Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) (49296 Views)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by omowumi9: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2023
How can you be great if you do not respect whom God has blessed? Pray for forgiveness and change your ways.

oluwaseunamos33:
Hmmm. Our incoming president. See his head like that of tortoise
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Profadvocate: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
God bless our incoming president the jagaban... grin
I l

I love Tinubu so much
Don't believe he is ok for the job
He is ikd and don't look healthy

He is a nice man
But should just rest and enjoy his wealth I stead if stressing himself with position

Don't come for me but this is the better truth

I am not a politician and don't even have a party

I am considering Obi because he is smart and sharp in his words
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Zetty177x:
How I wish this man will step down for Obi....it's the turn of Igbos and the East
Go and ask Atiku to step down for Obi. PDP is where the Igbos have legitimate claim to ask for Presidency not APC, a party you've called all sorts of names.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Naira20: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi is not a thief.That you know and this is his USP.

The major dent on Tinubu with his twin crook is stealing of public fund.
The only edge Tinubu has over Atiku in evil is his involvement in hard drugs.
humberjade:

My question is that, which of them isn't a thief?

When it comes to corruption, the difference between the front runners is how much unlimited funds they have access to. They are all thieves, they just get levels
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Abdul05: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Profadvocate:
I l

I love Tinubu so much

He is a nice man
But should just rest and enjoy his wealth I stead if stressing himself with position

Me too. I am not conversant with politics

But l am considering tinubu cos of competence. ... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Naira20: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2023
I didn't bother to waste my time on him.I only pity Ribadu.
Echoban:

U forgot to say BAT looks healthy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by franudi: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by bolacode: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Also, always visit Nigerian hospitals with your browser pointed at google.com

All the smart doctors left Nigeria...na shakushaku remain
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I can swear with my blokos sey none of them wear pant

So what undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Abc2Z: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Besides, not sure many remembered him as the EFCC Boss.
Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have

Good reputation you say

Is he not the same Ribadu that Femi Otedola set up.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by yemex04(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Now hobnobbing with a thief would erase any good reputation he was believed to have

Who is the Thief? It isn't out of place to also call you a thief because there is really no difference between you & the person you call the thief.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by yemex04(m): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2023
Abc2Z:

Good reputation you say

Is he not the same Ribadu that Femi Otedola set up.

Lolz..
You are referring to Farouk Lawan not Ribadu.
On the contrary, Ribadu did a good job as anti-corruption champion & never had any such controversy of set up by Otedola or anyone
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Nigeria next president inshallah, Tinubu will choose Obi as the minister of finance.

Happy new year folks

What happened during Yar adua/Jonathan will repeat itself
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Double46: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2023
Why are they so close to him, are thinking what I’m thinking? I come in peace
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Chrismania100: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Shut up your that agabdo mouth, Tinubu kill.you there.If you are sincere enough,you should know know ,it is an igbo turn.
Tinubu is a drug crook, who is supposed to be in life imprisonment for the slave he brought to yoruba nation .He will be disgraced come February 2023.
We are the masses, and we are in quatium, no evil old politicians cam deceive us again.
If you have decided to sell your soul to Tinubu we will deliver you from his slave chain

UnfairLife7:
Tinubu seems to have upper hand in winning the presidency

May the best man win though
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by yemex04(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Peter Obi is not a thief.That you know and this is his USP.

The major dent on Tinubu with his twin crook is stealing of public fund.
The only edge Tinubu has over Atiku in evil is his involvement in hard drugs.

Double standard.
Tell me what exactly differentiate between Tinubu & Obi as far as management of public fund is concerned that warranted you calling one a thief & the other not?

In fairness to them both, non of them is convicted or practically indicted by any anti- corruption agency & the only person close to that is Peter Obi whose car a huge sum of money was found while still Govetnor, which was clearly against money laundry Law.. Peter was also the person who was reported to have invested state money in companies he had interest.. a conflict of interest in.. He also put State money meant for state infrastructure development in his Fidelity Bank just to keep the Bank afloat.. another conflict of interest..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by yemex04(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Coolgent:

What happened during Yar adua/Jonathan will repeat itself

Lol.
No one has power over life & death except God almighty.. My candid advice is not to play the role of God almighty.. some did & are in the grave ahead of those they wished would be ahead of them..
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Chrismania100: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu and all these old criminals should stop deceiving their selves with all these fake

Upon all the prayers these thieves kept showering in Saudi Arabia, their heart is stil as evil as heart of lucifer himself.These old thieves are evil and they more wicked than the devil itself.

prayers.What is the need snapping pictures where they are praying if not for eye services.

