Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (47862 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by bukatyne(f): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
pocohantas:
Your wife is feeding you meals, whereas you are on Nairaland telling whoever cares to listen that men have stopped marrying and are divorcing per second because men gain nothing from marriage. All this while staying firm inside your marriage, going on trips with your wife and eating coconut rice and fufu.

Na mumu dey take relationship advice online.

If the rest of you like, don’t find a good partner and hold them tight. You will be online commenting “Does your wife have a sister?” … “Is your husband single?” Before you know it, they done leave you.

@bold:

Really? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The year is still very young, let me leave it at the laughter above.

Happy new year smiley

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ogunboy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ogunboy

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Any preaching against marriage is directed towards Men...The ladies are at the receiving end.

Just like any preaching against sex is a direct message to the ladies, men are at the receiving end.
Sex happens if a lady agrees.
Marriage happens if a man agree to.

Take it to the bank, most women admire marital life especially the rosy parts.

Most men like sex even if na anyhow woman with nasty character. cheesy

In the long run, we all need eachother..Forget the ladies that trash talk men. And the guys that use same -ve energy on women here and there..Na them love pass. grin Example you tongue

And my brother zonefree.. grin grin soon he go show us pre wedding pics.I no go shock pim!
U have done justice to it.
A cold beer for your Throat!
There's nothing more than a standard Good & Healthy Family. But I never knew these same Ladies who address men as scums are still interested in men. I have connected at least 3 Guys and an Elder (widower) and their weddings have been successful so far. It gives me Joy!

For the few still hoping to marry, they will marry this Year. 23 has always been a lucky number, just like 7, 11 and 17
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Chop snake inside bush lipsrsealed cheesy
Yes o. After him and him lineage catch am, dem chop am inside their bush (even though he claims it is a farm but na lie. Na bush grin)

https://www.nairaland.com/6799900/snake-what-saw-trap-morning

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Michelle55:
I pity anyone who takes relationship/marriage advice online seriously.
Over the years, I've learned to mind my business. I only read and move on!
Op is a perfect example of a frenemy!

Hahahahahaha @ frenemy.

Happy new year.

He and his likes are fulfilling a need: appealing to the itchy ears of this generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by brain54(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
ogunboy:

A hypocrite's proclamations like maria.anus own mean nothing and can do nothing because she is a hypocrite. I day laugh. The worse she can do is to activate her alternate accounts and ginger her simps like you to troll me grin. She is triggered and pained. Mission accomplished. This year is not going well for her on nairaland since yesterday.
Ok o…

Hard man.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you though!

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
bukatyne:

@bold:
Really? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
The year is still very young, let me leave it at the laughter above.
Happy new year smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by mariahAngel(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
ogunboy:

Sharap your gutter mouth there like lawma trash.

Remember when I warned you the last time, and you refused to heed?
This time around, NOBODY will even be able to come through for you.
You will bear the consequences of your actions alone. Mark it!

By the time you're through, you will tremble.

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Truvelisback:
Do u now see why i call them actresses(Chameleon in nature)? Now, how can u tell weda her love for u is genuine or not? This is why i love this Movie "Coming To America". U could see why the Prince had to hide his true Royal identity just to get a woman who would genuinely love him. The failure to understand these Snaky creatures called women are the major reasons many Celebrities marriages gets broken.
You are Right but we need to forgive and fix them up. Not being married or not being with a man does more danger to the female folks than males.
Males suffer too, but they can easily get a babe
But that of the women is torrential.
These Facts are palpable facts that I have.
That's the reason I will never blame Yul but at least he should have informed his wife who may not really oblige either.

This is 2023, a New Year! grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by brain54(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Remember when I warned you the last time, and you refused to heed?
This time around, NOBODY will even be able to come through for you.
You will bear the consequences of your actions alone. Mark it!

By the time you're through, you will tremble.
M.A sorry for am na small pikin sense Dey worry am…

No take am to heart… just reason am say na one of those unreasonable online kids.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ogunboy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ogunboy
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by mariahAngel(f): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
ogunboy:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. I am waiting.

By the time you're through?
We'll know who the empty vessel is eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

My concern in all these fuckery is your hypocrisy and denigration of an institution that you are firmly entrenched in. Stop misleading ignorant and gullible young men!!
I'm not sleeping.
Have been awake all night.
Kudos to Nairaland, it's keeping me awake.
Presently doing a stretch shift..

Now you address same pool of men as Gullible. That's my concern!
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by newcommer: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:
Never knew ISHILOVE and the Likes of others are still single and searching.
Honestly, we would have supported community wise. This thread is really revealing.
So, most of these LADIES are hellbent interested in marriage yet they address Men as scum, scumbags and dogs cry cry cry cry cry cry
Please between myself and them who is the worst hypocrite? grin grin grin grin grin

Eya. Sore Loser. At least reasonable people now know you for the hypocritical, poisonous snake that you are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by GloriousGbola: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:

Yes o. After him and him lineage catch am, dem chop am inside their bush (even though he claims it is a farm but na lie. Na bush grin)

You know me na

As all these redpillers profess to hate chicks and the drama associated with them it means they are supposed to eschew pussy

Thus when you say dude is chopping snake inside bush I just take it that our alfa males are copulating among each other with dorty unshaved untrimmed genitals lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

Nooooo.
A Few Nairalanders know me & have met.
You'll know me soon. I'll be hosting Ojeemah, Jasonscolari, Numerouno, Superintendents and a few more.
My Lady is exceptional!
Such Meals start hitting your throat when a lady knows your worth. It's very easy. That's the reason I encourage young guys to double their hustle & don't bother much about these ladies.
A time will come when they will seek u.
Women drool at hardworking & famous men.

