Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up (2419 Views)

Poll: What would u do?

Postpone the marriage and sort issues out: 44% (8 votes)
Continue with the wedding and return to the issue later: 55% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

My Ex Says I Should Leave My Bae And Return 2 Her Cos I Deflowered Her / What Do You Say When Your Ex Says 'I Miss You'? / My Ex Says So Much Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by whitelexi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2010
You're on the alter saying your marriage vows to the one u love deeply. . .  The priest asks if anyone has any reason why this wedding should not go ahead, and your ex girlfriend (who broke up with u 3yrs ago) says she's got something to say. She says the wedding cannot go ahead cos u had a baby with her u dont know about, plus she's still madly in love with u!

What will u do?
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by jaybee3(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
^^^^^
chei u wicked oh

Ma wedding is gonna be strict IV's only so dis dude ain't gonna worry abt such scenario
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
jay bee:

Ma wedding is gonna be strict IV's only so dis dude ain't gonna worry abt such scenario
LOL!
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by whitelexi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
kokonets:

@Poster,

My ex no go even know say i dey marry. . .gbao! to prevent all dis bruhaha grin

Dude thought he had achieved just that, he didnt know how she heard, but the child issue came as a surprise.

tkb417:

ill send hired killers to her

the act will be done 100 days after the weddin day imbroglio so no one will know i killed her

yeah, they shd kill her with the baby inside her womb

Gosh, u are one mean guy sha. . . lol! grin
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by kokonets(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

Dude thought he had achieved just that, he didnt know how she heard, but the child issue came as a surprise.

If he investigates, its a friend that told the ex babe bout the wedding. . . but if i may ask how did the bride take it? grin
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by TeeJay6(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
the wedding continues, the reasons stated are not cogent enough to halt the wedding. If they were married then maybe but since they werent and he is only finding out about the child then the bride should at least be understanding. Also the fact that she said she is still in luv with him should only help the wedding jare afterall who doesnt like better thing?
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tee_Jay:

the wedding continues, the reasons stated are not cogent enough to halt the wedding. If they were married then maybe but since they werent and he is only finding out about the child then the bride should at least be understanding. Also the fact that she said she is still in luv with him should only help the wedding jare afterall who doesnt like better thing?
lol sorry to say but you're not the only one with a say, what if the bride to be decides she no longer wants to continue with the wedding, she should be understanding but what if she isn't cheesy
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by TeeJay6(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
ibkaye:

lol sorry to say but you're not the only one with a say, what if the bride to be decides she no longer wants to continue with the wedding, she should be understanding but what if she isn't cheesy
there is no basis for her to discontinue the wedding;
1) the guy has not cheated on her
2) he was unaware of any child from the ex

so why would she want to stop proceedings?
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by whitelexi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
I understand your views here, but there's a 3yr old girl in the middle of all this! Doesn't she matter at all?
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
Tee_Jay:

there is no basis for her to discontinue the wedding;
1) the guy has not cheated on her
2) he was unaware of any child from the ex

so why would she want to stop proceedings?
Like I said, she should be understanding but what if she isn't? This is supposed to be one of the 'happiest' days of her life, her and her man, she didn't sign up for having a little girl brought into the picture all of a sudden, the man may not neccessariily be at fault but she still needs to think things through, ask questions, it's only natural, it's not up to the guy to say 'the wedding continues'
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by tkb417(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

I understand your views here, but there's a 3yr old girl in the middle of all this! Doesn't she matter at all?
an average 9ja gurl will slap the groom and throw the ring outside the church/court premises for concealing such an info while the courtship was on
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by TeeJay6(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

he cant break up with his bride just becos of the girl's mum; its unfortunate but the dude has to go with the love of his life and try and do the best for the child
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by whitelexi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
tkb417:

an average 9ja gurl will slap the groom and throw the ring outside the church/court premises for concealing such an info while the courtship was on

Issue is that the dude in question had no knowledge whatsoever about the little girl.

His ex discovered she was pregnant like nearly 2 months after they broke up when her period didnt come and she went for a test but she was still very mad at him and didnt know how to go back and tell him. . .  She was actually hoping he would miss her soooooooooo much that he would come back and plead for them to get back together. She waited and waited until the pregnancy was well beyond 6months.

At this stage she didnt give up but believed he would still come back and so she had the baby and still waited many agonizing days. Year after year she would wish, but when her girlfriend came to borrow a nice dress and showed her the wedding invite, she almost fainted cos it was his, and it was scheduled for the very next day. . .

Now, she waited 3yrs for this dude and she still clings onto his pictures, how's she gonna let him marry someone else especially when she has had a baby with him??
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by tkb417(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

Issue is that the dude in question had no knowledge whatsoever about the little girl.

His ex discovered she was pregnant like nearly 2 months after they broke up when her period didnt come and she went for a test but she was still very mad at him and didnt know how to go back and tell him. . . She was actually hoping he would miss her soooooooooo much that he would come back and plead for them to get back together. She waited and waited until the pregnancy was well beyond 6months.

