Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic (24245 Views)

Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by shortgun(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

"Billionaire" is just a hyperbole for any rich man, we understand. But those hotels no reach 1 billion
What's the value of a billion naira?
It's a million naira in a thousand places....

There's are many living houses in the country that are worth over 1 billion naira. There are plots of undevoped lands worth more than that.

A good fuel station in a good location is worth over a billion naira if it's put for sale.
If bankers tell you the number of ordinary every day people that have over 700 million in their bank accounts you'll be shocked.

Hotels are expensive to build, equip and furnish, 1 billion naira will not be enough to build a fairly standard hotel anywhere in the country today.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin
You've just been running all over this thread barking like a female dog on heat posting about things you have no knowledge of.

I would've educated you a little but I am really enjoying your display of ignorance, it's comical .
grin grin grin

What is there to educate ?

Is this witch doctor not rich from all the money paid for services well rendered by his ritual customers ?

Even Sahara Reporters did an expose on the rise of money rituals in Anambra and how many young men and business men are resorting to Ekwensu juju rituals to boost their nefarious activities.

There is nothing to educate me about.

Solodu has said it all. You are all heathen voodoo savages .

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by shortgun(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

What is there to educate ?

Is this witch doctor not rich from all the money paid for services well rendered by his ritual customers ?

Even Sahara Reporters did an expose on the rise of money rituals in Anambra and how many young men and business men are resorting to Ekwensu juju rituals to boost their nefarious activities.

There is nothing to educate me about.

Solodu has said it all. You are all heathen voodoo savages .
There's no deity in igboland that will perform blood money rituals.
Like I said stop posting about things you have no knowledge of.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

There's no deity in igboland that will perform blood money rituals.
Like I said stop posting about things you have no knowledge of.

You want to deny Ekwensu deity ?

Look, I have studied extensively Igbo traditional beliefs and know it as a blood lusting religion bent on materialism .

Stop being like your father the devil.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Bignuell(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2023
As i hear fleet of cars, i rush make i check, i was disappointed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Wickedfacts: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2023
sageb:

The Gospel singer, Prince Gozie okeke singing for the native Doctor.
This one shock me oooooo
Is he one of their confraternity member?

Gozie Okeke is a dirty cultist.
Mercy Chinwo was also singing at a political party rally.
They are all hungry hustlers.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by shortgun(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You want to deny Ekwensu deity ?

Look, I have studied extensively Igbo traditional beliefs and know it as a blood lusting religion bent on materialism .

Stop being like your father the devil.
grin grin grin
This your Ekwensu deity where is the shrine located?
In which community?
Is it a male or female deity
When does the festival hold?
Which sect is the custodian?
Who is the priest or priestess?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by djevino(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin
In which community?

Leave that clown alone. Person we no sabi anything about the Igbos is claiming there is Ekwensu deity lmao cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by shortgun(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2023
djevino:

Leave that clown alone. Person we no sabi anything about the Igbos is claiming there is Ekwensu deity lmao cheesy grin
He said he studied extensively grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin
In which community?

So there is nothing like Ekwensu in Igbo religion ?

The greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he never existed.

Ekwensu is a deity dedicated to merchants and traders.

Do you want to deny thus ?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by id4sho(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
Only a Mumu will believe this nonsense cockerel & bull story, thanks to the exposure, for sure if he wasn’t, he is now on the radar of The Federal Government, sooner than later the true source of the wealth will be revealed.
Pure Yahoo Yahoo/ Hard Drugs
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

The greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he never existed.

you are an extremist. There is freedom of worship. Your religion is not greater than any ones religion. Your reasoning is not objective.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2023
id4sho:

Pure Yahoo Yahoo/ Hard Drugs
Igbo spirituality is a puzzle to alot of people. There are other rich native doctors even richer than Akwa Okuku
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
Only a Mumu will believe this nonsense cockerel & bull story, thanks to the exposure, for sure if he wasn’t, he is now on the radar of The Federal Government, sooner than later the true source of the wealth will be revealed.
police have conducted series of searches but could not find anything incriminating. He even said alot government officials are his clients.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by OkutaNla: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Smh. Dis one na confam ritualist. Anyone that lodges in any of his hotels should check himself very well before checking out. Dem fit don steal hin destiny overnight, that's if he/she makes it out of there alive. cheesy Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
you are an extremist. There is freedom of worship. Your religion is not greater than any ones religion. Your reasoning is not objective.

