Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic (24211 Views)

Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
The youths have discovered that Christianity in Africa is a big scam,they are returning to traditional practice

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Of course you are so far gone in your depravity that you do not subscribe to the dichotomy of absolute good and absolute evil.

Your gods have always exhibited evil while doling scraps to your ancestors .

This relativity in morality is why you igbos are very materialistic and as such easily swayed by Jewish Marxism and Zionism.

You are a heathen slave race that could not perfect a moral codex rather your outlook has always been the material gain in serving Satan and this thread is testament to that materialism as all you heathens do not care about the source of the wealth and the consequences of such but only the ends.

This is why you will remain cursed and ruled by others with a mighty fist.

I cannot waste my precious time arguing with a religious fanatic and extremist. The only thing you know is religion. Religion that have blinded Africa
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by MeeztaBugaman: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
The simple truth is that ibos are just senseless and very easy to use their head. Once you make them believe your scam package they will keep paying you as the mumu they are. See how Kanu and Simon are using their head to collect their money and live luxury life oversea.
It is very hard to see an ibo man that was born with sense. The only ones that manage to have sense are the ones that decided to buy it outside ibo land and are running away from biafra scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
China- Buddhism
India- Hinduism
Japan- Shintoism
Arab - Islam
Europe- Christianity
Israel- Jewish faith
African - religion of your slave master

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
I cannot waste my precious time arguing with a religious fanatic and extremist. The only thing you know is religion. Religion that have blinded Africa

Your hell is preprepared and waiting for you here on this earth and beyond.

Imagine an Igbo calling me a religious fannatic for condemning money ritual and blood paganism?

You see why Solodu was right about you heathens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
MeeztaBugaman:
The simple truth is that ibos are just senseless and very easy to use their head. Once you make them believe your scam package they will keep paying you as the mumu they are. See how Kanu and Simon are using their head to collect their money and live luxury life oversea.
It is very hard to see an ibo man that was born with sense. The only ones that manage to have sense are the ones that decided to buy it outside ibo land and are running away from biafra scam.
all these senseless and jobless paid posters from the poverty capital of the world

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Your hell is preprepared and waiting for you here on this earth and beyond.

Imagine an Igbo calling me a religious fannatic for condemning money ritual and blood paganism?

You see why Solodu was right about you heathens.

you need mental examination. You called somebody a ritualist without evidence. I ask again did he sacrifice your father?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
you need mental examination. You called somebody a ritualist without evidence. I ask again did he sacrifice your father?

The devil only accepts payment in blood.

If you are in doubt , go and consult the young dibia (that's if you haven't already) and see his ToS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Ikpaitid: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Another IPOB criminal celebrated by a bunch of IPOB criminals.
Only an IPOB would celebrate a ritualist and native doctor.
Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by MeeztaBugaman: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
all these senseless and jobless paid posters from the poverty capital of the world

You can insult me how you like but we have more sense than people like you who will sacrifice thier family for lack of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Senseless Africans demonizing African religion and has no problem with Jihad

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
MeeztaBugaman:

You can insult me how you like but we have more sense than people like you who will sacrifice thier family for lack of sense.
There is no sense in assumptions and baseless accusations
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
China- Buddhism
India- Hinduism
Japan- Shintoism
Arab - Islam
Europe- Christianity
Israel- Jewish faith
Read and reason
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by MeeztaBugaman: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:

There is no sense in assumptions and baseless accusations

This is exactly why I said it is difficult to find an ibo born with sense. Nothing ever makes sense to them except what their scam demi gods tell them. You have just proven what I said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You are pagan and that makes you a materialistic pig offering to Satan.

Is there any spiritualism in your hungry man religion that you sell your souls to the devil ?

Does your evil religion practice love ?

Does your heathen practice transcend beyond this realm ?

Satan worshipping OSU slave of Judas.

You're a brainless human. Being a traditionalist doesn't make one a satan worshiper. You're too slow to understand spirituality. I won't waste my time with a shallow minded fellow like you

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
China- Buddhism
India- Hinduism
Japan- Shintoism
Arab - Islam
Europe- Christianity
Israel- Jewish faith

OK
All these civilizations had perfected a culture which is still vibrant today .

What did your occultic backward blood letting religion give you other than slave raiding and Hunan sacrifice .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by ebufa: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You want to deny Ekwensu deity ?

