Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) (49179 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Profadvocate: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
yemex04:

To start with, have heard Obi talked on topical national issue & how he plans to turn around the fortunes of Nigeria? If you have heard him & still tag him smart then one should call to question your own level of intelligence!! The guy isn't as intelligent as most of u think he his & that shows how shallow in intellect some of his supporters are & interestingly you seem to belong to those category.

Bro
Tinubu is old and should rest that is my concern about him

I am not keen to Obi but Tinubu and Atiku are not the answer
Tinubu is not even coherent in his wordings

Atiku has been tag a thiefby his former boss

The only man yet to be tested is Obi
He might not be saint but I still believe there is future with him

I want Tinubu to rest and enjoy wealth he has gathered

Agbero are already killing us in Lagos just imagine if Tinibu wins we are all in trouble
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by yemex04(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
00FFT00:

You who ate intellect with a silver spoon did not build multi billion naira business holding.
You were not chairman or director of banks and finance houses.
You did not make it as SEC chairman.
How about you becoming the two term governor of the most challenging state in Nigeria.

Mr intellect.v
Ewu!.

Smiles.
That's why he made no significant impacts in both his state where he served as a Governor & as chairman of SEC..The so called businesses had to be buffered by investing free money from the State..

Yes at my age I am not doing badly & there's no limitation to what I can still attain in Life because I am striving to improve myself everyday & your hero Peter Obi is definitely not the standard I strive to emulate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Ubongdemaga: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
One thing I'm sure won't happen this year is tinubu winning presidential election. God please don't let it happen. No amount of money, intimidation or anything can make me vote tininu. Every good Nigerian show not vote for tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Still way tooo early and the weather too hazy to make a prediction.
Alright

If you say so

I was kinda considering the party structure; the person in particular (Tinubu) his experience, PDP division and for the fact that it's fair the presidency come down to south
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by laughitall(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
devilmaycry:
This man ain't fit.

Everytime you see him...look well and you did see one person trying to support the nigga ...oga can't stand alone !!!

See, we should put sentiment and tribalism aside, anyone voting BAT is foolish, selfish and an enemy of the country.

I'm not supporting any other candidate, infact the other two are also trash. I'm just saying the facts on BAT

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by olatuns2017: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Tinubu Begins The Year With Special Prayers For Nigeria In Saudi Arabia As He Observes Umrah (Lesser Hajj). He was picture there with Nuhu Ribadu and Gov Badru of Jigawa state

May Almighty Allah Accept The Prayers Of Our Incoming President.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02uNs1KXmE2ZPFcynM6doW2EvGcWuewfmx95B4kRU8ehAomBmyAWo1ymYvx5YmWEovl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

It can only be God

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
KEVIND:

Is this your best defence?
A bulaba blue cannot be President of the federal republic of Nigeria
But urchins will vote for him and he would enter cry cry
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by hopexter(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Promoter2:
Always being supported to stand. Can Tinubu stand alone and raise his two hands up?

What an intending disaster if this man becomes president.

You’ve never seen him but always assume he can’t stand or do stuff alone. Those who can do your aforementioned don’t always move about.
You that can do stuff and stand properly, why did you buy presidential tickets or are you not a Nigerian?

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by laughitall(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Temptee101:

Why are Nigerians like this?

How does he have an edge over someone like Peter Obi?

Of all the candidates, tinubu is far less qualified than all of them.

A person who has proven times without number that is sick, incompetent and unfit to rule a country of over 220m people.

Peter Obi has always had the upper hand in terms of everything.

He is capable, strong, young, incorruptible, competent, courageous and trustworthy

Vote LP
ye little boy .. 2023 ye shall know who thy king his .. and ye shall be under his rule .. for he that has been destined to be thy king .. for no hate propaganda whatsoever can stop him ..he has been given the crown of glory .. for thy hope of the people shall be renewed through him .. #BAT2023�� #Renewedhope
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by yemex04(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Profadvocate:

Bro

Agbero are already killing us in Lagos just imagine if Tinibu wins we are all in trouble

How is he incoherent bro? I disagree! The so called gaffee can happen to anyone & I can share so many instances where so called younger person gaffed too.. public speech isn't easy.