There is no room for Satan worship in Nigeria.

The Sultan will raise an army to do the needful from the north and I will bring the black cross over your land from the south .

There is no room for voodoo diabolical human sacrificing Satanism .

Your religious rights ends the moment you shed innocent blood to Satan which you have been doing all these while with baby factory products.

God will make my hand and heart strong to smote thee with my sword.

Heathen pagan savages
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Burchester: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

The Sultan will raise an army to do the needful from the north and I will bring the black cross over your land from the south .

Your religious rights ends the moment you shed innocent blood to Satan which you have been doing all these while with baby factory products.

Heathen pagan savages
you need mental examination. Did he sacrifice your father? In a sane world,you will be confined in a zoo

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Heathen pagan savages
Boko Haram extremist

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Social media has dismantled all the lies Abrahamic religions told against African traditional beliefs.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
Knights Templar extremist

Fixed your shitty OSU post for ya
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
OkutaNla:
Smh. Dis one na confam ritualist. Anyone that lodges in any of his hotels should check himself very well before checking out. Dem fit don steal hin destiny overnight, that's if he/she makes it out of there alive. cheesy Tufiakwa!!!
too much Nollywood and fairy tales

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
Social media has dismantled all the lies Abrahamic religions told against African traditional beliefs.

See this OSU pig, he don see money now he has returned to ekwensu religion.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
you need mental examination. Did he sacrifice your father? In a sane world,you will be confined in a zoo

But they spilled blood and that blood is crying out .

You don't see the ongoing madness in your heathen land and the rise of ekwensu worship ?

Heartless OSU pig
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by shortgun(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

So after you have studied igbo traditional belief extensively you can't provide any answer to any of my questions?
This is why I said you should stop posting about things you don't have any knowledge about.

I would've love to educate you but it seems you are arrogant ignorant character...very unteachable.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

See this OSU pig, he don see money now he has returned to ekwensu religion.

you are a religious slave. You were enslaved,killed and forced into Islam.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
you are a religious slave. You were enslaved,killed and forced into Islam.

Fool, what makes you assume I am a Muslim ?

I will rather embrace Islam than your heathen Satan religion.

These are the bastards that say they represent Christianity but see how you are praising the religion of Satan here.

The wrath of God will fall heavily on you cursed and damned slaves of Ham descent.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

But they spilled blood and that blood is crying out .

You don't see the ongoing madness in your heathen land and the rise of ekwensu worship ?

Heartless OSU pig
they spilled your blood
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Fool, what makes you assume I am a Muslim ?

I will rather embrace Islam than your heathen Satan religion.

These are the bastards that say they represent Christianity but see how you are praising the religion of Satan here.

The wrath of God will fall heavily on you cursed and damned slaves of Ham descent.
you are an educated illiterate. Who Satan? What is Satan? Satan is a religious character that does not exist in real life.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by id4sho(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
Igbo spirituality is a puzzle to alot of people. There are other rich native doctors even richer than Akwa Okuku
This guy has to go on the low, if he has sense. He's using his traditional practice as a cover. Have you noticed how e-money&co went on the low. Obi-cubana was getting too loud but went on the low. Can you remember DCP Abba kyari at cubana mum's burial having fun then shortly busted. There are legit thousands billionaires in the east but don't show off . It's you that can value factories and investments that know what's up.
Where's Mompha??¿.¿¿
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
zuchyblink:
you are an educated illiterate. Who Satan? What is Satan? Satan is a religious character that does not exist in real life.

Of course you are so far gone in your depravity that you do not subscribe to the dichotomy of absolute good and absolute evil.

Your gods have always exhibited evil while doling scraps to your ancestors .

This relativity in morality is why you igbos are very materialistic and as such easily swayed by Jewish Marxism and Zionism.

You are a heathen slave race that could not perfect a moral codex rather your outlook has always been the material gain in serving Satan and this thread is testament to that materialism as all you heathens do not care about the source of the wealth and the consequences of such but only the ends.

This is why you will remain cursed and ruled by others with a mighty fist.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Iheanacho makes 125,000 pounds a week, not in a month

blacknp:
What does he do for a living, even Kelechi Iheanacho that makes 125 thousand British pounds a month, did not give out 45 cars last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policewoman Demanding N100 In Video Is Arrested / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.