Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (47758 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ahnie: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Clear am.
My dear e reach to asked oh.because I do not know him,never spoken to him before, infact who he be,make he intro himself.

The year just started,I nor want any who de zuzu ,who de checkam grin

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ahnie: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
sisisioge:

Good riddance... just like the good ones with one bad side before him, farewell jare. Do you remember one popular guy in the auto section that had a wife and kids he maltreated in UK? He was a smart dude until his evil side was uncover. It's like using a small fart to ruin a big yansh.
That would be ochendu sienna cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sidekick to miss hazel eyes cheesy cheesy
Ochendu preparing isiewu in heathen plate for madam,whilst he bangs random girls outside

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Richy4(m): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
ahnie:

Ochendu preparing isiewu in heathen plate for madam,whilst he bangs random girls outside

U know almost everyone on this street Ahnie.. I have been cracking my brain to recollect smiley

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Imjustagirl(f): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
dominique:

I used to think she's African American o, the way she serves her swallow doesn't portray her as a Nigerian. How can a born and bred naija lady serve pounds like this, e no jig at all.

Hahaha no be lie. Like something a child used to play. But someone here mentioned PH

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by GloriousGbola: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
sukkot:
hehe. happy new year bro

Happy new year man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Let me just chook mouth in this one like that. grin

I will spell it out for you- bring EVIDENCE of Poco's posts slandering marriage.

You follow her so much to know every intimate details about her, so e nor suppose hard for you to bring screenshots naaa?

If you can say nonsense about women or take it upon yourself to call out "bad women", as you have a woman in your life that'll probably get married to, why can another person not do same?

Two truths can co-exist na.

The fact that you came here dragging her, entering her mention first after you just came back from "hellidays" should have made you realise that other people spent time with their loved ones too. You think say na only you get family?

You're warning her, or else what?

Nawa o, LMAO.

Magnoliaa, keep doing the Lord's work, babe grin

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ahnie: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:

U know almost everyone on this street Ahnie.. I have been cracking my brain to recollect smiley
Nairaland na sesame street

4 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
This thread sha no wan die grin grin

All of you REST in Jesus name tongue

4 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Zonefree:
The mod that edited and pushed this thread to FP will find it difficult to make Heaven. lipsrsealed

Nairaland evening newspapers have succeeded in getting one of our elite members down. Quite unfortunate.

So, na this pattern una carry come this year?

No shaking. As the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the shooter will also learn to shoot without stopping.

A minute silence for our departed comrade.

Lol @ a minute silence.

Hahahahahaha

You are a clown

4 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Jeon(f): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

the day he created this thread ithought someone cloned his account

hard online but soft offline

Saw a thread where the dude claimed Redpill taught him to insult his gf now he is seeking for help on how to apologize to her lol

Heart.braker lolz.
2023, pepper them red, it red hot.
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Jeon(f): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
sukkot:
OP dey do uber eats delivery driver for yankee. they dont care about ya reputation. just deliver the food hot and on time even if ya name was lawrence anini in your home country sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sukkot: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Jeon post=119684752][/quote] grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Jeon(f): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
sukkot:
grin
I came late to the party. if not for LocalS.tandard1's post I for miss this Qatar2022 FIFA Nairaland2023 Vawulence Super Maga opening ceremony.
Lolz.. happy New Year.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sukkot: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jeon:

I came late to the party. if not for LocalS.tandard1's post I for miss this Qatar2022 FIFA Nairaland2023 Vawulence Super Maga opening ceremony.
Lolz.. happy New Year.
lol vawulence fest. buffet. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too and compliments of the season wink

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by SerikiFulani(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

But e don fess die this time sha. grin

The point is; even if he comes back deceiving gullible folks, his crusade will have lost some of its potency when people already know him for who he is- a man with a big belly and a likely peaceful mind from a lovely wife @ home.

I feel you sis kiss

Much love kiss
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by NoToPile: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
bukatyne:

Please link ma.

Happy new year smiley

Happy new year to you maam

As for your request .... My pleasure

https://www.nairaland.com/5607924/wife-emasculating-me

Enjoy.

Wifes response was on page 31, Husband's retractment of the original post was on page 43 I think. To enjoy the flow read most pages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
NoToPile:
Enjoy.

