit didn't addup the way I want.

Might be the "process" but I trust God to direct me this new year.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
ominilongest:
Jerry potter...First payment...$1200
Since then my account balance no come down again.
God is Wonderful.

Lol.. your white client I guess.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
easzypeaszy:
1. Went into Depresion
2. Lost my Job Feb/March
3. Almost lost my wife After child Birth due to Eclampsia
4. Spent over 2M in hospital and After wife gave birth and recovering process
5. LoanApps Disgrace and Image broadcast
6. Was giving quit notice and properties held till we pay pending bills to date
7. God gave us Twins 2Boys
8. God gave us job October

Glory to God. Indeed God has been kind to you.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Annahh:
When I received my first salary in my new job, which is more than thrice of what I was earning in my former work place.
Chai the highest salary I ever received in my life. Like who I be wey God dey help. Thank God.

You're the apple of his eye, you deserve it and even more. Watch out for this year more blessings coming through for you.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
PrimadonnaO:
I had an encounter 12 midnight today.

...and there'll be yet another tonight.

While praying I guess.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
HardMirror:
i run an agency for freelancers

Are you Sabi writers or something of sort?

If you don't mind I'm a Blockchain writer and a web blog writer. I could join your team if you please.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
AKzee:
I moved into my new house despite the situation in the country. Many thanks to my creator.

More properties coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by HardMirror(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Are you Sabi writers or something of sort?

If you don't mind I'm a Blockchain writer and a web blog writer. I could join your team if you please.
you understand what i do perfectly wink . Nice. I am not recruiting right now.

Note. I am not sabi writers, i am another agency

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Atticusxsz:
2022 has been my toughest and most trying year so far.
Was planning on learning a skillset since I've been 4 years without job after rounding up service.
I finally got a meagre job, saved for 7 months and invested into an online business with a total capital of 300k which i raised to 1.2m but came crashing to 9k. cry
I was still in shock and battling the idea of what happened, even coming to terms was impossible for me and the worst happened... My Dad that's healthy and indestructible to we all, the breadwinner of the family and someone i didn't get to see since last week friday passed on 3 days ago after he slumped from going out to urinate around 12 noon.
My world just shattered and there have been sympathisers these past days overwhelming us, even persons that i barely know.
I don't know what the New Year has in store for i and my family of 8 but seeing My Dad lifeless body actually instill a lot into me, stuffs that i can hardly put into words.
I'll be starting the journey of life afresh come 1st January, 2022 but as the head of the family now couple with the huge responsibilities My Dad left behind. embarassed
Nonetheless, we're heading to church for the crossover.
It's well and i believe I'll survivecry cry cry
Stay strong. You'll conquer just look onto God for strength.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
chaiks:
I am happy to have ended 2022 with a scholarship to Japan. Thank God almighty for his goodness. I wish you all a happy 2023.

Congratulations. May the "journey" be smooth for you.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
HardMirror:
you understand what i do perfectly wink . Nice. I am not recruiting right now.

Note. I am not sabi writers, i am another agency

Lol..I have high sense of discernment so I'm not surprised.

You can still help out boss.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Rubysugar:

Got a $2,800 a month job

Which job be this abeg.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
iammolise:
This was my story in 2022. Often than not we (the men folk) allow our ego/emotions make us bite off more than we can chew.

Someone told me this last year. I'm shocked to see it here again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Women Fart? / Photo: Human Body Parts In High Demand In Germany Supermarkets / Nepa Prepaid Meter Issues Electricians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.