Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House (38823 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Olumaeme: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2023
You for stay allow her commit nau.

Your uncle try.

Thats why I have always said that some mothers are terrible.

Imagine you don't have anywhere to go.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Truvelisback(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

I seriously miss my father.
Don't cut her off. She just want u to be a man. Be grateful to God for everything. If she hadn't acted this way, u wouldn't have gotten an appartment of ur own.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Truvelisback(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Olumaeme:
You for stay allow her commit nau.

Your uncle try.

Thats why I have always said that some mothers are terrible.

Imagine you don't have anywhere to go.
It's a Blessing in disguise. If the mum had not treated him this way, he wouldn't have thought of becoming a man let alone to get his own appartment.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by donhils: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2023
You want to cut your mom off, why do you feel that we need to hear it?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Juniorangel(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Please NL beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Komu1048(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2023
millionboi:
haba be greatfull,all fingers are not equal,you don't know what your uncle is going through at d moment,things maybe difficult for him and he still managed to send you something from the little he had.

Oga, 3k from Canada is what?

That's pure see finish, not long he came to naija n spent 7days in a hotel he pays 40k per night.
I know what I'm saying
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by theamazonguru(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2023
ArcFresky:
Who get the house?
If it's your father's, better go and paint Not for sale in front

God bless you for this dimension you brought to this matter.

God saved my aunt from something like that.
The man came into her life when she was having issues with her husband who was a well established doctor in the North.
The man built a house for my aunt in the South, so she and her 5 kids moved there.

That was how this good for nothing yellow man, much younger than my aunt, never married, yet said he was going to marry my aunt. Haaaa.
Abomination.

And to think he claimed to be a prayer partner
Na so he entered her, started with prayer vigils , then moved in totally, then started parading himself as the owner of the house and father of the children.

This useless, good for nothing man advised my aunt to start a telecoms and phone business. Huge cash running into several millions was invested, yet he arranged for multiple burglary and theft. He moved all the items to his own shop else where. My innocent aunt didn't know this devil was the brain behind the theft cases.

Eventually, he started making moves to sell the house.
One of the people that played along as to wanting to buy the house was the person that told my dad.

My dad swung into action, collected the house documents. and kept it..
Not only that, he called the yeye guy and gave him the warning of his life and told him that if anything should happen to him or any member of his family, the guy is in soup.

Na so the guy see say his game was up. And demanded for settlement. Lol.
Yeye guy dey ask for settlement so he can go and start his life afresh.

Choiiiiii, some people will not make heaven sha.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Komu1048(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Including

Agreement+Commission+Damages?

Oga I said Osun n Ekiti not Lagos, I once got a nice 3bdrm apartment in Ikirun for 90k in 2018.

A nice apartment with a tiled compound and prepaid meter, there light and borehole running everywhere.

So if he said he got a place for 50k, he didn’t specify how the place is and neither did he say the environment. So we can’t just say he is lying
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by SKYQUEST(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2023
duro4chang:
You don't need to tell people all this. Everyone is passing through one challenge or the other

Let the OP be. Sometimes, some heart burden just get lighter when you let it out. However, one cannot cut off his mother from his life. Even if she is a witch, she is your mother. Somehow, things will just sort out itself.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by duro4chang(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2023
SKYQUEST:

Let the OP be. Sometimes, some heart burden just get lighter when you let it out. However, one cannot cut off his mother from his life. Even if she is a witch, she is your mother. Somehow, things will just sort out itself.
All right
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by lereinter(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Maybe na Jaz

But dis your case carry it go radio station
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by doneback04: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

Ur is better u have uncle, we that left because of the hardship to struggle on her own no Uncle is even picking ur call. Learn to stay alone it makes you stronger
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by CrownWale93(m): 2:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Wow, 300k.

How I wish I can also get someone like your uncle to also pay my rent
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Iamicekid(m): 3:37am On Jan 01, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

It is only a weakling that will leave his father's house for another man even if he is his mother's lover.

The father- in- law will sell that house once he observed that the guy moved out without putting in any fight. He should use the #500,000 and fight the father- in-law man to man.

He should make life uncomfortable for the father- in - law until he moves to his own house with his mother.

His father's house belongs to him and not the mother.

Why fight over something that’s already gone, when he still has a way brighter future in front of him, that he can have 10 or more better houses than that, the new guy is ready to fight him with everything necessary even killing him with is mother’s help, so why should he risk his own life all for that when he can just forge ahead and make a life of his own, it’s is father that made the silly mistake of not having him as next of kin in a documented case it’s not worth fighting for
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Ibechris2:

Most of u are shamelessly at home wasting away.

Una go stay tire.

Mumu.

Na you be Mumu.

Click my Profile and see my Status. I no be Imaginary online millionaire like you. Oloshee.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Drsmartphilips: 4:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:

how old are you if I may ask
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Mrfarmergeorge: 4:32am On Jan 01, 2023
You talk sense here...
ArcFresky:
Who get the house?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by pfadom: 5:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Only if they know that it is not about their children future, but theirs. It's how you lay your bed that you'll lie on it.

It's simply selfishness and fleeting desires. Her eyes will soon clear once the gigolo is done with her.

Ibechris2:

I wonder how some women prioritise affairs over their children's future.

But if u are close to 25 of age I don't expect u to be in that house.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by pfadom: 6:02am On Jan 01, 2023
This is strange!!!

