Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic (24218 Views)

Akwa Okuko - The Billionaire Traditional Medicine Doctor- Pictures / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by sageb: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Righthussle:
Good one.
Pastors dey deceive people use open university
Native doctors dey deceive people use build hotel. I no blame them, na the IDIOTS wey dey give them their money I blame.

I still dy reason this picture.
The Gospel singer, Prince Gozie okeke singing for the native Doctor. This one shock me oooooo Is he one of their confraternity member?

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by tempest01(m): 4:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Na to dey ask who get hotel before I spend night ooh....things dey occur.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by IDeyNL: 4:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Waterysperm:

He is a naira Billionaire Oga. The two hotels he opened two days ago (Triple P and Golden egg) worths about 2 billion naira. Go to Oba and verify. I don't want to start mentioning other things. This is a guy I know so well. Last year (2022), he gave out about 45 cars to people and well wishers.

Some of you just call billions like it's that easy.

No be only billion na trillion

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by afbstrategies: 5:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Abfinest007:
Hope he's not doing evil with it
That depends on your definition of evil bro. Most of the things that happen to us is destined to happen.
If you become rich today, I can bet you that some will gossip about you too shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 5:29am On Jan 01, 2023
He is 23 but he started working as a native doctor when he was ten years old. This guy made over 100 million naira within 2 hours (8am to 10 am). He is a billionaire in Naira.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by zuchyblink(m): 5:34am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Anambra men go to him to negotiate the sale of their souls to the devil (Ekwensu) in exchange for money and wealth.

The idiot who sells his soul has a period to live depending on how many corn seeds the chicken eats..

The ritual will either be this format or a close relative will die suddenly every year to renew their deal with the devil.

Ask nedu666, fejoku and about this ritual and how it is very popular among Anambra people.
na too much Nollywood movies dey worry you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Roboto11: 5:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Who are his customers?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by JaneYave(f): 5:44am On Jan 01, 2023
This man is really cashing out on naive people's money.I just hope people who patronize him will be the ones to lodge there. Whatever will make a clean man lodge in a native doctor's hotel?

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by JaneYave(f): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Anambra men go to him to negotiate the sale of their souls to the devil (Ekwensu) in exchange for money and wealth.

The idiot who sells his soul has a period to live depending on how many corn seeds the chicken eats..

The ritual will either be this format or a close relative will die suddenly every year to renew their deal with the devil.

Ask nedu666, fejoku and about this ritual and how it is very popular among Anambra people.
Goodness God. People are taken unto the wrong pressures, in the end they cry to the church for deliverance. I hope all the unhealthy comparison in our land 'see your mates... ',I just hope people are understanding better. It is a really sad situation
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 6:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Righthussle:
Good one.

Pastors dey deceive people use open university

Native doctors dey deceive people use build hotel.
I no blame them, na the IDIOTS wey dey give them their money I blame.

I still dy reason this picture.
You're a kid. If what he's doing for people is not working they will dole out money for him and gifts all over ? Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 6:14am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You're talking trash. Don't display your naivety on a forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 6:17am On Jan 01, 2023
blacknp:
What does he do for a living, even Kelechi Iheanacho that makes 125 thousand British pounds a month, did not give out 45 cars last year.
Those are cars people bring to him in appreciation for work done for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Once I see them referring to him as a billionaire, I know it's those illiterate Anambra people.

In Anambra, once you can buy noodles for 2 people, you are a philanthropist.
Buy a tokunbo SUV and build a shop on half plot, you're a billionaire.
Hatred is killing you. A person who built 2 big hotels same time is an average man to you. Poverty does so much damage to people's mentality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by 1x2x3: 6:25am On Jan 01, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Once I see them referring to him as a billionaire, I know it's those illiterate Anambra people.

In Anambra, once you can buy noodles for 2 people, you are a philanthropist.
Buy a tokunbo SUV and build a shop on half plot, you're a billionaire.

That guy is a billionaire. I can 100% tell you he makes nothing less than 3-5M daily. I doubted, I did a closer study and I think he's worth more. If you want to argue, we can place a 500K bet each (that's if you have it), all your expenses will be paid so you go see for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're talking trash. Don't display your naivety on a forum

You want to deny the high spate of money rituals linked to the Igbo deity known as Ekwensu?

Is Ekwensu not the traditional god of wealth who is known for his craftiness that whatever you request from him, he wil take back in blood ?

Even on this forum , the beef between IMO and Anambra people , you will hear how IMO people accuse Anambra as the number 1 ritualists.

All those drug peddlers from Anambra always fortify themselves with Ekwensu thinking he has their back only to end up in prison or dead.

This particular witch doctor has gotten many attestations from fellow Anambra posters Jere who gleefully write about how his juju always works be it yahoo , drug dealing or whatever nefarious activities that is going on in that land of Satan ..

How did this witch doctor get so rich overnight if not from his satisfied clients coming back to pay homage to him.

For Christ's sake we are discussing the wealth of an Anambra witch doctor who caters to Anambra criminals .

How is that a good thing if I may ask your heathen savage ass?

