Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) (49298 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
iamme1234:

With all your writes up no single likes
It means no one buys what you says
Any way tinubu for president inshallah
Lolz
You are looking for likes grin
Truth is bitter
Learn your history
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by garfield1: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Una be mumu
Northern govs did more than this for GEJ in 2015
Gov babangida Aliu was always with GEJ but na the same man planned the coup to remove him
Una eye go clear

Na lie.he wasn't with gej.he supported atiku in 2011 and forced tinubu to sign agreement to stay one term.in 2015,him and lamido were with them amechi group that defected but they refused yo defect.they never supported gej
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

Na lie.he wasn't with gej.he supported atiku in 2011 and forced tinubu to sign agreement to stay one term.in 2015,him and lamido were with them amechi group that defected but they refused yo defect.they never supported gej
Who is this child?
What is this one saying grin
When did u start following politics?.
I'm telling u facts, you are saying rubbish
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by garfield1: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Who is this child?
What is this one saying grin
When did u start following politics?.
I'm telling u facts, you are saying rubbish

You sound pained because I defeated you.lamido and babangida aliyu opposed geh boy.stop disgracing yourself kid
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by baroun04(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
That's Tinubu Lagos

*Addis Ababa Light Rail Project*
Span: 34Km.
Cost: $475m
number of Stations: 39
Project Tenure: 2011 - 2015
Company: China Railway Group limited

*Lagos Light Rail project*
Span: 27km
Cost: $1.5Bn
number of Stations: 13
project Tenure: 2010 - 2023
Company: China Railway Group limited.

Amount per Km Addis Ababa - $14m

Amount per Km Lagos - $55m

The Addis Ababa isn't a Light Rail in quote, it can also transport heavy duty/earth moving equipments. Let's keep celebrating mediocrity.

Credit: Megababsblog
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
garfield1:

You sound pained because I defeated you.lamido and babangida aliyu opposed geh boy.stop disgracing yourself kid
Lolz
You defeated me grin
Who are this children on nairaland?
Him say he defeated me grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Gov Badru of Jigawa is a diehard ally of Tinubu. He once said that Asiwaju was responsible for his political fortunes. There are strong indications emerging lately from the North which show that Tinubu is very likely to floor Atiku in that geopolitical zone just the same way as Abiola floored Bashir Tofa in the 1993 presidential elections.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
ALL THIS MECCA THEY ARE GOING IS NOT EVEN CHANGING THEM.

THEIR BODY IS LOADED WITH JUJU, TALLISMAS AND CHARMS OF DIFFERIENCE PROPORTION.

Arabic juju

African juju

and name them

Maybe Tinubu want to woo Ribadu to his camp.

I LIKE RIBADU FOR ONE GOOD THING HE DID.

He turned against Chief James Ibori, former governor of Delta state.

Ribadu refused to accept his $15 dollars bribes.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
ote author=Spicycat post=119598947]

It's called choice in democracy undecided[/quote]

That Kam choice wey go affect d lives of millions of Nigeria, e no follow abeg
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by walosky(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Meccanised thieves
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Scam
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Gandrova: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Besides, not sure many remembered him as the EFCC Boss.
Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have
A thief you called him? BAT! you must be a foolish kid.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Gandrova: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Let your papa enter EFCC complex on a casual visit, let us see when next he will see freedom.
Lolz! Savagery cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by omowumi9: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
I have nothing to say to you. I wish you luck.

oluwaseunamos33:
look @ this mumu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Zetty177x: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Jagabanofafrica post=119600776][/quote]

Why? U people just did VP for 8 years
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by AntiChristian: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Laturuturu:
On anothrr thread this is what I am telling my friend with the Monika antichristian
Why didn't those folks wait till hijra day.
Yet some Muslim believe new year day is not for them

Don't be an ignoramus! Go and learn if you don't know!.
Ignorance and arrogance plus hypocrisy will render you useless.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Jack500: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
Tinubu ruthless? grin
You are baby
Wike just told u guys Atiku is having secret meetings with northern APC govs grin
Lessons will truly be learnt

And so what?

You will learn to fear Tinubu in February, don't worry
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

And so what?

You will learn to fear Tinubu in February, don't worry
Wow
So its actually fear and not respect you guys have for Tinubu grin

What u should be fearing is how ur future and that of ur generation will be if he wins
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Laturuturu: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

Don't be an ignoramus! Go and learn if you don't know!.
Ignorance and arrogance plus hypocrisy will render you useless.

