Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless (39677 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by MrEverest(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu and his supporters are the most toxic, insulting and aggressive people yet they keep accusing Obidients.

BAT and his urchins are so desperate to seize control of this country to the extent they can't reason properly again. The same Obasanjo they visited to seek his endorsement is now worthless because he endorsed someone else.

Obasanjo is Nigeria's greatest elderstatesman alive! Someone that fought in the civil war as 3rd Marine commander, one of the most effective. Obasanjo received the instrument of surrender from the Biafrans! Obasanjo was Nigeria's military ruler who first handed over to a civilian president in 1979! Obasanjo went to prison for many years. Obasanjo ruled again for 8 years as civilian president. He endorsed Yaradua as president and he turned out to be the best since 1999! This is the same great man that has suddenly become worthless because he refused to endorse a globally infamous drug lord and very corrupt old man called Tinubu?!

These BATstards and urchins calling Obasanjo worthless should know that Tinubu can never be compared to Obasanjo, they're not mates in anything. Obasanjo will forever remain one of Nigeria's greatest heroes of all time while Tinubu can only brag as a former Lagos governor who seized control of the state and turned it into a cartel.

Tomorrow, if/when Jonathan endorses Obi, you will see them shamelessly attacking Jonathan and calling him worthless too.

Tinubu should give up already and accept the fact that Nigerians have unanimously rejected him.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Picardor2: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by samfrancis1(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Naijanascam:
Wailing and gnashing of teeth can never ceases in the camp of the contributors of the current situation.....
Voting Peter Obi is like having the country in the hands of people destroying it.. I’ve come to realize the ex military men are the ones ruling the country rom independent.. and they’re making sure the country isn’t moving forward.. they chose whoever they want.. and they shoes who’ll be loyal to them. With all this men who’s ruled us as still alive and yet we have their boys terrorizing us yet they’re mute and quiet.. They make sure people who have good intent don’t emerge as the winner.. they make sure you’ll dance to their tune before you get endorsed… they chose yaradua.. but he went against many Obasanjos plan and he was murdered in the name of sickness.. Jonathan government was sabotaged.. they were alive and didn’t talk.. many good hearts has been murdered by this so call obasanjo nd his crew.. a lot would be exposed if either Atiku or Tinubu wins.. reason they don’t want them at the top..
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by samfrancis1(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2023
samfrancis1:
Voting Peter Obi is like having the country in the hands of people destroying it.. I’ve come to realize the ex military men are the ones ruling the country rom independent.. and they’re making sure the country isn’t moving forward.. they chose whoever they want.. and they shoes who’ll be loyal to them. With all this men who’s ruled us as still alive and yet we have their boys terrorizing us yet they’re mute and quiet.. They make sure people who have good intent don’t emerge as the winner.. they make sure you’ll dance to their tune before you get endorsed… they chose yaradua.. but he went against many Obasanjos plan and he was murdered in the name of sickness.. Jonathan government was sabotaged.. they were alive and didn’t talk.. many good hearts has been murdered by this so call obasanjo nd his crew.. a lot would be exposed if either Atiku or Tinubu wins.. reason they don’t want them at the top..Obasanjo mentioned he would rather go to prison during Buhari reign than for Jonathan to remind there.. yet he saw all that happened during Buhari first tenure and the almost ending second tenure tet he hasn’t really said anything..
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by descoay(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2023
I laugh about this endorsement that does not hold water. Asiwaju Tinubu will defeat Peter Obi at the polling unit in front of Obasanjo's house. A man that has no political value and a paperweight that cannot deliver his ward is busy endorsing a candidate that has no structure, that can never win this coming election. He did it in 2019 and failed and never learnt his lesson, he will learn the lesson the hard way this time around. This old man should just respect himself and stop dabbling into politics that that will put him to shame in the end.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by samfrancis1(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by orisa37: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2023
TINUBU SHETTIMA IS DESPERATE, UNRULY AND A DISASTER.
ATIKU IS A DESERTER.
OSINBAJO AND YAHAYA FAROUK RTD OR OSINBAJO AND EZUGWU RTD IS PRAGMATIC.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Naajjii: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2023
gfelo:
If OBJ at his level who ve seen it all can endorsed peter Obi, then Obi is the right candidate, it's sad that the igbo are foolish misbehaving.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by orisa37: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2023
OBASANJO IS APEX CONSCIENCE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Naijanascam: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2023
samfrancis1:
Voting Peter Obi is like having the country in the hands of people destroying it.. I’ve come to realize the ex military men are the ones ruling the country rom independent.. and they’re making sure the country isn’t moving forward.. they chose whoever they want.. and they shoes who’ll be loyal to them. With all this men who’s ruled us as still alive and yet we have their boys terrorizing us yet they’re mute and quiet.. They make sure people who have good intent don’t emerge as the winner.. they make sure you’ll dance to their tune before you get endorsed… they chose yaradua.. but he went against many Obasanjos plan and he was murdered in the name of sickness.. Jonathan government was sabotaged.. they were alive and didn’t talk.. many good hearts has been murdered by this so call obasanjo nd his crew.. a lot would be exposed if either Atiku or Tinubu wins.. reason they don’t want them at the top..

