Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Should I Wife Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wife Her? (1626 Views)

I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) / Husband Burst Wife & Her Lover, The Husband Chased The Lover Through Window. VID / My Wife & Her Wahala, You Will Believe What She Did The Day I Called My Ex Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wife Her? by Goodmarlian: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
I have known this yoruba girl since 2020,she hawks clothes initially like she delivers to customers house to house after recieving orders from wharsapp but now she owns a shop were she sells clothes she is a lady that really understands business even more than me,she is really hardworking and smart,we are very close and flirt a lot this girl really likes me i dont really know why maybe because she knows i am a hustler like her because naturally i hate to be lazy i try my best to something out of nothing.i clocked 30 october last year and i plan getting married in less than 3 years from now and i want a hardworking lady with vision and i see it all in this girl but there is a little problem she looks older than me even though i am far older than her with four years sometimes my friends see her and the be like she is too big for me to control but thats not the case with her i have asked her out and she says i should giver her some time to decide,but her actions show she really likes me.
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Candidlady: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a sleek ride?
do you have a house?
are you from a wealthy home?

if you got none please stay single and let the poor lady be please.. no go suffer another man daughter

my friend wiseone28 is still suffering cos she chose to marry a HUSTLER

we want made men not HUSTLERS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wife Her? by Bahamas95(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
I dated my classmates/school mates back in secondary school and I knew the relationship won't lead to marriage because I can't marry my age mates. Most women age faster than men, don't know if it's as a result of childbirth.

Whenever I see these girls, sorry ladies you won't even believe we were classmates. They all look like my elder sisters. grin Some of them are married now with children.

If I had married any of them I believe I would have lost interest in them because they won't look attractive to me anymore. I don't joke with my sex life, nothing on earth would make me marry my age mate or someone that looks older than me.......I would rather settle with a young girl of consent age.

1 Like

Re: Should I Wife Her? by Moh247: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Don't hesitate to marry her

A lady with business mind would multiply your asset, unlike parasite we have all about

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wife Her? by Goodmarlian: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a house?

if you got none please stay single and let the poor lady be please.. no go suffer another man daughter

All women cannot think like you maam,please some women put their happiness first over wealth and money you can go ahead and marry a ritualist or stay single for life nobody cares ,she is a girl who can make money for her self doesnt need a mans money to feel happy ok.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Wife Her? by wiseone28: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a house?

Can this groupie stop mentioning me

1 Like

Re: Should I Wife Her? by wiseone28: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:

All women cannot think like you maam,please some women put their happiness first over wealth and money you can go ahead and marry a ritualist or stay single for life nobody cares ,she is a girl who can make money for her self doesnt need a mans money to feel happy ok.
That's not a woman don't let the F tag fool you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wife Her? by chatinent: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
What do you really want in a woman?
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Goodmarlian: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
chatinent:
What do you really want in a woman?

I want a submissive woman that will respect me.
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Goodmarlian: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a house?

Re: Should I Wife Her? by Candidlady: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:

meaning aside her KPEKUS(like so called redpillers would say) she got other things she is bringing to the table?

ionly wish my friend wiseone28 could see this and learn
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Candidlady: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
wiseone28:
That's not a woman don't let the F tag fool you

are you a man or a woman ?
Re: Should I Wife Her? by wiseone28: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:

are you a man or a woman ?
I know what i use in peeing

1 Like

Re: Should I Wife Her? by diogo23: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a house?

Which did your father have when he married your jobless mother?
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Candidlady: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
wiseone28:
I know what i use in peeing

this domestic violence is really affecting you sis
personality disorder
Re: Should I Wife Her? by wiseone28: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:

this domestic violence is really affecting you sis
personality disorder
Uzomacharles call your wh0re to order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wife Her? by AYNL: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wahala
you found your spec and you still were still able to see a defect in her?
it's normal though but.....
what if you're the one that looks way younger than your age?
Re: Should I Wife Her? by baretalk: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a house?

Try to make money, your mentality will change.
Re: Should I Wife Her? by chatinent: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:

I want a submissive woman that will respect me.
This one dey beat you?
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Candidlady: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
wiseone28:
Uzomach.arles call your wh0re to order

you obsession with uzo is alarming sis

please don't derail the thread..
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Show me the women that put their happiness over wealth in this Nigeria. I've never heard of them before
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Tozocalamity: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
unless u can are sure that u can cope with meals that contains excess pepper and palm oil then u go ahead, otherwise find way and Bleep am and move on
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Goodmarlian: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tozocalamity:
unless u can are sure that u can cope with meals that contains excess pepper and palm oil then u go ahead, otherwise find way and Bleep am and move on
F***king tribalist!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Wife Her? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
She may be lying about her age.
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Goodmarlian: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Shoodboi:
She may be lying about her age.

I dont think so i know her very well.
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Cholls(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a house?

my sister I know this is just for attention. Deem still dey breast feed you. Wait until you jam correct guy wey be hustler...you sef go humble
Re: Should I Wife Her? by stacyadams: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:
I have known this yoruba girl since 2020,she hawks clothes initially like she delivers to customers house to house after recieving orders from wharsapp but now she owns a shop were she sells clothes she is a lady that really understands business even more than me,she is really hardworking and smart,we are very close and flirt a lot this girl really likes me i dont really know why maybe because she knows i am a hustler like her because naturally i hate to be lazy i try my best to something out of nothing.i clocked 30 october last year and i plan getting married in less than 3 years from now and i want a hardworking lady with vision and i see it all in this girl but there is a little problem she looks older than me even though i am far older than her with four years sometimes my friends see her and the be like she is too big for me to control but thats not the case with her i have asked her out and she says i should giver her some time to decide,but her actions show she really likes me.

I remember the day I banged a babe that sows men's shirt grin grin
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Goodmarlian:

I dont think so i know her very well.

How well? Did you see her WAEC result? It'll give you an idea of her age. Most people complete secondary school around 16/17. I'm telling you this because I was in a similar scenario. She's 7 years older than me but told me she's a year older. It ended badly.
Re: Should I Wife Her? by Ladymillion(f): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:
undecided

do you have money ?
do you have a house?
are you

Savage response!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Make Money From Yahoo? Or Is There Another Way Out / There’s Huge Demand For Sex In Nollywood, Says Ireti Doyle / Do Women Have Expiry Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.