Wifes response was on page 31, Husband's retractment of the original post was on page 43 I think. To enjoy the flow read most pages.
I wonder where the couple is today. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by MMotimo: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

I don't think you're correct
He hasn't in any way constituted any threat to National security not even to Nigeria's security.
In fact he has always demonstrated his love for both Nigeria and the US.

The US doesn't chase ants at the expense of elephants. A US senator representing Indiana twerked in bikini at a beachside many months ago and nothing happened despite widespread criticisms. The US doesn't work that way.
There are far priority issues to battle with and not someone who keeps people educated & informed with trips & vacations & who may have some life reservations he's entitled to.

People take pictures across United States, including the Whitehouse axis. It's not hidden. As long as you reside in the US as a documented visitor, you're known.
They only have issues with those coming in through borders.

If you were so sure your post history was fine, why did you deactivate?

That you would post this shows how little value you place on the ability of the average Nlander to engage in basic thinking. It’s not rocket science to deduce that your rants have zero bearing to what I actually wrote but you are so confident in your ability to misdirect because you have made an online career of misleading gullible boys. Red pillers with no role models who seek validation from Cruellos like yourself, someone who enjoys twisting their minds and brainwashing them in preparation for a lifetime of hurt, pain and isolation, too scared to love and enjoy the love of someone that loves them back. Your behaviour disgusts me, yours is a very insidious evil, product of a very, very sick mind.

Listen good! I have no interest in your games. You are very cocky, don’t let that be your undoing but if you’re feeling invincible, go ahead and forward your post history from Malignantguest to any member of management, male or female or to your HR - see how how much they like a character like yourself being around female patients. . . . . . and by the way, you and I know you’re no surgeon wink

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2023
NoToPile:

Enjoy.

Wow this man is something. And they never had a joint account according to her. He was just making that up to add pepper to the story. I feel like crying for her

I am Strungup79's wife and I have watched the drama here unfold in silence. Here is a copy of a message I just sent my husband on WhatsApp. I hope it will put things in clearer light.

I'll try to keep this brief. I started this year on a sour note, crying bitterly. Because of you total strangers called me bitch and all sorts of unprintable names. Some even went as far as saying I was diabolical and ¹reversed your fortunes with juju, and you basked in it all, all because of the lies you told them. You have repeatedly told your siblings the same lies. I emasculate you. Really? I emaaculate you yet i led my colleagues, our neighbours and practically everyone I know to believe that you are the breadwinner and doing a marvellous job. I emasculate you, yet when the rent needs to be paid, I pay it into your account first just so no one will know. I earn good money but no one knows it because everything goes into running this family. I don't save a dime. I NEVER complained about you not working these past 4 or 5 years. You complained about me spending a lot of time at my mum's place. I do that so that I can avoid the endless streams of alterations with you, and for other reasons I'll spare everyone here.

Every single time you bring this up, I reassure you that all I want is the best for you. I encourage you, fast and pray for you, yet I'm a bad wife. You actually called our daughter and told her I am a bad wife. She cried her eyes out when she told me all the nasty things you told her. I have never in the 10 years we've been married said anything disparaging to her about you despite your many short comings. You put me through hell and I just take in stride.

You also told your fans I had nothing when you married me. I had a job and I wasn't doing badly. In fact I practically funded our wedding with the help of my family. I could go on forever. Or is it the fact that you used to leave the house for days on end without communication, leaving me to wonder if you met with some misfortune or something. How many times did i show up at your office haggard and scared early in the morning just to confirm you are alright? I actually wear my younger sister's hand me downs just to save enough to keep this family going.

Your siblings all believe I am a bad person thanks to the endless lies you've told them and I've borne it all. During your last visit, you complained about the fact that I always seemed unhappy and heckled and I explained to you the stress I am under. Our rent is due. Our daughter's fees of over a hundred thousand needs to be paid. Utility bills, feeding...these are some of the burdens I have to deal with. I explained how burdened I felt. I also explained that having to clean up after you constantly worsens my stress. While you were here, I battled insomnia for almost two weeks straight, without compassion or help. I could fill a page with all that is wrong with this marriage. It's never you. You are perfect and righteous and I am a wicked woman. We quarrel like every husband and wife and regardless of whether it's my fault or not, I apologise so that peace will reign. I have suffered humiliation at your hands but you go around damaging my character so people will pity you. Guess what? The truth cannot be hidden. It may take time, but it will come out. I take solace in that.