How many Nigerian graduates cam stand on their feet with the present state of things in Nigeria. The woman is not a MOTHER. I used to think that mother can stake their lives for their kids' success, this one is staking her lives to expel the young man from his father's house.

May we never die untimely. The closing line weakens me - "I miss my Dad".

What ties exist again? Of the uncle had not rescued the situation, does the woman care at all. The man is simply an orphan.

Oloki:
You've gotten a place. You are now a man. At least, you will be responsible for your welfare. Let your mum be. Don't cut ties. She is still your mother in all aspect. Just give her the require space.,and both of you will leave in peace.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by MikeofAfrica: 6:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Iamicekid:

Why fight over something that’s already gone, when he still has a way brighter future in front of him, that he can have 10 or more better houses than that, the new guy is ready to fight him with everything necessary even killing him with is mother’s help, so why should he risk his own life all for that when he can just forge ahead and make a life of his own, it’s is father that made the silly mistake of not having him as next of kin in a documented case it’s not worth fighting for

Almost every process through which a young man can make it in Nigeria today involves taking risk. Hence if he leaves the house for the father-in-law thinking there is a rosy future out there, then he is living in a fool's paradise.

He should see the father-in-law as an obstacle that he can use to prepare himself for the challenges ahead. If he can face the father-in-law and chase him out of the house, then he will develop the gut to embark on business risks that will make him great in life.

Even if the late father willed the house to his mother, he still has more right to the house than the father-in-law. Hence he have to seat tight and face the father-in-law who definitely is a gold-digger.

If he leaves without putting up a fight, the psychological effect will torment him for a long time. He will always give up when people intimidate him in his future endeavours.

As for the mother, no matter how much she hates her son, she will not allow her new husband to hurt him. She is presently been manipulated by the man and will soon regain her senses.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Iamicekid(m): 6:25am On Jan 01, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Almost every process through which a young man can make it in Nigeria today involves taking risk. Hence if he leaves the house for the father-in-law thinking there is a rosy future out there, then he is living in a fool's paradise.

He should see the father-in-law as an obstacle that he can use to prepare himself for the challenges ahead. If he can face the father-in-law and chase him out of the house, then he will develop the gut to embark on business risks that will make him great in life.

Even if the late father willed the house to his mother, he still has more right to the house than the father-in-law. Hence he have to seat tight and face the father-in-law who definitely is a gold-digger.

If he leaves without putting up a fight, the psychological effect will torment him for a long time. He will always give up when people intimidate him in his future endeavours.

As for the mother, no matter how much she hates her son, she will not allow her new husband to hurt him. She is presently been manipulated by the man and will soon regain her senses.

I understand you but it’s not today that we been seeing stories of how some woman where told by there partner to kill there kids or sell them, all I’m saying is there is no property worth getting yourself kill over especially if it not your personal sweat, even your own personal property sef some are better off to let go, there is more to life than fighting over all this property possession, In as much as your heart is clean, no matter how hard it might become after walking away, God will always come through at the end
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by zedman1(m): 6:30am On Jan 01, 2023
ArcFresky:
Who get the house?
Except this nice advice, but if you're old enough to leave, let your mom live her life. She's human, just like we men are too.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Oloki: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Adaibeku post=119590763]You are on drugs ,may your children chase u away from their houses .[/quot

Madam, am not on drug. That's my opinion, if you are not OK with it, move. You don't need to take it personal to the extent you are being insultive. Between both of us, who is on drug?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by djseanjohn77: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Ibechris2:
U have a nice uncle.

But we may not know the full story here but it's indeed painful to hear stories like this.

I pray we live to nurture our kids to a level where they can stand on their own. The death of any one of the parents always leaves the kids at the mercy of doom. Especially today woman, once they find new love, their heart is drawn away. We all know as new love shacks a woman like new wine - she will do anything for her new lover against her kids. Your story is relatable, i have seen few similar situation.

I pray God elevates you, when her eyes clear, she will understand, don't worry, she will soon realize it's the same everywhere, but women never learn.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by TheGift: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:

Sorry, but as an adult you have your life to live.

Don't let hate consume or drive you. Focus on doing what you love and being the best version of yourself.

Take it one day at a time and things will work out right. And maybe one day, your Mother's eyes will even clear.

I wish you all the very best.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by kikelomo68469: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Women brain if dey fell inlove very small! D man wil soon do her strongh tinz! Gbola try o.......Women brain if dey fell inlove very small! D man wil soon do her strongh tinz! Gbola try o..........
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2023
Ibechris2:
U have a nice uncle.

But we may not know the full story here but it's indeed painful to hear stories like this.

Our friend should tell us his age.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Emyogalanya: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Greattestman:

they want to have loud sessions of tatatatata and will be a dishonor for you to hear her scream so loud under another man in your father's house. She just wants to save you from the ordeal.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Josbreed: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Odebayo4010:

What's there,that make her dislike her son,although she will regret her Action towards her son later
Though I expect that the boy should understand that konji is killing his mum, but the mum too was to unreasonable. She go regret am for future.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by ogify1(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2023
millionboi:
get out.....thy are cheap houses,no come form here

Form as how? Cheap houses of 50k per year with agreement and commission or what are you saying?

Your location says Enugu. No vex lol
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Sirchef: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Ibechris2:
U have a nice uncle.

otedola children dey their papa house. Even some of the adelekes still dey papa house. Na poverty mentality and property wahala dey make una run leave una parents house. Who your papa build the house for?
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Mattwillz: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Fake story from greatesttman aka obama victor usa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So This Is Marriage? / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.