Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic (23529 Views)

Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by gartamanta: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
He is known as "Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki (The chickens egg that broke the coconut). At just 23, he is a billionaire. His favourite colour is white, his fleet of super cars are all white, his mansion is painted white and gold, and he is just a native Doctor. Akwa Okuko is regarded as one of the most powerful native Doctors in Igbo land, patronised by the high and mighty. He is well known for being a flamboyant money spender

He recently opened the first of two multi-billion Naira Hotels he built in his hometown, Oba, Anambra State. Akwa Okuko visited his Hotel, Triple P Hotel And Suites. According to him, Triple P stands for "power pass power"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by gartamanta: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by shortgun(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
May the gods guide his path

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Iykoto86(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
gartamanta:
He is known as "Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki (The chickens egg that broke the coconut). At just 23, he is a billionaire. His favourite colour is white, his fleet of super cars are all white, his mansion is painted white and gold, and he is just a native Doctor. Akwa Okuko is regarded as one of the most powerful native Doctors in Igbo land, patronised by the high and mighty. He is well known for being a flamboyant money spender

He recently opened the first of two multi-billion Naira Hotels he built in his hometown, Oba, Anambra State. Akwa Okuko visited his Hotel, Triple P Hotel And Suites. According to him, Triple P stands for "power pass power"
But oga abeg easy dey mention billions .the guy get money sha.adrress ndi orba.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Abfinest007(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hope he's not doing evil with it

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by OGIBRA(m): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
B4 u judge him, remember the imams, pastors and bishop that also lavish the way he is doing...

22 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Righthussle: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good one.

Pastors dey deceive people use open university

Native doctors dey deceive people use build hotel.
I no blame them, na the IDIOTS wey dey give them their money I blame.

I still dey reason this picture.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Raysleek: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Some people say church dey chop their money dem come Carry am go dey give native doctor. Oya na. I think say native doctor go refuse money say na God work he dey do.
Native doctor Don open hotel to support una children future.
Keep donating to him. Na Malaysia he go open the next hotel.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Raysleek: 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righthussle:
Good one.

The native doctor dey secure the future of his clients children. One way or the other they will end there.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
shortgun:
May the gods guide his path

Ekwensu worshipping heathen savages

All for money you will worship and sell your soul to the devil.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by floss(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abfinest007:
Hope he's not doing evil with it

Anambra men go to him to negotiate the sale of their souls to the devil (Ekwensu) in exchange for money and wealth.

The idiot who sells his soul has a period to live depending on how many corn seeds the chicken eats..

The ritual will either be this format or a close relative will die suddenly every year to renew their deal with the devil.

Ask nedu666, fejoku and about this ritual and how it is very popular among Anambra people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
OGIBRA:
B4 u judge him, remember the imams, pastors and bishop that also lavish the way he is doing...
Heathen Savage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Waterysperm: 12:12am On Jan 01, 2023
He opened two hotels the same time. Triple P hotel and Golden egg hotel. At the age of 23, he is already balling big.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by wiseone28: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2023
The end shall tell..

Na him be the only native ducktor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Waterysperm:
He opened two hotels the same time. Triple P hotel and Golden egg hotel. At the age of 23, he is already balling big.

Osu

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by michlins(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Easy with the way you folks mention the billions

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by prophetfire: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Multi billionaire? No be billionaire sef, na multi billionaire. Guy you follow count the billions to sure say e complete?
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Waterysperm: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
Multi billionaire? No be billionaire sef, na multi billionaire. Guy you follow count the billions to sure say e complete?
He is a naira Billionaire Oga. The two hotels he opened two days ago (Triple P and Golden egg) worths about 2 billion naira. Go to Oba and verify. I don't want to start mentioning other things. This is a guy I know so well. Last year (2022), he gave out about 45 cars to people and well wishers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Waterysperm: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Osu
I go soon curse you this new year. Try get sense or else ...

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by OboOlora(f): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Oh, he’s from Oba?
Na em be Obi Cubana jazzman then grin

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Blazejerrison(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Do you need a very good quality car to buy?� Or you have a good genuine car for sale? �
Okay! We are always available to attend to all your car requests without any delay ���

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
https://instagram.com/blaze.autos
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

NOTE �
Our Locations:- LAGOS & DELTA

�GenuineCars
�QualityCars
�GoodCars

Contact Us and Let's Deal ���
Our cars are always very affordable
Refer and Earn!
Thanks ❣️�❣️

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by blacknp(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2023
gartamanta:

Only a Mumu will believe this nonsense cockerel & bull story, thanks to the exposure, for sure if he wasn’t, he is now on the radar of The Federal Government, sooner than later the true source of the wealth will be revealed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by blacknp(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Waterysperm:

He is a naira Billionaire Oga. The two hotels he opened two days ago (Triple P and Golden egg) worths about 2 billion naira. Go to Oba and verify. I don't want to start mentioning other things. This is a guy I know so well. Last year (2022), he gave out about 45 cars to people and well wishers.
What does he do for a living, even Kelechi Iheanacho that makes 125 thousand British pounds a month, did not give out 45 cars last year.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by anyilalaz: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Op question for you. How will it feel to pass a night in these hotels? Will you log in such a place? Will you be able to sleep?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Wickedfacts: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Once I see them referring to him as a billionaire, I know it's those illiterate Anambra people.

In Anambra, once you can buy noodles for 2 people, you are a philanthropist.
Buy a tokunbo SUV and build a shop on half plot, you're a billionaire.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Napata77: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Heathen Savage

GO FCK YOURSELF, COLONISED MUMU.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by MMWandali: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Hmm

This life
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by gaby(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Billionaire...and multi-billion hotels. Are we talking about CFAs here?

Good luck to his hotel guests.

Otokoto, anybody?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SmartPolician: 3:33am On Jan 01, 2023
Righthussle:
Good one.

I no blame them, na the IDIOTS wey dey give them their money I blame.

I still dy reason this picture.

Prince Gozie Okezie! shocked

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by sageb: 3:41am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Anambra men go to him to negotiate the sale of their souls to the devil (Ekwensu) in exchange for money and wealth.

The idiot who sells his soul has a period to live depending on how many corn seeds the chicken eats..

The ritual will either be this format or a close relative will die suddenly every year to renew their deal with the devil.

Ask nedu666, fejoku and about this ritual and how it is very popular among Anambra people.

Really?
Ritual practices is evil and the devil does not give anything for free.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by sageb: 3:45am On Jan 01, 2023
gaby:
Billionaire...and multi-billion hotels. Are we talking about CFAs here?

Good luck to his hotel guests.

Otokoto, anybody?

Hey, you made me remember the notorious Otokoto hotel saga in Owerri that year.
These hoteliers are coded ritualists who use their hotels to kill and sacrifice innocent children.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.