Look, I have studied extensively Igbo traditional beliefs and know it as a blood lusting religion bent on materialism .

Stop being like your father the devil.

My friend carry your fat lips drooling with ewedu back to your slimy mushin ghetto.....do not stain all Anambrarians with your ethnic bigotry, target your venom to all concerned and leave Ndigbo from your drivel! Imagine an orc from the globally renowned land of skull miners pointing your blood stained fingers at innocent people! bloody babalawo

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by gidgiddy: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
I like the fact that he is building the hotel in Oba, I believe in 'Aku luo uno'
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by MzErica(f): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Once I see them referring to him as a billionaire, I know it's those illiterate Anambra people.

In Anambra, once you can buy noodles for 2 people, you are a philanthropist.
Buy a tokunbo SUV and build a shop on half plot, you're a billionaire.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by MzErica(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
1x2x3:

That guy is a billionaire. I can 100% tell you he makes nothing less than 3-5M daily. I doubted, I did a closer study and I think he's worth more. If you want to argue, we can place a 500K bet each (that's if you have it), all your expenses will be paid so you go see for yourself.

Just shut up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by eteebanky1: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
This igbo people get taste for material things

Omo, see how mansion set, cars

Dem too get taste

But I no sure say the money dy clean
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
ebufa:

My friend carry your fat lips drooling with ewedu back to your slimy mushin ghetto.....do not stain all Anambrarians with your ethnic bigotry, target your venom to all concerned and leave Ndigbo from your drivel! Imagine an orc from the globally renowned land of skull miners pointing your blood stained fingers at innocent people! bloody babalawo
the guy is pained and senseless
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
the guy is pained and senseless

For exposing your satanic human sacrificing religion ?

God will punish all of you that are throwing tributes in this voodoo witch doctor .

This year you will all abandon your juju and run to church to find solution to the curse that will rain down from Heaven on you heathens.

I say this with a big Amen .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

OK
All these civilizations had perfected a culture which is still vibrant today .

What did your occultic backward blood letting religion give you other than slave raiding and Hunan sacrifice .

you are an African Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
you are an African Efulefu

Heathen Savage OSU pig, you will gnash your teeth here on earth and in hell.

This year 2023 you will run from that voodoo shrine and will search for God's grace but it will elude you until you repent from your evil heart.

You are going to witness the wrath of heaven on your ekwensu land and know that only one God exists .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by vanunu: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Another IPOB criminals celebrated by a bunch of IPOB criminals.
Only an IPOB would celebrate a ritualistic and native doctor.
Tufiakwa.

This is pure hate, I am sure you have thousands of native doctors in your tribe. Why the hate?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

For exposing your satanic human sacrificing religion ?

God will punish all of you that are throwing tributes in this voodoo witch doctor .

This year you will all abandon your juju and run to church to find solution to the curse that will rain down from Heaven on you heathens.

I say this with a big Amen .
you are a religious fanatic and colonial slave. Purge yourself of mental slavery. God and your church should punishment the Japanese, Chinese, Indians and Arabs for practicing the religion of their forefathers. Senseless and shameless Africans hating on their fellow Africans because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
you are a religious fanatic and colonial slave. Purge yourself of mental slavery. God and your church should punishment the Japanese, Chinese, Indians and Arabs for practicing the religion of their forefathers. Senseless and shameless Africans hating on their fellow Africans because of politics.

See the pig who out of materialism ditched Christianity

A fool who calls one a slave while worshipping the Jew and claiming to be one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by 1x2x3: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
MzErica:

Just shut up!

Okay. So what's your reason?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by LOVEGINO(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
Only a Mumu will believe this nonsense cockerel & bull story, thanks to the exposure, for sure if he wasn’t, he is now on the radar of The Federal Government, sooner than later the true source of the wealth will be revealed.
na d same shameless politicians dey patronize am with una money. They there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

See the pig who out of materialism ditched Christianity

A fool who calls one a slave while worshipping the Jew and claiming to be one

do not skip your antipsychotics again

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Ckonnet: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
People crying about the guy been a billionaire, remember that naira no get value again and from his structures both his house and the hotels that I have seen including fittings,it is possible.
If you never build any structure, please don't comment because you will never understand my explanations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Incoming President - President Buhari / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Two Soldiers Wounded As Troops Raid Oil Bunkering Site In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.