Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) (49295 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Besides, not sure many remembered him as the EFCC Boss.
Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have

Ribadu looks very different without his glasses. It's a new year, out with polemics, in with grace and love. Elections are still in February. Today let's be happy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Omo no dey disguise again. No be Wetin I ask you be that.

U get PVC Abi u no get?
Tinubu for obvious reasons is likely to win the presidency

I hope he gives Nigerians a renewed hope as promised

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by baretalk: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Spiritually, mentally, physically ready for the work. Tinubu is a worker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Do you have PVC? Yes or no?
Go and ask your fellow Almijiris in Gombe & Yobe to show their own, Mr I get PVC.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by baretalk: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have
They met in a prayer ground, just like Christians meet in retreat. This is a prayer ground, no hobnobbing here. Nigerians, foreigners are observing this forum, the level of unintelligence here is laughable, think with your head bro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by GoodCane: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Go and ask your fellow Almijiris in Gombe & Yobe to show their own.

As expected. You don't have PVC yet you rant the most. This is exactly why I don't take any of you urchins Yolubbas serious
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by stuffs2002: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2023
Temptee101:

Why are Nigerians like this?

How does he have an edge over someone like Peter Obi?

Of all the candidates, tinubu is far less qualified than all of them.

A person who has proven times without number that is sick, incompetent and unfit to rule a country of over 220m people.

Peter Obi has always had the upper hand in terms of everything.

He is capable, strong, young, incorruptible, competent, courageous and trustworthy

Vote LP

IPOB and dementia are 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Most definitely.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by GoodCane: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

So u don't have PVC and yet u still get mouth dey talk? grin bunch of confused lunatics everywhere!

Omo your own stupidity is second to none aswear!
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by charles614: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Thieves in mecca

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

As expected. You don't have PVC yet you rant the most. This is exactly why I don't take any of you urchins Yolubbas serious
Carry your pvc go and show Mc Oluomo and his thousands of garage boys, your fellow compatriots say you to done manage get Permanent Voters Card In 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by DevilSignature: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2023
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Tinubu Begins The Year With Special Prayers For Nigeria In Saudi Arabia As He Observes Umrah (Lesser Hajj). He was picture there with Nuhu Ribadu and Gov Badru of Jigawa state

May Almighty Allah Accept The Prayers Of Our Incoming President.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02uNs1KXmE2ZPFcynM6doW2EvGcWuewfmx95B4kRU8ehAomBmyAWo1ymYvx5YmWEovl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Op u sef di very stupid
I don't even know how much they paid you people for these unnecessary urchinisim and nonsenses on social media

Afia ekpo ufiop fien do
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2023
G00DHardDick:

So u don't have PVC and yet u still get mouth dey talk? grin bunch of confused lunatics everywhere!

Omo your own stupidity is second to none aswear!
Tinubu is obviously likely to win the presidency

I hope he gives Nigerians true dividend of democracy just as he did in Lagos alongside his successors

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by stuffs2002: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Point of correction, the Losers the blind ones that failed to realize that the pdp ship was capsizing in 2014/15, were the mumus that remained on the sinking ship with Jonathan.

Most SE are too emotional to reason logically.

Nearly everyone saw that PDP was a sinking ship but SE couldn't see it and they sank with the ship. Same way they are on a sinking ship with Obi in LP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Who ever advice him to go there dnt like him,that place wey stampede very happen anytime but nothing must happen to ogunlere.apc needs him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Most South East are too emotional to reason logically.

Nearly everyone saw that PDP was a sinking ship but South Easterners couldn't see it and they sank with the ship. Same way they are on a sinking ship with Obi in LP
Yeap No difference, after the pdp ship sunk, they landed on ipob island with Nnamdi Kanu, now they have migrated to the land of the Oblivious Obidients.

Certified Mumus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by ozo13(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

that is to say Obi too got no integrity because he was also hobnobbing with Atiku in all the campaign in 2019 election. if that is ur yardstick

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Alsenora: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Many are aversed to common sense that others have right to make opinions just as they air theirs in politics. It's obvious to all that a certain candidate truly has an edge, however, there are no gurantee that any candidate that emerges will even please any of their blind supporters at thr enf of the day(4yr tenure).
UnfairLife7:
I am not here to argue who will win or not

I only feel Tinubu has the upper hand in the coming election

You're entitled to your opinion anyway

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by drdeath: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Na old age.Na the first EFCC Chairman.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2023
devilmaycry:
This man ain't fit.

Everytime you see him...look well and you did see one person trying to support the nigga ...oga can't stand alone !!!

See, we should put sentiment and tribalism aside, anyone voting BAT is foolish, selfish and an enemy of the country.

I'm not supporting any other candidate, infact the other two are also trash. I'm just saying the facts on BAT
low IQ, how my times as he stand alone giving speech

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Meandmycrew(f): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Na only fat person dey healthy for this part of the world.

Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Tareq1105: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Pele o Holy man, the only Righteous man.

If you know you've not taken something that doesn't belong to you before in your life, throw the first stone.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
See as dem edit BAT face with filter cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Laturuturu: 10:23am On Jan 01, 2023
On anothrr thread this is what I am telling my friend with the Monika antichristian
Why didn't those folks wait till hijra day.
Yet some Muslim believe new year day is not for them
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by gloryman91: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2023
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Tinubu Begins The Year With Special Prayers For Nigeria In Saudi Arabia As He Observes Umrah (Lesser Hajj). He was picture there with Nuhu Ribadu and Gov Badru of Jigawa state

May Almighty Allah Accept The Prayers Of Our Incoming President.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023

#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02uNs1KXmE2ZPFcynM6doW2EvGcWuewfmx95B4kRU8ehAomBmyAWo1ymYvx5YmWEovl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Aamin �❤️ Thumma Aamin Ya Allahu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by nnamdi640: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Jagaban is the next president, haters can go and die
He will be the president of your family not Nigeria. A criminal parading himself as a politician
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by nnamdi640: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Going to mecca will not save him from what is about to fall on him, greedy old criminal and a drug baron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.