You'll know me better when we meet grin grin.
You have been very vocal and proud of your wife from day 1.

I have read many articles about how Nigerians and Africans in diaspora regret traveling or relocating with their wives but the way your wife treats you is making me have a rethink.

Happy New Year boss!

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Interesting
Ishilove has addressed men as scum, scumbags and dogs?
Care to share the links/receipts?
Or are you just a slanderous coward who cannot own his shit?
Not really her per see but other compatriots
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You have been very vocal and proud of your wife from day 1.

I have read many articles about how Nigerians and Africans in diaspora regret traveling or relocating with their wives but the way your wife treats you is making me have a rethink.

Happy New Year boss!

These are people who know me!
Happy New Year Bro.
Pipeline dey road.
Despite all, Avoid Leeches..
Go for smart & hardworking ladies .
Things ain't getting better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
newcommer:

Eya. Sore Loser. At least reasonable people now know you for the hypocritical, poisonous snake that you are.

Sorry for your Loss. I don port grin
Because I decided to marry a smart & hardworking lady & not a liability, I'm now a sinner.
That's the reason I always encourage younger bachelors along that line.. cheesy cheesy

Affliction shall not arise the second time grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ogunboy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ogunboy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Truvelisback(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are Right but we need to forgive and fix them up. Not being married or not being with a man does more danger to the female folks than males.
Males suffer too, but they can easily get a babe
But that of the women is torrential.
These Facts are palpable facts that I have.
That's the reason I will never blame Yul but at least he should have informed his wife who may not really oblige either.

This is 2023, a New Year! grin
Forgive and fixed them up? We can't fix them up. grin When dealing with women one needs to be very careful because of their manipulative nature. They are very, very good at playing the Victim's card. If woman don cast u b4, u go understand my point. As for Yul, telling his wife should be optional, not a must. He is a man and it is his money. Who knows whether it was even the first wife's bad behaviour(which might be unknown to us) that prompted him to take a 2nd wife. The worst mistake Yul made that annoyed me was making a public apology for taking a 2nd wife. Thing Vex me die!!!

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Truvelisback(m): 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:
I suspect Zonefree and that mosdii fellow are in the same WhatsApp group with this OP: online Alpha male chestbeater and offline panty washer.

All of you swallowing all manner of rubbish advice online should better wake up and realise it is not everything you believe online. The OP is eulogising his wife and enjoying his marriage, while at the same time filling your head with toxicity, which is why you keep missing out on good women and ending up with pythons and cobras.
Don't be too proud here and making the heads of ur fellow ladies here to swell. There could be certain behaviours Op may not like abt his wife that he just chose to overlook and keep to himself, just for peace to reign in his home.
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by RoyalBlu(f): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Things are happening here o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zonefree:

grin cheesy

How sure are you about this bro?

I don't see my myself doing pre wedding pics ish. Wedding IV will be enough.
When the time comes, you will cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Worriedwife: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:
The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Here are some of the tantalizing pictures to revamp your waning appetite.
This is just for your entertainment as we usher in the New Year, 2023, on this great platform!
Do have a Prosperous New Year!

happy new yr. Lovely dishes here & alot of protein. Ur wife is doing well.

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Tokskob2008: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol.... This thread dey make me laugh hard no be small. Malignantguest decided to upload and share the delicious food he was fed by his wife all through the year and all of a sudden it turned into a marriage counseling war zone of some sort and name callings.. The fact that most of the people attacking him never knew he is married is even more funnier because he hasn't hidden it and there topics he created proving that..

6 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

U have done justice to it.
A cold beer for your Throat!
There's nothing more than a standard Good & Healthy Family. But I never knew these same Ladies who address men as scums are still interested in men. I have connected at least 3 Guys and an Elder (widower) and their weddings have been successful so far. It gives me Joy!

For the few still hoping to marry, they will marry this Year. 23 has always been a lucky number, just like 7, 11 and 17
So you are doing marriage arrangement over there cheesy

Anyways I take it you will be encouraging younger guys here this year rather than the regular preachings. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by JasonScoolari: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

Nooooo.
A Few Nairalanders know me & have met.
You'll know me soon. I'll be hosting Ojeemah, Jasonscolari, Numerouno, Superintendents and a few more.
My Lady is exceptional!
Such Meals start hitting your throat when a lady knows your worth. It's very easy. That's the reason I encourage young guys to double their hustle & don't bother much about these ladies.
A time will come when they will seek u.
Women drool at hardworking & famous men.

You'll know me better when we meet grin grin.
I will gladly honor your invite my distinguish comrade. Old Layers with rusty pussies should be avoided.

Enjoy your meal make dem nor fly come poison you.

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zonefree:

Thanks man, wish you same.

You good?
Yeah man, thanks. wink
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:

Don't you eat snake meat too? grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

These are people who know me!
Happy New Year Bro.
Pipeline dey road.
Despite all, Avoid Leeches..
Go for smart & hardworking ladies .
Things ain't getting better!
Thanks boss. I will already have a smart and hardworking woman. Would likely tie the knot this year.
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by rainluv: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nah mumu dey follow redpillers thrash on Nairaland

yeye dey smell

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.