He is also not older than Donald Trump, Joe Biden & other prominent World Leaders.

And you are wrong that Obi remains the only one yet to be tested.. Just like Tinubu in Lagos State, he is a 2 term Governor of Anambra State & Statistics showed poverty increased under him to 54%..

Agberos & Touts are in abundance in Anamba State & indeed all the States of the federations if not in bigger proportion. Agberos predated Tinubu's tenure & to his credit he tried to engage them to reduce crime.

I can go on & on.. To see things from an objective perceptive, you just need to open your mind more bro.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by jcross19: 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
God bless our incoming president the jagaban... grin
slave is talking
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by edungene7: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Advert for northern Muslims someone who the northerners claim to be a fake Muslim Hw can u convince them when yr wife is a pastor Tinubu would be embarrassed beyond imagination
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Rinoxy: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
I've been having this persistent knowing in my spirit that it's the counsel of GOD ALMIGHTY that will prevail in the coming elections. Peace.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Profadvocate:

Bro

Agbero are already killing us in Lagos
just imagine if Tinibu wins we are all in trouble
Bro have you gone to Anambra? When some of my igbo friends were telling me that Lagos Agbero despite the huge population in Lagos dey learn work for Anambra Agbero

These my friends are indigine of Anambra. They told me Anambra Agbero is disaster. I thought they were just hyping it not until my cousin went there to serve. My cousin also confirmed it to me how Lagos Agbero dey learn work for Anambra Agbero

As for the age aspects, you are truly right. Tinubu is old likewise ATIKU but i want you to know that being young isn't a criteria or yardstick that one have common sense or would deliver. Most of these first world countries are governed by old folks very few young lad rules these countries

Yo can be old but still have the intellectual capacity couple with assembling smart and intelligent cabinet to run your government

You can be young and still be surrounded by mediocre or half baked cabinet with very little or no experience

Yahaya Bello is one of the youngest governor present in Nigeria, if not the youngest. What has he done special or better than those old governors please?

Left to me, I wouldn't consider age as a yardstick or criteria for competency

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by jcross19: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoshTim:
Ibos will go into political oblivion and completely annihilated after wasting their votes. O be fọn labata, sho mi lo mu yo ni.
can you seen why you equal with monkey? Can you see that tribalism has eaten deep in your soul and you can't reason straight? So anyone who have different political view from yours is igbo? All your education is just waste of funds and time if you are reasoning like this...
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by pfadom: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
You see bad and evil in everyone and everything.

Look at yourself first and repeat the same statement.

Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Besides, not sure many remembered him as the EFCC Boss.
Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Abdul05: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
jcross19:
slave is talking

Yaba left patient..... grin cheesy grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by jcross19: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:

Yaba left patient..... grin cheesy grin
that's your name now Abdul? Are you not Abdul again? The enslaved by religion , enslaved by Arabian deity and enslaved by his political god... It will take the grace of living God for you to be saved , you are finished!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Wealthyonos(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2023

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Alright

If you say so

I was kinda considering the party structure; the person in particular (Tinubu) his experience, PDP division and for the fact that it's fair the presidency come down to south

Alot can happen in the next one month, enough to unbalance everything.

Apc is strong, but it lost its appeal at the lower levels, the elites are all in on it but that's about it.

As for PDP crisis, I believe there is a lot happening and a lot of other factors that will reset G5 brain, we've started seeing signs. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by humberjade: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Peter Obi is not a thief.That you know and this is his USP.

The major dent on Tinubu with his twin crook is stealing of public fund.
The only edge Tinubu has over Atiku in evil is his involvement in hard drugs.

Peter Obi's hands are clean? Very hilarious grin

He might be the least corrupt of the 4 frontrunners, but the man def isn't clean. I have been around long enough to know that no elected or appointed member (past or current) of both APC/PDP is honest. They are all chameleons.

