Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House (38816 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by luckingto50: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:
God bless Russia
You leave your country go they bless another country aproko

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Odebayo4010(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Josbreed:
So that time you posted that your mother wanted to remarry and you should leave the house, you haven't till now that she threatened to commit suicide. Well, it is like you don't know the POWER of konji in women that's why you refused to leave. I trust your mum, that she could have committed suicide if you did not allow her the chance to satisfy her long time strong urge for sex. E be like say you never fvck before that's why you cannot understand the situation your mum was going thru.

What's there,that make her dislike her son,although she will regret her Action towards her son later
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Hespee93: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
SucrePlum:
Don't you think that the man has negative influences on your mom? Maybe he's the one who convinced her to send you out

I typed it then in other trend that the said man have negative motive against the woman and the peraon thay can stop him is the HE the son, for you not to stop him, he needa to find way to chase you out.

If you opp could remember my advice, fins a way to be in posession of the documents of your fathers property.

Than man will marry another wife and chase your mum out after successfully conveting the ownership of that house to his.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by stuffs2002: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

I seriously miss my father.

At your age, wetin you still dey do for your mama house
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by stuffs2002: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
SucrePlum:
Don't you think that the man has negative influences on your mom? Maybe he's the one who convinced her to send you out

Maybe so. But he actually needed to move out.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by SilverOrLead: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:
My mother has been threatening to commit suicide if I won't leave the house for her and her husband to be (my step-father to be). She gave me ultimatum of some days so I decided to call my uncle in the US and told him what was happening, he advised me to leave and get another house and he promised to pay my rent.

Two days ago he sent me 300, 000 Naira and I paid my rent 50, 000. I packed in today but my mother doesn't know my house and I'm planning to cut my mother off my life.

Who owns or rents the house your mum is staying ?

The fact that your mother's boyfriend soon to be husband (fingers crossed) is so shameless to move into a woman's house ought to have brought up red flags .

How long has your mum been single ? Is she a divorcee or a widow ?

If a divorcee , she most likely will be divorced again since she can't use her head to filter for good men because I just don't understand how she will be dating a man that is so shameless and obviously broke ass to move into a woman's house .

If a widow , I don't see how your mum will sacrifice her relationship with her own child with her late husband(your dad) for one useless dik. You better begin to ask questions on how your dad died because it seems your cold hearted mother had a hand in it if she can sacrifice you as well for another man.

But most importantly , what kind of house is she staying in? Is it owned or rented? Who built the house ? Your dad or your mother or both? That slick rick dik of a boyfriend will end up selling that house or get your mum to sell it and from there japa with the money. If rented then not your business. But if its your father or mother's house, you better start putting sense in that your mother's head because slick rick guys like your mother's boy friend will drain that woman dry and run away when there is nothing left.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Opirlo: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Instead of u to pay 2years rent, u need to plan ur life now, I don't expect to call ur uncle in d next 3years for any assistance. If u like turn the house Sodom nd Gomorrah where u nd friends will be lashing girls up nd down. Give urself small brain this 2023.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by AMI3(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Moving out of that house could be a blessing to u. Don't take it negatively. It is a way to your success. You don't know what could have happened if you where to be staying with her.

You will be going to house with respect. She did the right thing for you.

Start planning for your life you came to this world alone and u will die alone.

Let your mum enjoy herself blood is still running in her vein.

Love her care for her and God will bless u
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by fof1: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

Don't Cut off Ur Mum. Give her Space to enjoy her Life with her new husband...but Show ur Mum Love too...Surprise ur Mum with True Love for a Mother. You don't have Two Mothers, Pls.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Jamie1000: 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lol... You're an adult who should have left the home long ago. Your mom just pushed you to be a man. Also you seem unserious. What kind of house would you have rented for 50k when you have upto 300k. A ghetto with shared toilet. Better man up and get a better place next year. A self con of 150-200 in a nice area will keep you on your toes for a better life ahead. GoodLuck.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by mikeapollo: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

My candid advice is this;
Please do not leave or abandon the house for your mother and her new lover if you are very sure the house was built by your father! You would regret if you abandon that house
Explain to you mother that you are not against her remarrying or dating someone else after dad's death. But tell her you will never leave your Dad's house for her lover!
Meanwhile, find another apartment elsewhere where you can stay on your own, but always come to your father's house daily and whenever you feel like without giving her any notice. But that is temporary because your uncle cannot be paying for your rent permanently.
Make sure you take charge of affairs in that house
Your mother wants to sell your birthrights away. Imagine what would happen if/when she gives birth;, that means your inheritance will be transfered to the new siblings! This is your fight for you inheritance and indignity.
Don't fall for her blackmail. Stand your ground.
Avoid having any word/exchanges with the man. But face your mother squarely and be bold and firm ! Otherwise you will lose everything and be called a bastard!
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by sageb: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Your mother is too problematic, please. Disown her if possible. Let her commit suicide, abeg. Depopulation will always be a welcome agenda.