I won't call u useless or abuse u
You are my brother
This is how boko haram started
Ma' Salam
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Jack500: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Wow
So its actually fear and not respect you guys have for Tinubu grin

What u should be fearing is how ur future and that of ur generation will be if he wins

My future and that of my children is secure already, I don't depend on government for anything, None of the candidate will directly affect me in anyway, I am just telling you the reality.
February will clear your eyes.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

My future and that of my children is secure already, I don't depend on government for anything, None of the candidate will directly affect me in anyway, I am just telling you the reality.
February will clear your eyes.
Untill dey come to your house to wipe out ur entire family due to insecurity by then the little money u think u have won't save u
That is when u will realised that our choice will have effect on u

February self too far
It takes a second for God to humble the proud.
The evil choice u will make today, is waiting to happen to u
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Jack500: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Untill dey come to your house to wipe out ur entire family due to insecurity by then the little money u think u have won't save u
That is when u will realised that our choice will have effect on u

February self too far
It takes a second for God to humble the proud.
The evil choice u will make today, is waiting to happen to u

You obviously don't have sense. So it is Peter obi that will bring the security right? How far is his home state in Anambra, how secure is it? Are they not killing your folks everyday there?

Get sense and stop quoting me please
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

You obviously don't have sense. So it is Peter obi that will bring the security right? How far is his home state in Anambra, how secure is it? Are they not killing your folks everyday there?

Get sense and stop quoting me please
You see how ur sense reach
So if there is insecurity in Anambra, a private citizen like me and you should be held responsible?
Just imagine how foolish u are
So Obi should give order to the army or police to go and end insecurity in the East when he is not the GCFR
abeg na waste of time engaging u
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by lagosrd: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Riba + Tinubu+ dabaru = oluleeee
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Jack500: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

You see how ur sense reach
So if there is insecurity in Anambra, a private citizen like me and you should be held responsible?
Just imagine how foolish u are
So Obi should give order to the army or police to go and end insecurity in the East when he is not the GCFR
abeg na waste of time engaging u

Sharap! The Azukwu killings happened under obi, is it not?
The earlier you realize obi won't win next year the better for your health, so the shock doesn't kill you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Laturuturu:

I won't call u useless or abuse u
You are my brother
This is how boko haram started
Ma' Salam

How exactly did Boko Haram started?
Kindly learn qualitative knowledge about your religion! The religion is in the texts not people or country!

Don't be a liberal Muslim. Be a Muslim on the texts of Islam.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am not here to argue who will win or not

I only feel Tinubu has the upper hand in the coming election

You're entitled to your opinion anyway

You're not God to determine who has upper hand. Let God determine that not you.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2023
1Dray:

You're not God to determine who has upper hand. Let God determine that not you.
hahahaha

Chinedu God doesn't run errand for human

God doesn't determine presidency of any nation

It is the handwork of human
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

Chinedu God doesn't run errand for human

God doesn't determine presidency of any nation

It is the handwork of human

So it's someone that should be thinking about how to get a meaningful income for himself and his family, that is positioned to go around loitering Nairaland asslicking and determining who becomes president. My brother, please do something for yourself, asslicking those that kept you hungry and jobless won't take you anywhere. Stand up and start something meaningful that will put food on your table. Don't waste your youthful age asslicking those that kept you in this state. I'm not trying to insult you or make you feel bad, I want to push to try doing something meaningful for yourself.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2023
1Dray:

So it's someone that should be thinking about how to get a meaningful income for himself and his family, that is positioned to go around loitering Nairaland asslicking and determining who becomes president. My brother, please do something for yourself, asslicking those that kept you hungry and jobless won't take you anywhere. Stand up and start something meaningful that will put food on your table. Don't waste your youthful age asslicking those that kept you in this state. I'm not trying to insult you or make you feel bad, I want to push to try doing something meaningful for yourself.
All in all, I sincerely feel for Obi honestly

I hope he won't give up after the election like his boss Atiku
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 1Dray(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
All in all, I sincerely feel for Obi honestly

Peter Obi is never a failure, he will win this election to the shame of naysayers, and ensure you get gainfully employed. If he doesn't do it for you, who will? Don't use your hand to strangle you divine helper.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
1Dray:

Peter Obi is never a failure, he will win this election that the shame of naysayers, and ensure you get gainfully employed. If he doesn't do it for you, who will? Don't use your hand to strangle you divine helper.
Hahahahaha

He will win the election in your compound i guess

Sincerely speaking i honestly feel pity for Obi honestly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.