You shot yourself on the forehead with this empty epistle especially in the last part.......... they don't want them because they will expose them......... laughable and insulting to sane minds......... enjoy your enslavement in pieces and don't quote me again
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by drlateef: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2023
David160:

Keep crying... Obi doesn't need to win SW..

Your slave master won't get any bloc vote from there.

Obi lulee in SW
Obi lulee in NW
Obi lulee in NE
Obi lulee in NC

Yet Obi will win? You are a joker.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by seunjungle1(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Try yo get some sense bro...that's what they called politics...no permanent enemy nor friend in politics...visiting him doesn't mean that Asiwaju is looking for OBJ endorsement...who has his endorsement help since he left Aso Rock?
Asiwaju paying homage to obj only gave media what to eat at that time...Tinubu is far much more elder statesman than Obj in southwest and Nigeria at large...
In fact, Asiwaju was the who relegated obj from politics as southwest is concern.

Asiwaju we know,
We are movement.

Nwaetche:
BAT through his spokesman said that Obasanjo's endorsements are worthless? Yet you & your people went to his house the other day to solicit for his endorsement.

Obj has now endorsed someone else and you suddenly remember that his endorsements are worthless?

Shame!

grin, grin, grin

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Minime10(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Oluwabash:
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1512242-breaking-tinubu-reacts-obasanjo-endorses-peter-obi-2023-presidency/

Yes it's worthless, because it didn't go your own way, but the endorsement would've been worthwhile, if he had endorsed your candidate.
What I see here is severe painment grin grin grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Lashist(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2023
PandoraObi:
The outcome of the endorsement in Kogi despite Peter Obi was trying to emotional blackmail the people
At your age, you will calm down and take your whole time to edit pics and put words in it just to make yourself happy cheesy. It only shows you are a failure...ride on lad
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by teekay213(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Obj does not want BAT to break his record. He is just a jealous person. The same BAT relegated PDP to the dustbin,...he rendered powerless the gripping hands of OBJ government by creating several revenue sources. OBJ wey be thief and he is no hero to decide who becomes what. We still remember how he turned government owned properties to private properties. Boko-haram started from his regime because of the way he mal-handle issues pertaining to that, we cannot forget how he ordered soldiers to wipe out entire community. He is no saint and all way he claims to have today are stolen from government treasury.
if that's the case he would have chosen Atiku because e sure Atiku than obi... Obasanjo is old and all he want for Nigeria is good leadership
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by JoshTim: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
teekay213:
if that's the case he would have chosen Atiku because e sure Atiku than obi... Obasanjo is old and all he want for Nigeria is good leadership

He wouldn't have chosen Atiku either...he is just paying back his political enemies one of which is Atiku. Another is BAT.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by JetApartment: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thinkam:
That's a fact, another angle Obansanjo is deceiving Obi so as yaruba to win, but that's dead on arrival grin grin

Even Obasanjo will eventually support his oga Atiku, the man that made him president, same as Obi, Atiku is their oga.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming

mugu, it is no longer Peter Obi will drop out the race in December, it is now January 18...na so person dey take run mad ooo...grin grin grin

Obasanjo is now worthless abi, So, why did Tinubu beg for his endorsement?

This endorsement is serious painment to urchins ... grin grin grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
More than worthless. Baba Iyabo can't even win his own ward. grin
The old hag will be disgraced one more time this year, just watch.
your fada is worthless
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by ATLIEN2027: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
your fada is worthless

Aba baby factory product of a bastard imb@cile drunkard village idiot father and a worthless olosho mother.

Gio and jump inside the Lagos lagoon, that's your final destination.

BYE Rest in peace.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Aba baby factory product of a bastard imb@cile drunkard village idiot father and a worthless olosho mother.

BYE Rest in peace.
you know I know you personally.. Don't let me post your pics and olosho family

Your mom does anal and I fisted your sisters pvssy..