That's harsh, Uyai mbakara.
who knows if the OP have been causing problems in the Home or strife between the mother and step father?
At his age, he should be thinking of getting his own accommodation.
The OP should leave and settle elsewhere, it's time to grow.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
TAP23:

Na poor people get this mentality of depending on father talk o.... You mean say u no know Wetin dem dey call trust fund?
Lol.... Rich families depend on eachother till the day they die. Na poor people dey see am as sin.

No I'm not saying u shouldn't or can't inherit bt I'm saying u have worked so much on urself ure not affected or bothered by it.

as fir rich folks that's what they use to threaten or control the children into doing their bidding even if it is bad or against the will.

This is why I emphasise of total independence for people as opposed to dependence bt I know this takes time and levels.

it is not poverty to be independent.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Slmgirldippussy: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

Wow mama wanna Bleep anyhow
Yes you will be disturbing her cos when she wanna Bleep in the kitchen you may be there .hmmm Westin prick go cause lie this
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by DMerciful(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
The boy might be too old but that information was not given so we cannot work with assumptions. If not the uncle that supported him( because clearly he doesn't have the means), he may be thinking of joining bad gangs just to survive.

Ofcourse, the mother deserve to have a man but why can't they do their intimacy in the man's house because thats the only hindrance I see.
SucrePlum:

I'm not trying to defend her my dear, I'm just saying it as it is. Yes, the mom is to be held responsible but we both know that people have influence on their spouses. The guy in question may be too old to even be living with his mom and the poor woman has needs. That's what I'm saying
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by josite: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Who owns the house?.

If it is her house just leave and never look back but if it is ur father's house ,leave and plan a mega comeback.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by detectivejones: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
I don't understand sef. Your uncle sent you money and you've moved out, what do you want us to do, go beat her up for or what na
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Richy4:

I have noticed you.. u can now run along young one.. by the way happy new year smiley
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Xkale1996(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

If that's your dad's house, it will be wrong for her to bring in her new partner inside your deceased dad's property. The house belongs to you by right, cut ur mum off, start doing ur business, don't involve ursef with crime and don't involve ursef with bad guyz or girls and don't do sex o avoid all this thing I mentioned, one day ur mum will regret leaving u by that time u don hammer

1 Like

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by bigiyaro(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
If it is your father's house, let her leave and join her boyfriend in his house, and leave your father's house for you.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ibechris2:
U have a nice uncle.

But we may not know the full story here but it's indeed painful to hear stories like this.

I wonder how some women prioritise affairs over their children's future.

But if u are close to 25 of age I don't expect u to be in that house.

The mother wants the best for him!

At 25! The mum already feeling he is a deadbeat and wants him to go face life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Clinghton: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
For now focus on yourself .
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's well, don't pay evil for evil, still keep doing good to her.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Barims(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Danielomisco:
Rent ur place n start hussle..change number if possible,cut her off totally

You are mad, from his post, point out two things his mother did wrong
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Light78: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chairman please leave.

Once you leave, success comes.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by omolasho: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Your uncle is a wise man, listen to and follow him.

Avoid mother curse at all cost, there alot of demonized mothers now a days.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Enemyofpeace: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Cut her off your life completely. Don't let her know your whereabouts till she receives sense again. Be a man and be strong.

DECEMBER MENSTRUATION ENDS TODAY,
Aunty,
IF YOU DIDN'T SEE YOURS, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.���
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Igieso: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Give it time, you will be fine.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

You should move out but shouldn't leave the house for her forever since it belongs to your dad. Make that clear to her. BTW, what kind of man is she getting married to? Cos I'm surprised as to why the man will move into your father's house.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by Strikethem: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Greattestman:

You have a very good uncle.

Me,my own so called uncle don't e en know I exist.
Re: My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House by 1x2x3: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
See who una dey listen to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos / So This Is Marriage? / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.