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by lereinter(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2023
OGIBRA:
B4 u judge him, remember the imams, pastors and bishop that also lavish the way he is doing...

Lolzzz

What do you gain from this wicked comparison

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Iykoto86:
But oga abeg easy dey mention billions .the guy get money sha.adrress ndi orba.
anybody for east wey get 5 cars na billionaire

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Okoroawusa: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Pastors open hotel.... native doctor open hotel. The Koko be say na the same clients both of them get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Nursepepeye(f): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:
May the gods guide his path
may ogun kill gods

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You want to deny the high spate of money rituals linked to the Igbo deity known as Ekwensu?

Is Ekwensu not the traditional god of wealth who is known for his craftiness that whatever you request from him, he wil take back in blood ?

Even on this forum , the beef between IMO and Anambra people , you will hear how IMO people accuse Anambra as the number 1 ritualists.

All those drug peddlers from Anambra always fortify themselves with Ekwensu thinking he has their back only to end up in prison or dead.

This particular witch doctor has gotten many attestations from fellow Anambra posters Jere who gleefully write about how his juju always works be it yahoo , drug dealing or whatever nefarious activities that is going on in that land of Satan ..

How did this witch doctor get so rich overnight if not from his satisfied clients coming back to pay homage to him.

For Christ's sake we are discussing the wealth of an Anambra witch doctor who caters to Anambra criminals .

You talk too much. The likes of Dangote,Otedola and Adenuga do unimaginable things that will make you freeze when they open your eyes to see half of their ritual activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Oesophagus99(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2023
shortgun:
May the gods guide his path.. unto salvation
& righteousness

Ìsé!!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You talk too much. The likes of Dangote,Otedola and Adenuga do unimaginable things that will make you freeze when they open your eyes to see half of their ritual activities.

And so that justified your mad rush to sell your souls to the devil.

Igbo materialism is a curse .

You people are irredeemable and damned to the deepest recess of hell.

A fool who sells his soul for material possessions that he will die and leave behind.

What does it profit a man to sell his soul so that he can buy latest tokunbo Benz and FCK Igbo ashawoe girls ?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Ogbuefi2020: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Waterysperm:

He is a naira Billionaire Oga. The two hotels he opened two days ago (Triple P and Golden egg) worths about 2 billion naira. Go to Oba and verify. I don't want to start mentioning other things. This is a guy I know so well. Last year (2022), he gave out about 45 cars to people and well wishers.
"Billionaire" is just a hyperbole for any rich man, we understand. But those hotels no reach 1 billion

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

And so that justified your mad rush to sell your souls to the devil.

Igbo materialism is a curse .

You people are irredeemable and damned to the deepest recess of hell.

A fool who sells his soul for material possessions that he will die and leave behind.

What does it profit a man to sell his soul so that he can buy latest tokunbo Benz and FCK Igbo ashawoe girls ?
Your comment shows how shallow you're. Firstly, I will state categorically that hatred fir Igbos is eating you up if not, you should be directing your comments to the yorubas who are Miles ahead of other tribes in rituals in Nigeria.

Secondly, am not supporting rituals but you foolishly sounded as if I do. Learn to choose your words wisely

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Your comment shows how shallow you're. Firstly, I will state categorically that hatred fir Igbos is eating you up if not, you should be directing your comments to the yorubas who are Miles ahead of other tribes in rituals in Nigeria.

Secondly, am not supporting rituals but you foolishly sounded as if I do. Learn to choose your words wisely

As long as you glorify this witch doctor of Ekwensu and his blood tainted wealth, you are a ritualist at heart like every OSU pagan in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by Mrfixitt(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

As long as you glorify this witch doctor of Ekwensu and his blood tainted wealth, you are a ritualist at heart like every OSU pagan in Anambra.
You're an anfoja descendant little wonder you're filled with so much hate. Desist from hate, it will kill you gradually and for your info, am a traditionalist but i don't do juju and will never do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by HopeVictor(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Nawa oh.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by HopeVictor(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

"Billionaire" is just a hyperbole for any rich man, we understand. But those hotels no reach 1 billion
Check the buildings and finishings
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're an anfoja descendant little wonder you're filled with so much hate. Desist from hate, it will kill you gradually and for your info, am a traditionalist but i don't do juju and will never do

You are pagan and that makes you a materialistic pig offering to Satan.

Is there any spiritualism in your hungry man religion that you sell your souls to the devil ?

Does your evil religion practice love ?

Does your heathen practice transcend beyond this realm ?

Satan worshipping OSU slave of Judas.
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by SilverOrLead: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2023
sageb:

The Gospel singer, Prince Gozie okeke singing for the native Doctor.
This one shock me oooooo
Is he one of their confraternity member?

They are only pretend Christians

The Igbo is not a Christian.

I did a topic on this . Their evil society ought to explain why they are not Christian
Re: Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic by shortgun(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:

grin grin grin
You've just been running all over this thread barking like a female dog on heat posting about things you have no knowledge of.

I would've educated you a little but I am really enjoying your display of ignorance, it's comical .
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara / Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.