Nigerians are really very easy to take for a ride sha. grin

Same way GEJ cajoled folks with his "no primary school shoes" story...and Buhari with his anti corruption and disciplinarian story.

And again, my questions has been left unanswered about Obi. What were his achievements (with evidences) as Governor?
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
omowumi9:
How can you be great if you do not respect whom God has blessed? Pray for forgiveness and change your ways.

look @ this mumu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by goody234: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Crooks flocking together ..mediocrity and nigerian politicians go together it is never about the country but their own selfish interests ...Nigeria will continue to be a moribund nation if the youth do not change the course of this nation ...Grab your destiny guys ....
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jack500:

Comparing GEJ with a ruthless politician like Tinubu, are you okay?

I supposed the primary should have thought you lesson
Lolz
Tinubu ruthless? grin
You are baby
Wike just told u guys Atiku is having secret meetings with northern APC govs grin
Lessons will truly be learnt
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by erioluwa869: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
....a man that can't pray in Islam, Christianity and even Traditionally..... Please how can he pray for Nigeria and Nigerians?....a man that can't pray in Islam, Christianity and even Traditionally..... Please how can he pray for Nigeria and Nigerians?...
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Point of correction, the Losers the blind ones that failed to realize that the pdp ship was capsizing in 2014/15, were the mumus that remained on the sinking ship with Jonathan.
I bet u never knew what happened in 2015 grin
The northern govs and PDP chairman were all compromised yet dey followed GEJ throughout the campaign
A night to the election, the coup plotters led by Niger state gov were still in Aso rock with GEJ, assuring him that they are solidly behind behind him grin
Maybe u were still a kid then
But tambuwal vs Wike vs Atiku in 2019 and 2022 is another case scenero
I bet if u even know how the north play politics grin
U think is by shouting Buhari 5times grin
Wike just gave u guys a hint of what is to come by telling u guys that Atiku is having secret meetings with top northern politicians and govs grin all of una quiet but make Obi just say good morning, all the useless urchins on nairaland will feast on him grin
You think if there is nothing cooking up North, Atiku will be playing games with the G5 govs grin
For someone that this may probably be his last time to contest after contesting every election since 1992
Lessons will truly be learnt grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Winnersunited: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Promoter2:
Always being supported to stand. Can Tinubu stand alone and raise his two hands up?

What an intending disaster if this man becomes president.
I hope they went there with his seat, since he cannot stand long in prayers.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zetty177x:
How I wish this man will step down for Obi....it's the turn of Igbos and the East

They are not yet ready, you guys are not matured enough for the number 1 position, it takes more than insults and aggression.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Jagaban is the next president, haters can go and die

Allah walahi
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

I bet u never knew what happened in 2015 grin
The northern govs and PDP chairman were all compromised yet dey followed GEJ throughout the campaign
A night to the election, the coup plotters led by Niger state gov were still in Aso rock with GEJ, assuring him that they are solidly behind behind him grin
Maybe u were still a kid then
But tambuwal vs Wike vs Atiku in 2019 and 2022 is another case scenero
I bet if u even know how the north play politics grin
U think is by shouting Buhari 5times grin
Wike just gave u guys a hint of what is to come by telling u guys that Atiku is having secret meetings with top northern politicians and govs grin all of una quiet but make Obi just say good morning, all the useless urchins on nairaland will feast on him grin
You think if there is nothing cooking up North, Atiku will be playing games with the G5 govs grin
For someone that this may probably be his last time to contest after contesting every election since 1992
Lessons will truly be learnt grin

With all your writes up no single likes
It means no one buys what you says
Any way tinubu for president inshallah
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Berankis: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin
oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm. Our incoming president. See his head like that of tortoise
grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / Kelechi Ndukwe To Command A US Navy Guided Missile Destroyer / The Man Who Made Nnamdi Kanu's Shoe In Aba (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.