Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies (2421 Views)

Why Do Married Men Do This? / Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by theInfinity: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
I wonder why many married men has to ruin a lady's love life by lying he is single and wants to marry just to be sleeping with her with no intention of marrying her. This is very bad. If you don't find your wife physically attractive, discuss and agree with her on taking a second wife instead of engaging this inhumane act. Another man may end up doing it to your daughter in the future and you won't be happy as father.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
theInfinity:
I wonder why many married men has to ruin a lady's love life by lying he is single and wants to marry just to be sleeping with her with no intention of marrying her. This is very bad. If you don't find your wife physically attractive, discuss and agree with her on taking a second wife instead of engaging this inhumane act. Another man may end up doing it to your daughter in the future and you won't be happy as father.
Married women do the same too. Infact, they are even the worst. Enough of these ur feminist threads.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ladies are always overwhelmed by the sensation of ignorance. When they noticed money hovering over you. Even if you tell them you are married. The statement you will hear is

Married people are the best their sense of reasons is always understandable and top notch. I don't mind your married status. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Enny2013(f): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Some wl even say they are on divorce process.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by theInfinity: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol. Those ones still have small spirit of lies in them. The worst are the ones that would lie that their wife is late just to gain the lady's sympathy.
Enny2013:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
OP, To fvck a Nigerian Girl, You MUST lie!
Unless Its a Serious Relationship.
Either About Ur Job Ur Place of Residence Ur Relationship status Even Size of Gbola.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Ballzproblem2: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nigeria women know,but they don't care as long as the married man is taking care of their needs

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Killerbag36: 2:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Na s950
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Kipaji: 3:47am On Jan 02, 2023
In all truth, women do not care at all if a man is married or taken. If a woman wants an engaged man, she'll go for him 90% of the time. Women hide themselves behind the "Oh he lied to me he was married" just to divert responsibility away from them and appear as a completely passive victim in the whole situation.

To illustrate, many women say that they'll only marry a guy who makes this or that amount of money. Now, between you and me, how many men in Africa who make considerable money are single? Slim to none. And these women know it. So, when they say they want rich men, they already know for a fact that the rich man they are targeting has a woman in his life. But she does not care about that, and will do everything to take him. But when things do not turn out in her favor, she'll start saying : "oh he didn't tell me he was dealing with other girls", as if she didn't know.

Besides, women like to pride themselves in having their "feminine intuition" that sometimes give them one up on men. They say their intuition allows them to know, for example, when their man is cheating or when he is lying. But, for some reason, when it comes to married men, that intuition stops working.

To the women who present themselves as "victims" of married men, you are not fooling me. Sure, some of you are indeed victims. But the overwhelmingly vast majority is not. Unfortunately, men simpishly believe women when they cry about married men they couldn't get.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by talk2hb1(m): 4:58am On Jan 02, 2023
theInfinity:
And you think they don't know the man is not married?
They have this 6th sense that will sense it, they only wants to enjoy the ride first and complain later. A lady will never go into relationship with you if their nothing to gain, it's only when transaction is on debit side that they will start complaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by ekitimanalways(m): 5:33am On Jan 02, 2023
theInfinity:
I wonder why many married men has to ruin a lady's love life by lying he is single and wants to marry just to be sleeping with her with no intention of marrying her. This is very bad. If you don't find your wife physically attractive, discuss and agree with her on taking a second wife instead of engaging this inhumane act. Another man may end up doing it to your daughter in the future and ycou won't be happy as father.
The answer to your question is in your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by 1Sharon(f): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Alot of married men don't need to lie.
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2023
Truvelisback:
Married women do the same too. Infact, they are even the worst. Enough of these ur feminist threads.
It's a lie. Why do you men just try to act like the lesser evil?
I v met a lot of married men that lied to me that they are single, divorced or a widower!
After doing a background check before becoming friends, I discovered some are married and are on social media.
Thank God for sites like Facebook. You ll see their secrets gbagada!
And those that aren't on social media or are hiding or using fake accounts get busted when I ask for their home address.
You can't give me a fake address. Shebi you wan marry? And it's probably the house the wife ll move in bla bla bla, balablue!
If you wanna marry me, it's me alone. I no get time to share!
Dear ladies, do thorough background check on men before accepting to date men. No let them use you shine kongo!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by eedhrisademola(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=theInfinity post=119611870]I wonder why many married men has to ruin a lady's love life by lying he is single and wants to marry just to be sleeping with her with no intention of marrying her. This is very bad. If you don't find your wife physically attractive, discuss and agree with her on taking a second wife instead of engaging this inhumane act. Another man may end up doing it to your daughter in the future and you won't be happy as father.
GBAGAUN!
we don read nd we don comment
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by nicerod(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin

Why do single ladies finds married men attractive when they know they are married?

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

It's a lie. Why do you men just try to act like the lesser evil?
I v met a lot of married men that lied to me that they are single, divorced or a widower!
After doing a background check before becoming friends, I discover done are married and are in social media.
Thank God for sites like Facebook. You ll see their secrets gbagada!
And those that aren't on social media or are hiding or using fake accounts get busted when I ask for their home address.
You can't give me a fake address. Shebi you wan marry? And it's probably the house the wife ll move in bla bla bla, balablue!
Dear ladies, do thorough background check on men before accepting to date men. No let them use you shine kongo!
Ladies are Champions in that. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Baronthecelebri: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Why women loves money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Adaibeku(f): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Truvelisback:

You now go personal on her right

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by MrBroke(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Because they want to sleep with the ladies
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Prince22797(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Young ladies of now adays are not ready to work all they want is already made man for them to enjoy wealth that they don't know the source or how it started..... 80% Nigeria ladies specifically are not ready to build a man from scratch for the fear of at the end he might leave me and words like that.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Enny2013:

Are you talking from experience grin
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Fahvvy: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
theInfinity:

Do you also wonder why women will ruin a man's life by pinning another man's child on him? undecided...

Do you also wonder why women will dump a guy who sponsored her to school and took care of her for years, immediately she graduates? undecided...

Do you also wonder why women will treat broke and nice guys like trash, fall for toxic men and then turn around to blame men for their wrong choices? undecided...

Do you also wonder why a girl suddenly becomes an orphan the moment a guy says "hi" to her? undecided...

And have you also told women that "another woman will do it to their sons and they won't be happy about it"? undecided...
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by theInfinity: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
I like these points you brought. Please tell us about them so we can all learn.
Fahvvy:

Do you also wonder why women will ruin a man's life by pinning another man's child on him? undecided...

Do you also wonder why women will dump a guy who sponsored her to school and took care of her for years, immediately she graduates? undecided...

Do you also wonder why women will treat broke and nice guys like trash, fall for toxic men and then turn around to blame men for their wrong choices? undecided...

Do you also wonder why a girl suddenly becomes an orphan the moment a guy says "hi" to her? undecided...

And have you also told women that "another woman will do it to their sons and they won't be happy about it"? undecided...
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Fahvvy: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
theInfinity:
I like these points you brought. Please tell us about them so we can all learn.

Ponder on them just as you pondered on the subject you opened a thread on, I'm sure you'll figure something out undecided...

Enjoy your evening!!
Re: Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies by Sammy101111(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
When you see the right guy you ignore and you go for the one you think is made up
Not knowing he as a wife
That is the story

Try to walk with himTo know how far
Don’t just jump on him because you see everywhere is set lol na person husband

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Straight Answer Please. And Be Honest. / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. / On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.