I will beat my chest and tell you that no woman on this earth will bear what I bore at your hands or care for you like I have. Since you are so unhappy, I think you should take out time and find yourself. I also need time to pray and to heal from this emotional trauma, so please let's give ourselves a year at least to decide what to do next. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2023
I wonder where the couple is today. lipsrsealed

Hopefully she’s doing okay. See husband’s lies. Where was I when this thread even happened? shocked

Martinez and co just quietly slinked away. No reprimand for their dubious comrade

Hello Everybody,
I'd like to thank you all for your support, all the advice, reprimands and rebuke. My only interest was saving my marriage which I felt was on the cusp of collapse. Things are being fixed as I write. It's been a case of misconstrued intentions and ultimately my wife is not an evil person. We burt each other by things that we didn't understand especially on my part. I love my wife dearly and it's never been about money. True, my wife currently earns more than I do and shoulders the bulk of the responsibility. I guess the pressure got to us both especially me for being unable to meet my financial obligations.
The story I posted was not real, but a representation of what I felt was going on to protect our identities. Truthwillout is my wife. Once again I thank you all. Right now we're trying to heal and fix the cracks that led to this unfortunate scenario.
Thank you all.

NB: She didn't turn the children against me. She didn't buy land anywhere and she has never referred to me as irresponsible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sisisioge: 1:04am On Jan 04, 2023
ahnie:

Exactly, Sienna. He started well but ended woefully....hopefully, everything turned out well for his madam and kids. It is well jare.
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sisisioge: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Richy4:

grin grin grin
I don't think I remember the Auto guy. However , there are few men here in Nairaland that can hold a decent and Emotionless conversation without raining insults and abuse...

Many were not matured , some were not taught simple courtesy on how to comport themselves on a public space...

One can't have 2 or 3 dialogue with them without noticing a crack (insult )... That's the good side of OP though.....Yea apart from dissing womenfolk which was wrong, I still think he got a good side..smiley

Well, if only he wasn't a hypocrite. Why paint every woman black when he clearly isn't married to a man? Let him go and rethink.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:

You know their wives and mothers are always different. I remember you pointed it out when he created that topic and they came for you. He knows all the marriages in Houston that has packed up, leaving only him, his wife and a plate of abacha.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 2:14am On Jan 04, 2023
SerikiFulani:
I feel you sis kiss

Much love kiss

Nope.

Keep all your feelings and love for the real woman you'll eventually get in your life....just like the OP.

I was only spoiling for a sensible argument with you, and it seems—or since you didn't have anything to offer, I'll rightly move on. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Is anyone really surprised? Everyone knows he's married.

I said it before: men like this come online to post their fantasy about how to destroy women because they really do hate all women. They hate women so much and try to have revenge on them through other men because they know they can't in reality. Their modus operandi is the same, as they are all sheep. This particular op and the rest of the brainwashed and unwashed are particularly vindictive, hateful people who have skillfully set about spreading their hate through the red pill and other misogynist ideologies. They are loud and opinionated, especially in tech section, where they want you to believe they're living their best life as a result of that.

swampadullam (a grove of well-punctuated hate, alongside martinz) and the other tech bro who loudly claims he doesn't want children—yet everyone knows he wants children desperately and will have them once he's mentally overcome the poverty-drenched youth he likely had, and once he's stopped blaming women for not accepting him in that state—shift between hating women and the angel that they are yet to acknowledge and in between they are brainwashing mindless teenagers. They get their kicks from spreading how they feel about women to other guys who look up to them like tin gods.

For the logical gender, they are doing their masters bidding very well and can't logically approach anything. Once they go silent, know they've shackled a female somewhere and are trying their best to stay in their relationship.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 2:50am On Jan 04, 2023
cococandy:

Hopefully she’s doing okay. See husband lies. Where was I when this thread even happened? shocked

Martinez and co just quietly slinked away. No reprimand for their dubious comrade
Strungup79, the case that outed martinez. He was too proud to admit he was trying to convert the man to his school of hate and misogyny needlessly, even when the man told everyone that he was lying about his wife. He hung unto the lies like a fly on faeces. I can remember how he was on almost all my posts then because he felt embarrassed.

