Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic (24269 Views)

Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by FiremanX: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fear no go let person lodge for this hotel, if you like lodge and risk your life, I don't trust this people at all.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by FiremanX: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Anambra men go to him to negotiate the sale of their souls to the devil (Ekwensu) in exchange for money and wealth.

The idiot who sells his soul has a period to live depending on how many corn seeds the chicken eats..

The ritual will either be this format or a close relative will die suddenly every year to renew their deal with the devil.

Ask nedu666, fejoku and about this ritual and how it is very popular among Anambra people.
damn
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by FiremanX: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
What does he do for a living, even Kelechi Iheanacho that makes 125 thousand British pounds a month, did not give out 45 cars last year.
Per month abi per week
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by banom(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Anambra men go to him to negotiate the sale of their souls to the devil (Ekwensu) in exchange for money and wealth.

The idiot who sells his soul has a period to live depending on how many corn seeds the chicken eats..

The ritual will either be this format or a close relative will die suddenly every year to renew their deal with the devil.

Ask nedu666, fejoku and about this ritual and how it is very popular among Anambra people.

So are you saying that the annual persistent of mysterious deaths around your Yoruba super star brother Davido is as a result of the ritual he did for money and fame ?.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by FiremanX: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
sageb:

Hey, you made me remember the notorious Otokoto hotel saga in Owerri that year.
These hoteliers are coded ritualists who use their hotels to kill and sacrifice innocent children.
This is more reason why people shouldn't lodge there, a word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
If your traditional faith requires human sacrifice ours don't

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Saintinoo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
prophetfire:
Multi billionaire? No be billionaire sef, na multi billionaire. Guy you follow count the billions to sure say e complete?

How much is a billion? 1000 million, you think say your currency get value again?

Those cars you see there arr worth over 200million. How much do you think he used in building that manson, and two big hotels.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Saintinoo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
michlins:
Easy with the way you folks mention the billions

How much is a billion? 1000 million, you think say your
currency get value again?
Those cars you see there arr worth over 200million. How
much do you think he used in building that manson, and two
big hotels.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Saintinoo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Once I see them referring to him as a billionaire, I know it's those illiterate Anambra people.

In Anambra, once you can buy noodles for 2 people, you are a philanthropist.
Buy a tokunbo SUV and build a shop on half plot, you're a billionaire.

Na them, they always feel envy and hatred. Oga no body is saying that the source of his money is pure, this is juzt a new. He is rich na for him pocket.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by michlins(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Saintinoo:

How much is a billion? 1000 million, you think say your
currency get value again?
Those cars you see there arr worth over 200million. How
much do you think he used in building that manson, and two
big hotels.
you make how many?

Until you make a million, you won't understand how big billion is

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Saintinoo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
sageb:

Hey, you made me remember the notorious Otokoto hotel saga in Owerri that year.
These hoteliers are coded ritualists who use their hotels to kill and sacrifice innocent children.

98 percent of hoteliers are ritualist.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Saintinoo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
tempest01:
Na to dey ask who get hotel before I spend night ooh....things dey occur.

98 percent of hoteliers are ritualist.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Saintinoo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
HopeVictor:

Check the buildings and finishings

Stop.exchanging too much words with yoruba guys, they know the truth but because of hate, they will keep.changing the narratives, learn from NL mods and thentionnewspaper.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Saintinoo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
michlins:
you make how many?

Until you make a million, you won't understand how big billion is

Haha oga, i don't earn salary, i do business, so i know how big a billion is.

Also, i have a degree in Economics and a diploma in Finance, so i think i am in a better position to talk about a billion.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by sapele914(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
FiremanX:
Per month abi per week
I was just putting it at the barest minimum, not to over hype the earnings.