How can you claim to be praying even during Sala,yet your heart is filled or full of wickedness just to keep giving oppressing to the poor masses thereby enriching their friends.Come February 2023,let's retire these thieves that always use religion and tribalism to sidelined us.

Tinubu is a drug bandit & a criminal whose biography is bedded in to mystery. AGE HEALTH, REAL NAME ,EDUCATION,BULLION VAN CASE.
Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins who are well known bastards that think they can impose a criminal to us.What we did in Oshun state will.be an Eye sour what will happen to him come February 2023

OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Tinubu Begins The Year With Special Prayers For Nigeria In Saudi Arabia As He Observes Umrah (Lesser Hajj). He was picture there with Nuhu Ribadu and Gov Badru of Jigawa state

May Almighty Allah Accept The Prayers Of Our Incoming President.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02uNs1KXmE2ZPFcynM6doW2EvGcWuewfmx95B4kRU8ehAomBmyAWo1ymYvx5YmWEovl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Juniorangel(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by yemex04(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Profadvocate:
I l

I love Tinubu so much

He is a nice man

To start with, have heard Obi talked on topical national issue & how he plans to turn around the fortunes of Nigeria? If you have heard him & still tag him smart then one should call to question your own level of intelligence!! The guy isn't as intelligent as most of u think he his & that shows how shallow in intellect some of his supporters are & interestingly you seem to belong to those category.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Tinubu Begins The Year With Special Prayers For Nigeria In Saudi Arabia As He Observes Umrah (Lesser Hajj). He was picture there with Nuhu Ribadu and Gov Badru of Jigawa state

May Almighty Allah Accept The Prayers Of Our Incoming President.

#AsiwajuIsComing
#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM23
#BiyoraOnlineTv

https://www.facebook.com/100064388334182/posts/pfbid02uNs1KXmE2ZPFcynM6doW2EvGcWuewfmx95B4kRU8ehAomBmyAWo1ymYvx5YmWEovl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

In 2007, Tinubu connived with Atiku to oust his boss, Obj under his ACN, he lost.
In 2011, Tinubu also drafted Ribadu to run for president under his ACN, he also lost.
Tinubu has already lost his own comedy bid.
Serial losers cheesy grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Chrismania100: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ogboni, Stop taking trash.Is Buhari not sick before?
I'd Tinubu not thief before?
We are Igbos and we are proud to be Biafra,whether obi win or loose,are proud to be Biafra,and get to our promise land one.
But you see,Tinubu, he is a criminal and a drug barron, who has stolen so much in lagos fortune.
As for you, if you have sold your soul to devilish Tinubu, we must help you remove the chain by voting your dead vegetable who has been bribing his way to crowd rally just cover up from the fact that his party is disease to Nigerians.
Tinubu is crook who should not be allowed near the Aso villa cos he is a very sick man, who wil keep urinating on the chair when he will embark on the international conference.
Nigeria is not lagos, where he has his Godfatherism scattered all over lagos.Such cannot work in Nigeria

Jagabanofafrica:

IPOB were born with hatred, that is the reason why no one is taking them serious.

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by joe1309: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

you don't sound like someone that is healthy too.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Still way tooo early and the weather too hazy to make a prediction.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
yemex04:

To start with, have heard Obi talked on topical national issue & how he plans to turn around the fortunes of Nigeria? If you have heard him & still tag him smart then one should call to question your own level of intelligence!! The guy isn't as intelligent as most of u think he his & that shows how shallow in intellect some of his supporters are & interestingly you seem to belong to those category.

You who ate intellect with a silver spoon did not build multi billion naira business holding.
You were not chairman or director of banks and finance houses.
You did not make it as SEC chairman.
How about you becoming the two term governor of the most challenging state in Nigeria.

Mr intellect.
Ewu!.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Spicycat:

So what undecided
you've been noticed. Next hediot please!
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Even he, himself is very scared that he won't win
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Naira20:
Ribadu looks unhealthy.

Nha your papa mate?

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by Guidedee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
YOU'D BETTER SAY SUCH FACTS ON YOUR FATHER.
devilmaycry:
This man ain't fit.

Everytime you see him...look well and you did see one person trying to support the nigga ...oga can't stand alone !!!

See, we should put sentiment and tribalism aside, anyone voting BAT is foolish, selfish and an enemy of the country.

I'm not supporting any other candidate, infact the other two are also trash. I'm just saying the facts on BAT
SAY THAT KIND FACTS ON YOUR FATHER.
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zetty177x:
How I wish this man will step down for Obi....it's the turn of Igbos and the East
Did he say obi should not contest??
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:

See Obi new prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over "Assassination Threats"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.