What he needed was a pitchfork, a pigs tail, horns and a place on the mans shoulder. It's the new look here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by cococandy(f): 2:55am On Jan 04, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Is anyone really surprised? Everyone knows he's married.

I said it before: men like this come online to post their fantasy about how to destroy women because they really do hate all women. They hate women so much and try to have revenge on them through other men because they know they can't in reality. Their modus operandi is the same, as they are all sheep. This particular op and the rest of the brainwashed and unwashed are particularly vindictive, hateful people who have skillfully set about spreading their hate through the red pill and other misogynist ideologies. They are loud and opinionated, especially in tech section, where they want you to believe they're living their best life as a result of that.

swampadullam (a grove of well-punctuated hate, alongside martinz) and the other tech bro who claims he doesn't want children—yet everyone knows he wants children desperately and will have them once he's mentally overcome the poverty-drenched youth he likely had, and once he's stopped blaming women for not accepting him in that state—shift between hating women and the angel that they are yet to acknowledge and in between they are brainwashing mindless teenagers. They get their kicks from spreading how they feel about women to other guys who look up to them like tin gods.

For the logical gender, they are doing their masters bidding very well and can't logically approach anything. Once they go silent, know they've shackled a female somewhere and are trying their best to stay in their relationship.

And I ooop lipsrsealed

Hehehehe. Or maybe they finally had a new baby and realized their online machismo is not going to feed that baby. Silence everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 2:57am On Jan 04, 2023
NoToPile:

I am enjoying it baje been laughing since grin grin besides it's been a while we had such vawulence on this section. Well I am almost certain nobody has anything against him apart from this matter too.

People can observe one's pattern of posts though the Mata no reach to deactivate this mata is small when scammers sef are still prowling.

We have seen worse scenerios , nothing can shock me on this NL again is it not someone that came to Nairaland and said his wife is emasculating him said terrible things about his wife romance section boys yabbed the poor woman taya, yabbed women in general taya laslas the woman came out to say it's not true she was heartbroken, the same husband came to same thread to apologize, still the romance section boys could not admit the lady was right and the guy was wrong to have lied about his wife. If you want link I can give you oo grin

It was a new year like this the vawulence on that thread no be here.

People should learn to sift between posts/advices shikena

You remember this case. One of the worst cases of men trying to paint women black.

It's the general case here. One even replied me that he changes the story to get a negative reaction from guys (advanced, I think) namely so he can proselytize misogyny and bash women. It's the reason their story lines and milestones are always the same—it's never true. Then the sheep bleat in helpfully and promise to teach the potential sheep how to handle women like sheep do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2023
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! What a shame....so the guy eventually deactivated grin grin grin
our
He probably was going through hard times with his wife when he doled out all those ills against women. They are mostly like that, once they get chastised by one, the rest of the lot is bad. Dude made up with madam in time for new year and eventually decided to create an appreciation thread that would later haunt him. If only all those bitter people can think beyond their present state when leaving footprints online..... serves him right.

You finished me, aswear, I don’t know why but your summary cracked me up!!!!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 04, 2023
MMotimo:

If you were so sure your post history was fine, why did you deactivate?

That you would post this shows how little value you place on the ability of the average Nlander to engage in basic thinking. It’s not rocket science to deduce that your rants have zero bearing to what I actually wrote but you are so confident in your ability to misdirect because you have made an online career of misleading gullible boys. Red pillers with no role models who seek validation from Cruellos like yourself, someone who enjoys twisting their minds and brainwashing them in preparation for a lifetime of hurt, pain and isolation, too scared to love and enjoy the love of someone that loves them back. Your behaviour disgusts me, yours is a very insidious evil, product of a very, very sick mind.

Listen good! I have no interest in your games. You are very cocky, don’t let that be your undoing but if you’re feeling invincible, go ahead and forward your post history from Malignantguest to any member of management, male or female or to your HR - see how how much they like a character like yourself being around female patients. . . . . . and by the way, you and I know you’re no surgeon wink

So the dickhead came back chatting shi!?!?
We need more emoji’s because I’m bowing �‍♀️ to you �

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 04, 2023
BRATISLAVA

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Zonefree(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

Lol @ a minute silence.

Hahahahahaha

You are a clown
I know y'all are happy. No wahala. Una dey win 1-0

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.