What a whhore conglomerate of a family you came from..
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

BYE Rest in peace.

Your fada is a worthless toilet paper. I don't have his time. I saw him evening yesterday
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Everlastingson: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Obj does not want BAT to break his record. He is just a jealous person. The same BAT relegated PDP to the dustbin,...he rendered powerless the gripping hands of OBJ government by creating several revenue sources. OBJ wey be thief and he is no hero to decide who becomes what. We still remember how he turned government owned properties to private properties. Boko-haram started from his regime because of the way he mal-handle issues pertaining to that, we cannot forget how he ordered soldiers to wipe out entire community. He is no saint and all way he claims to have today are stolen from government treasury.

But can you say this without weeping, pls?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by JoshTim: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Everlastingson:

But can you say this without weeping, pls?

The day of reckoning is very close, just wait for it. All you doubters, haters, political toddlers and nay sayers will be thrown where you belong.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Everlastingson: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
JoshTim:

The day of reckoning is very close, just wait for it. All you doubters, haters, political toddlers and nay sayers will be thrown where you belong.

Your weeping has just begun. You want a known drug king to rule you? May be they've added some drugs to your daily Agbado ration.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by JoshTim: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Everlastingson:

Your weeping has just begun. You want a known drug king to rule you? May be they've added some drugs to your daily Agbado ration.

Lolz...."he that comes to equity should come with clean hands"

The same hard drugs that Chinedu, Emeka, Chibuzor and other of your brothers, sisters, uncle's, parents and your entire lineage are pushing and caught on a daily. How come Tinubu, who has never been convicted or found guilty your problem?

Go and jail your brothers carrying drug first starting from Obifraud.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by udeh3(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Think9ja:

Worthless indeed

Asin, nothing could be more worthless than this endorsement.

He endorsed Buhari in 2015
He endorsed Atiku in 2019
Now he's endorsing Pandora Greengory in 2023.

When Pandora loses in 2023, who will President Obasanjo endorse in 2027 if we're still alive?

Sai Atiku

Anthony Michael

Now, understand this... Atiku once contested under ACN, he got less than 3m votes. In 2019, OBJ supported Atiku because of Peter Obi. Their ticket had over 12m votes

It's on record that they won that election, but, due to the electoral law, electronic transmission of result were not backed by law then unlike this new improvement using BVAS and the likes. There's now a law backing electronic transmission of result. Go through the case and the supreme court judgement. INEC server indicated PDP had more votes

Furthermore, Atiku in 2019 was contesting against an incumbent.

So, from less than 3m votes of Atiku to now over 12m votes in 2019 and you see no impact of OBJ's endorsement?

You're talking about the most experienced modern day politician in Africa.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by samfrancis1(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Naijanascam:

You shot yourself on the forehead with this empty epistle especially in the last part.......... they don't want them because they will expose them......... laughable and insulting to sane minds......... enjoy your enslavement in pieces and don't quote me again
I’m not suppose to reply back this for real cause I’m not even political but I tell lot of people things prior to election that they argue.. but I’m the end come back to ask if I see the future.. well I let them know I don’t see nothing about the future.. it’s there for everyone to see and make their calculations… you might not be able to talk to me in the future but there in your mind you’ll remember someone said something about the trio.. Atiku.. Tinubu and Obi.. just sit and watch out how the country will crumble right in our face if eventually Obi creep into the office… small Anambra can’t be watch clean of killing and thuggery.. na who no fit manage Anambra one manage Nigerian… Nigerians. African. We really do have a long way to go…
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by Naijanascam: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
samfrancis1:
I’m not suppose to reply back this for real cause I’m not even political but I tell lot of people things prior to election that they argue.. but I’m the end come back to ask if I see the future.. well I let them know I don’t see nothing about the future.. it’s there for everyone to see and make their calculations… you might not be able to talk to me in the future but there in your mind you’ll remember someone said something about the trio.. Atiku.. Tinubu and Obi.. just sit and watch out how the country will crumble right in our face if eventually Obi creep into the office… small Anambra can’t be watch clean of killing and thuggery.. na who no fit manage Anambra one manage Nigerian… Nigerians. African. We really do have a long way to go…

Laughable........ simply type in your local dialect so we can get an interpreter for the meaning
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless by lildush(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
David160:

But Tinubu the druggie visited obj a few months ago to beg for the Same endorsement... I love seeing Tinubu slaves wail

Don't mind this bayo.. he have lost it totally... He is talking out of pain. Something should please check on him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Members In Free-For-All Fight In Celestine Omehia's House (Video) / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.