Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? (8953 Views)

For The Price Of N120,000, A New Re-defining Curve Experience Can Be Yours. / What Defining Moment Shaped Your Life / Defining A Path Towards Economic Wealth And Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
chukzyfcbb:
For the first time in my career , I understood what it meant to be laid off from a job. A job that paid 2x my previous salary

And it solidified my sentence that;
No matter how hard you work at a job, or how much hours you put in.

It's either you sack them (resign) or
They sack you one day.
But there's going to be a sack coming from one party someday, so keep your skills sharp!!!

The koko is to ensure your skills set is always sharp to navigate the tides when it happens

God came through after that and I got something better even.

Deep!
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Annahh(f): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

You're the apple of his eye, you deserve it and even more. Watch out for this year more blessings coming through for you.
thankyou and happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Kreddy: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmacy001:

Forex do me shegge this year. I wont near it again

care to share the experience, I'm planning to start forex trading
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Kreddy: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
MasterShifu010:
I lost 1.4mil in forex but I learnt the best days to trade and I got better , sometimes I ask myself is 1.4mil not too much a price to pay for such a lesson ?...
I really understood the concept of money this year , other years I can keep 30k at home and be spending it small till it finishes , but I learnt how to keep at least 500 Naira daily , and by December 23 I went to check the money , the total was unbelievable..
I understood this year that being rich has a mentality of its own , let me explain , other years I used to see 10k as big money , but this year I never got excited whenever I made 10k , then I started making 10k regularly ...
I also learnt this year the reason rich people ditch their poor friends , it’s because when a rich man is in the midst of poor people all they talk about is their plenty problems , but if he’s in the midst of his fellow rich people they talk about how to make more money , I call it “ money moves “... so whenever I find myself in the midst of someone rich I don’t give them the impression that am richer than them financially , neither do I show them am poor , but I engage them in conversations that their fellow rich people would engage them in ...
I really learnt a lot this year

is forex that hard?
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Annahh:
thankyou and happy new year.

Happy new year to you too.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Emmacy001: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kreddy:

care to share the experience, I'm planning to start forex trading

More brother
It's hard. I even suscribed for vip signal yet i lost much money.
No strategy is sure in the market.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Atticusxsz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
doggedfighter:

So sorry about your loss.

Stay strong .

May 2023 be kind to you and your family.

I appreciate the warm and kind gesture ma'am. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Atticusxsz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Stay strong. You'll conquer just look onto God for strength.

Thanks for the support and the reassurance. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Solanaa: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Starstepper:
Made my first million in 2022 total 1.5m, lost the .5m to one online foreign gaming shit in November. I hustled hard from November to December and made 295k. Glory be to the Lord

If you don't mind, What hustle bro?
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by michaelwestern(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
kezienaira:
Didn't experience shit.
Same old thing all over again.
Before you begin to kill yourself over new year, just know that it's another day, another Sunday and another Monday,
Just get to work, don't expect any new thing because it's new year, it's all scam....

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by michaelwestern(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
2022 is a year I will never forget in my life. It's the best year of my life.

4 major things

1. Got to know God personally. I've been a Christian for over 16 years but I just started to realize what personal relationship with God is. It's a tragedy that majority of Christians don't get to experience this throughout their life.

2. Got healed from depression. I was depressed for about 12 years and attempted suicide 4 times. God healed me miraculously, I stopped taking antidepressants around may last year and I've been fine.

3. Finally graduated from the university after 10 years

4. Finally moved to my rented self contain bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by michaelwestern(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Rubysugar:
2022 ... I'll never forget in a hurry.
I broke even after 6years of indebtedness and always having to pawn my gold jewelry for cash.
Jan 2022 I consciously took steps towards breaking the chain of lack. Mal 3:10. It works

Got a $2,800 a month job
May 2022 I got a raise to $4,800
October 2022 it rose to $12,000 a month

I'm not ashamed to scream it to the world that TIthe works!