Someone making that kind of money on top prince Charles head kicking a soccer ball around won’t dash out 45 cars in 1 Year, but a herbalist living in Anambra State will be able to do that comfortably?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by able20(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
gartamanta:
He is known as "Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki (The chickens egg that broke the coconut). At just 23, he is a billionaire. His favourite colour is white, his fleet of super cars are all white, his mansion is painted white and gold, and he is just a native Doctor. Akwa Okuko is regarded as one of the most powerful native Doctors in Igbo land, patronised by the high and mighty. He is well known for being a flamboyant money spender

He recently opened the first of two multi-billion Naira Hotels he built in his hometown, Oba, Anambra State. Akwa Okuko visited his Hotel, Triple P Hotel, And Suites. According to him, Triple P stands for "power pass power"
Most of these illiterates just call every little boy on social media a Billionaire
Some Nigerians use the title billionaire anyhow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:

Someone making that kind of money on top prince Charles head kicking a soccer ball around won’t dash out 45 cars in 1 Year, but a herbalist living in Anambra State will be able to do that comfortably?
all the cars are gifts from his clients.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Akwa is a billionaire in Naira. Don't envy that

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by able20(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
The youths have discovered that Christianity in Africa is a big scam, they are returning to traditional practice
Before they return to the traditional ritual practices what have their parents achieved or any development of any traditional juju practice added to the value of Africa?, if not EVIL and poverty?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
This thread has exposed that there are too many ritualists on NL.

All the olosho girls that use NL romance section for hookup , take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
able20:

Before they return to the traditional ritual practices what have their parents achieved or any development of any traditional juju practice added to the value of Africa?, if not EVIL and poverty?
you read too much of colonial books. You don't even know your history. I am not surprised because they don't teach history in Nigeria
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by FiremanX: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
able20:

Most of these illiterates just call every little boy on social media a Billionaire
Some Nigerians use the title billionaire anyhow
Na Igbo people dey always do this thing pass, they always hype people that makes money mysteriously calling them billionaires or trillionaires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by FiremanX: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:

My own is that, anyone that loves or value his or her life shouldn't lodge his hotels
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Gerald45411: 3:10am On Jan 10, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You want to deny Ekwensu deity ?

Look, I have studied extensively Igbo traditional beliefs and know it as a blood lusting religion bent on materialism .

Stop being like your father the devil.

Someone will be in lagos and talk about igbo tradition...lol. so if I seek power from somewhere, because I'm igbo it's now igbo tradition?
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by alizma: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2023
anyilalaz:
Op question for you. How will it feel to pass a night in these hotels? Will you log in such a place? Will you be able to sleep?
I think say na only me dey think am o
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by gidgiddy: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Too much money
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Wickedfacts: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Them kidnap this fat fool like baby goat
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by brown3: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2023
gaby:
Billionaire...and multi-billion hotels. Are we talking about CFAs here?

Good luck to his hotel guests.

Otokoto, anybody?
CFA has value than naira
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Swiftgrp: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
gartamanta:
He is known as "Akwa Okuko Tiwara Aki (The chickens egg that broke the coconut). At just 23, he is a billionaire. His favourite colour is white, his fleet of super cars are all white, his mansion is painted white and gold, and he is just a native Doctor. Akwa Okuko is regarded as one of the most powerful native Doctors in Igbo land, patronised by the high and mighty. He is well known for being a flamboyant money spender

He recently opened the first of two multi-billion Naira Hotels he built in his hometown, Oba, Anambra State. Akwa Okuko visited his Hotel, Triple P Hotel And Suites. According to him, Triple P stands for "power pass power"
This is the same mofo that got kidnapped early this year. This 23-year-old is a low-key fraud because he couldn't protect himself and his aides who got killed during the kidnapping.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by gidgiddy: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Swiftgrp:

This is the same mofo that got kidnapped early this year. This 23-year-old is a low-key fraud because he couldn't protect himself and his aides who got killed during the kidnapping.

You expected him to be able to protect everyone?
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by nonhuman(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
blacknp:
What does he do for a living, even Kelechi Iheanacho that makes 125 thousand British pounds a month, did not give out 45 cars last year.
sis you not read that he is a native doctor, and invest heavenly,
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by nonhuman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
gaby:
Billionaire...and multi-billion hotels. Are we talking about CFAs here?

Good luck to his hotel guests.

Otokoto, anybody?
oga don't underated cfa anymore it stronger than your tinubu Yoruba naira by a very large margin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun: Gbenga Daniel Asks Abiodun To Stop His Monthly Pension, Allowances / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed / Danjuma Visits Jonathan, Avoids Endorsement

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.