At this stage she didnt give up but believed he would still come back and so she had the baby and still waited many agonizing days. Year after year she would wish, but when her girlfriend came to borrow a nice dress and showed her the wedding invite, she almost fainted cos it was his, and it was scheduled for the very next day. . .

Now, she waited 3yrs for this dude and she still clings onto his pictures, how's she gonna let him marry someone else especially when she has had a baby with him??
hmmmm

na wa o

if the baby couldnt say it when she was preg, why would she come on the wedding day to throw spanners in their works?

this takes me back to ma earlier comment

murder!!!
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by whitelexi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
@Tbk

I know u're joking grin grin grin

If anything happens to that chick, u know u're the first suspect them cops be visiting cos u got the motive?? grin grin grin
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by chibenwa(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Nautillus(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
That question on the altar always gives me the jitters, . .why ask?. . . .too risky
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by whitelexi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
Why was this thread moved off romance section??

I'm not inviting anyone to any wedding oh, so please take it away from events! angry
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

His ex discovered she was pregnant like nearly 2 months after they broke up when her period didnt come and she went for a test but she was still very mad at him and didnt know how to go back and tell him. . .  She was actually hoping he would miss her soooooooooo much that he would come back and plead for them to get back together. She waited and waited until the pregnancy was well beyond 6months.

Sorry for my words o.This is nonsense and stupid talk!!!How could she come on the wedding day to disturb the ceremony?I like what happened cos the wedding still continued despite her stupid action.Tell her to continue to hug the dude pix may be he can still come back to her.A guy didn't talk to you for 3yrs,he didn't know u had a kid for him,she didn't bother to visit the family or draw their attention that she had a child for their son.How are we sure it is the guy that is responsible for the pregnancy or she just wanted to spoil the guy's day.She is a very stupid ,senseless and wicked girl.She cant deny it that she has not dated another since the guy left.To even show how gullible she is,she was expecting the guy to come and beg her after how many yrs.She is so proud and a loser.
The issue is since she has been taking care of the child for the past 3yrs that shows she is capable so she can continue with that her single mother way of life cos she is a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by r231(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
omo dis one pass me oo
will probably pee on maself and faint (fake) just to divert ppls attention and stop d wedding cus i won't open ma eye till i get to the hospital and then we take it from there. grin grin

but seriously God forbid
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Pamperme: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
Yepa shocked shocked
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

Why was this thread moved off romance section??

I'm not inviting anyone to any wedding oh, so please take it away from events! angry
hahahaha

i got banned o cos of ma posts- reason: im promoting murder!!!

can u beat that? totally unbelievable

but hey its NL grin

such is expected
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by ddiamond(f): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
why did she tell him him that she is pregnant before, 3 yrs agooooo and so what to heelllllllll with her, my wedding

continues. in fact i fit go have my honey moon near their house.

cheesy cool
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
why would you even allow ur ex attend ur weeding
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Moyola(f): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
rokiatu:

why would you even allow your ex attend your weeding

Well news travels. . . except yu hvin a secret 1 undecided

@ topic
He's jus hearing about d baby. . .fair enough!
Buh uhmn! uhmmn!!. . . I'd be too lipsrsealed to proceed with the wedding.
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Spyker: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
i am a Catholic and i know that such question are announce 3 months before the wedding, so if she doesn't show up within that three months, no body will listen to her on that day even though she came with the Inspector General of Police. As for the baby, that one no be wahala, we go do test to ascertain if na me be papa
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Busybody2(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
whitelexi:

You're on the alter saying your marriage vows to the one u love deeply. . .  The priest asks if anyone has any reason why this wedding should not go ahead, and your ex girlfriend (who broke up with u 3yrs ago) says she's got something to say. She says the wedding cannot go ahead cos u had a baby with her u dont know about, plus she's still madly in love with u!

What will u do?

Hmmn, chei this one get small k-leg oh undecided What will I do as the man? What about the Bride undecided undecided
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by Phlota(f): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
since she's bn mute 4 3 yrs, she cud stil cntinue. i wld go on wit d weddin nd sort it out afta cos lots of tym, plannin nd al dat. Wait a min, was she really waitin 4 3yrs 4 him 2 come back den she presents d child 2 him nd he's lyk U'V DONE A GUD JOB!
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by HarryPotter1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2010
na wa o.dis one no be problem i would continue wit my wedding and ignore her since its been 3yrs,but as 4 the baby,humm we go do test 2 know the real papa.but come 2 think of it,na who shame go catch pass? abi she know no say na insult 2 her 2 cme infront of public and start talking rubbish.mscheww dat wont go any further 2 hinder my wedding.
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by amebono1: 12:45am On Jan 14, 2010
May this happen to someone like THESEEKER, aminn undecided
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by TOPE20001(f): 1:08am On Jan 14, 2010
!amebo no1:

May this happen to someone like THESEEKER, aminn undecided

Buahahahahaha . . .u r wicked sha grin
Re: On Your Wedding Day: Your Ex Says You Knocked Her Up by waleski(m): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2010
whitelexi:

What will u do?
dont let nollywood get this oh na movie be dis question? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Ladies Beware! An Interview With An Occultic Nl On How They Operate. / Cheating Men! / Two Lawyer's Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.