God showed up and I went from been a borrower to a lender. Glory to God!

Please, which job is this? Show us the way o.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Munzy14(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
iammolise:
This was my story in 2022. Often than not we (the men folk) allow our ego/emotions make us bite off more than we can chew.
Truth.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by iammolise(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Someone told me this last year. I'm shocked to see it here again.
it's deja vu my broda wink

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by iammolise(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

Someone told me this last year. I'm shocked to see it here again.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Juicethekid: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emmacy001:

More brother
It's hard. I even suscribed for vip signal yet i lost much money.
No strategy is sure in the market.
Fvck the signals bro, you can neve live on signals, get the right knowledge and proper risk management.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by emmanex2000: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,
Happy new year � ✨️ �
Festive greetings

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on, including ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Atticusxsz:

Thanks for the support and the reassurance. I appreciate.

You're welcome
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Rubysugar(f): 12:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Selfkontrol:
pls what skill did you learn. I’m trying to learn a skill but don’t know the part to follow. A little hint would really help thanks

I'm in the healthcare line.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by chaiks: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thank you.
Eastcoastboy:

Congratulations. May the "journey" be smooth for you.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by MasterShifu010(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Kreddy:

is forex that hard?

Yes , but if you really learn it , remove greed , you’ll be fine .
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by MasterShifu010(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2023
sircrabo:

Pls tell us how you lost. I trade, and have lost too. I'm gathering experiences.

I failed to take into account the impact of the FOMTC news when doing my analyses , the news came and went against me
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by MasterShifu010(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Juicethekid:
are you now profitable in forex sir?

With my experience am working on a trading strategy , so am planning on trying it out for one month with demo account , then I can put real money again .... though I have a mentor that would be helping me assess my analysis form time to time
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by sircrabo: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
MasterShifu010:

I failed to take into account the impact of the FOMTC news when doing my analyses , the news came and went against me

It's ok, I guess you learnt something that day. I guess you didn't use a stop loss. I made similar mistake, and I didn't use a stop loss. I've blown several accounts in the past. The need to use stop loss can not be over emphasised
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by MasterShifu010(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
sircrabo:

It's ok, I guess you learnt something that day. I guess you didn't use a stop loss. I made similar mistake, and I didn't use a stop loss. I've blown several accounts in the past. The need to use stop loss can not be over emphasised

SL is good , but if you have plenty money you wouldn’t want to use it , cos at a point where your trade would soon reverse and bring you profit, stop loss go just kick in , very annoying something
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by sircrabo: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
MasterShifu010:

SL is good , but if you have plenty money you wouldn’t want to use it , cos at a point where your trade would soon reverse and bring you profit, stop loss go just kick in , very annoying something

Go through the trades that blew your account, you'll notice they all have something in common. No use of stop loss. It's better to be stopped out at certain point, than have a volatile trade wipe out your entire account. I made Same mistake too. Over confidence in trade setups
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by AKzee(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eastcoastboy:

More properties coming.
Amen and I wish you the same.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by MasterShifu010(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
sircrabo:

Go through the trades that blew your account, you'll notice they all have something in common. No use of stop loss. It's better to be stopped out at certain point, than have a volatile trade wipe out your entire account. I made Same mistake too. Over confidence in trade setups
I completely agree with you ...
If you take away greed and emotions from forex , profit will be more plausible
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by QuinModah(f): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin
Irupetepete:
ha, if you don't respond to dm, respond to me here o.
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2023
AKzee:

Amen and I wish you the same.

Amen. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Irupetepete: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
QuinModah:
grin
abeg..
Re: Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? by Juicethekid: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
MasterShifu010:

With my experience am working on a trading strategy , so am planning on trying it out for one month with demo account , then I can put real money again .... though I have a mentor that would be helping me assess my analysis form time to time
Alright bro, hope to hear good testimonies before the end of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Disturbing Graphic Photos: The River State Fuel Tanker Accident / Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe / Why Do Best Friends Become Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.