Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House (38832 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Mattwillz: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
You and this your imaginary uncle everytime
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by MacDani(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by MacDani(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

I seriously miss my father.

Renting a house is not the best options, because one day that your uncle would see you as an unserious human being. Remember the house rent would surely expire someday and he will surely stop giving you some money.

Use that money to start up a business for yourself, when you are comfortable enough then you can relocate to good apartment. Marriage or not the house still belong to your father, so make enough money then drag them to court recover your father's properties and let her stay in your house, then take very good care of her.

Understand this life to live this life
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Coolgent(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

If the said house was built by your late father i don't advice you to succumb to her cheap blackmail, claim your property and do the needful. but if it's not your late dad property then leave them alone and face your life.

I repeat if the house is your inheritance claim it now let her and her gold digging boyfriend go to hell!
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by prophetfire: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2023
duro4chang:
You don't need to tell people all this. Everyone is passing through one challenge or the other
Bro sometimes one needs to. True everyone is passing through a challenge or the other but there's those whose own is worse and they're not experienced and strong enough to carry it.
So such persons seek the help of more experienced and stronger people to help them with advice and or suggestions.
That's why you have counsellors and therapists being paid to render those services and some do it for free.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by duro4chang(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
Bro sometimes one needs to. True everyone is passing through a challenge or the other but there's those whose own is worse and they're not experienced and strong enough to carry it.
So such persons seek the help of more experienced and stronger people to help them with advice and or suggestions.
That's why you have counsellors and therapists being paid to render those services and some do it for free.
All right. At the same time, the counsel he will get here will he more than what he bargained.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Kingpele(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=generalwo post=119586895]I don't understand.... U Wan stay with your mama forever? Why are you against her marrying someone else after the death of your father? May your father's soul rest in peace..... Live your life and allow your mother live hers ... Be a man and work hard to raise your own family.... Your mother is human and deserves to be happy as much as any other person...abi you Wan dey bang your mama or dey watch her guy bang her?? Baba move on jare...... [people like u is the ones that vote thieves into public office due to poor intelligence..am really ashamed of people who reason like fools..how will u feel knowing that your own mum threathen to kill herself for useless reason of u vacating your own fathers house so that she can bring into same house a boyfriend, the mum is so shameless and selfish..who does that? If the mum desires sex she should look for a stable man with a house to marry and move into his home ,instead of throwing her own son out in the cold ...the mum is shameless what stops her from going to the so called boyfriend and live with him in his own house..or is the guy a homeless wanderer?..I thank God I don't have such woman as my mother...the so called boyfriend is equally useless, by agreeing to move into the house of a woman who had children for her late husband...greediness, selfishness and foolishness is the cause of break down of human relationships, if that house is his late dad's property, he should make sure the documents are safe ,maybe the gigolo is even using juju on his mother who knows, before he sales off the property and run away
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by millionboi(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Komu1048:

Oga, 3k from Canada is what?

That's pure see finish, not long he came to naija n spent 7days in a hotel he pays 40k per night.
I know what I'm saying
ok....datz too bad of him,he should have given at least $100
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by IamSainted(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
SKYQUEST:

Let the OP be. Sometimes, some heart burden just get lighter when you let it out. However, one cannot cut off his mother from his life. Even if she is a witch, she is your mother. Somehow, things will just sort out itself.
You mean even the though she is the architect of your problems? Some people would differ to what you just said.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by favour32(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ya mother help you.
Later you go thank am.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Keniwit(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pls and pls I'm begging you ...Make good use of the rest of the money ...so you mum won't mock you later
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by StreetFight: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Richy4:
Your mama get Oyibo mentality.. Please don't use it against her...She will regain her senses later as the dust settles..

I'm just wondering how that man will be so comfortable living in a place where a son of the house was tossed away...Or will he claim he doesn't know their initial living arrangements

He's indeed the 'real man' shocked embarassed
And may God replenish your uncle's pocket.. he understands what peace is all about

She get Oyinbo mentality, she should be ready to live at Old People's Home when she grows old, that's where old Oyinbo people live without their children and grandchildren. And they are all happy there.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Richy4(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
StreetFight:

She get Oyinbo mentality, she should be ready to live at Old People's Home when she grows old, that's where old Oyinbo people live without their children and grandchildren. And they are all happy there.
grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by prophetfire: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
duro4chang:
All right. At the same time, the counsel he will get here will he more than what he bargained.
I know here is full of toxic and brainless people but there's still sound and sensible people here that can help.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by obstead200(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:

U no try ooo.

Anyway, if u are an adult, I guess it's also time u start hustling for urself.

But if u love Ur mum, watch out for her. That penis holding her captive may still do her strong thing in the future.

By the way, who built the house?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by clintondagogo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guy, Don't fail to work hard o, use the remaining cash well.
As for your mum, just give her space for now. She don't need you, hopefully she will look for you tomorrow.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Igwetech: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Your uncle did very well by sending money for you to rent a house. You too did well by leaving. But I want to know if the house your mom is asking you to leave belongs to your late father or your step father. If it belongs to your late father, your mom is the one that is supposed to leave with his new husband to the new husband house.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Obiorahpcfg: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
You better cut her off. She is a very wicked mother!
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Baso2019: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
You keep creating threads about your mother asking you to move out of the house but you have refused to tell us about the ownership of this house in question.

Must be tales by moonlight
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by fohlarp: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
if its ur d
Dads house tell her shd rather pack her things to d mans' house but if not its beta u stay off.n dsnt mean u kip malice with her but i guess charm is workg on ur mum,she cant think well agn
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by achimendy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:

Don't cut her off, just respect yourself and stay your own.

You should be happy you left family house, privacy is sweet that's if you're of age.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by tk4radi: 1:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Greattestman:

The House was built by who??
Someone else who is the Landlord??
Or Was it built by your Father before he died?
Or was it built by your mother after the death of your father?

Your response to the question(s) would help me balance well into the real situations behind your story.

Your mama suppose marry and go to her new husband's house.
So, why is she the one bringing the man to the house?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Greattestman:

So, many questions beg for answers before I can respond:
1. Where is your Dad?
2. Is the house rented or built by your Parent(s)
3. How old are you?
4. Maternal Uncle or Paternal Uncle? that helped you.
5. Did you accept the Step-Dad to be?
6. Are you through with your studies and what do you presently do for a living?
7. Do you have other Siblings (older, younger or both)?
8. Has your Mom always been this cruel to you.
9. Are you presently in a serious relationship
10. Do you belong to a Godly fellowship?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by zedegit: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Greattestman:

I am trying to imagine how house of #50 000 would be in this economy.

Slap me, I Kill you.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by zedegit: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Ibechris2:
U have a nice uncle.

But we may not know the full story here but it's indeed painful to hear stories like this.

I wonder how some women prioritise affairs over their children's future.

But if u are close to 25 of age I don't expect u to be in that house.

She has needs too. For op to type on nairaland means he's an adult.
It might be a good thing on the long run
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
meobizy:
This secondary school boy is back with lies. He is surely dating a moderator.
LMAO haha cheesy
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
duro4chang:
I understand but it's not every issue you have that must be tabled in social media. Her own is even better. Some people are passing through alot of difficulties. I am passing through my own too

You still don't understand it, no burden is too little or too big to share. What have you got to lose if you share your burden on anonymous forum? You have more to gain than to lose. Learn to share your burden and be free of depression.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
StreetFight:

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.