Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) (5948 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Messi1: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
I want to date and dump my village chief's wife.

See her below.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Start digging your grave with your hands.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Godada(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Greattestman: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
You want to die early.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by FERNADEZISBACK: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
You need deliverance
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations!!!
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin

She fine pass remi tongue
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hmm funny
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:02am On Nov 07, 2022
You created a fake Thread, yet you are still the one who replied yourself with your alternate monikers.

pillock people really full Nairaland

VictorUSA:

FERNADEZISBACK:
You need deliverance

SlayerOfSatanst:
Congratulations!!!

Nobody should fall for this rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Anikulapo nollywood movie storyline. Nonsense movie which also makes this post a nonsense one sad angry
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by LewisHamilton15: 5:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:
You created a fake Thread, yet you are still the one who replied yourself with your alternate monikers.

pillock people really full Nairaland

Nobody should fall for this rubbish.
What do you gain by all this? you created a topic and comment with different monikers and then use another one to expose and condemn yourself just to deceive nairalanders that you are different. What do you hope to achieve with this?
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:22am On Nov 07, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
What do you gain by all this? you created a topic and comment with different monikers and then use another one to expose and condemn yourself just to deceive nairalanders that you are different. What do you hope to achieve with this?

Haha grin

VictorUSA, you can never impersonate me on Nairaland.

I only have one account on Nairaland, you can investigate my time spent online.

No need for all this grin, Nairalanders already know who you are.

You even used your new alternate moniker to reply me, all this account will go down soon.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by LewisHamilton15: 5:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

Haha grin

VictorUSA, you can never impersonate me on Nairaland.

I only have one account on Nairaland, you can investigate my time spent online.

No need for all this grin, Nairalanders already know who you are.
I do not have time to argue with you but get a life instead of seeking attention online.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
I do not have time to argue with you but get a life instead of seeking attention online.

Seeking attention how? Wetin I wan use attention do?

You are the one searching for attention right now in sequence to make your da** Thread active.

The Life I'm enjoying presently, is what many people would seek for.

You are even jobless by creating alternate monikers, cloning people's moniker and trolling for a living.

Now get a serious Life.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by LewisHamilton15: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

Seeking attention how? Wetin I wan use attention do?

You are the one searching for attention right now in sequence to make your da** Thread active.

The Life I'm enjoying presently, is what many people would seek for.

You are even jobless by creating alternate monikers, cloning people's moniker and trolling for a living.

Now get a serious Life.
I clone people's moniker? This is my only moniker, what will i be doing with multiple monikers? I even rarely come to nairaland. Get a life and stop fooling nairalanders with your alternates.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Fira09(m): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2022
LewisHamilton15:
I clone people's moniker? This is my only moniker, what will i be doing with multiple monikers? I even rarely come to nairaland. Get a life and stop fooling nairalanders with your alternates.
Keep your da** mouth shut!!!

We all know who you are "VictorUSA" "ObamaMessi"(jobless troller,cloner).

You can never impersonate me here on Nairaland, know this and recover your cerebellum.

I will keep on exposing you till you stop this animalistic exploit.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Messi1: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

Keep your da** mouth shut!!!

We all know who you are "VictorUSA" "ObamaMessi"(jobless troller,cloner).

You can never impersonate me here on Nairaland, know this and recover your cerebellum.

I will keep on exposing you till you stop this animalistic exploit.

Let me be or I'll destroy you here.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Fira09(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
Let me be or I'll destroy you here.

You are messing with the wrong person, if you continue to accuse me falsely, I promise to make all your accounts go down.

Mehnn you are so jobless.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Messi1: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Fira09:

You are messing with the wrong person, if you continue to accuse me falsely, I promise to make all your accounts go down.

Mehnn you are so jobless.

You are also falsely accusing me of impersonating people i know nothing about.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Fira09(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
You are also falsely accusing me of impersonating people i know nothing about.

Desist from saying rubbish, you can stratagem other Nairalanders, but not me.

All your accounts will go down.
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Mrkindness: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
I want to date and dump my village chief's wife.

See her below.
are you indirectly mocking that innocent woman whose virgin farm was destroy by fulani terrorists groups in Jos. Why are people so insensitive to other people pains ?
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Huh..

abeg make we see your picture, we wanna confam sumteen..
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Huh..
abeg make we see your picture, we wanna confam sumteen..
Hi
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by BigYash: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2022
May what happened to her,happen to you x2. Why mocking d innocent woman? Idiota..
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Hi
How is you?
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Moh247: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Wetin make we do
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by lecturerdabo(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Op, you are making fun of a woman that her corn farm was destroyed abi?

May those who destroy other people's sweat also suffer same fate they dished out to those crops!!!

VictorUSA:
Re: I'm Dating My Village Chief's Wife (her Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2022
Okay now,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement

(1) (2) (Reply)

"if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" / 7 Reasons I Don’t Post My Relationship On Social Media (and You Shouldn’t Too) / How To Have Sex For The First Time And Enjoy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.