Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (47796 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by descarado: 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

That mod is who finally gave the op a final technical knockout and made him deactivate
Like his world was completely turned upside down with no where to hide
He deactivated cos of mmotimo's post.
If not, he will still be here. But, deactivation or not, he has a cord around his neck already.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin

BRATISLAVA:

Shocked? It's the weird truth.

And I was weirded out
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Didn't he stop using his account after his shameful episode on that thread and create another one?

Do you have the link to the said thread ?
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ahnie: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
descarado:

He deactivated cos of mmotimo's post.
If not, he will still be here. But, deactivation or not, he has a cord on his neck already.
He countered some comments with his alternate acct...apop.tosis.

He really messed the psych of young boys here,he had lots of stray disciples.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by descarado: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
ahnie:

He countered some comments with his alternate acct...apop.tosis.

He really messed the psych of young boys here,he had lots of stray disciples.

He has alternates too. Are you sure he has a job?
He may be living off the woman. Might be the one doing the cooking.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Farfalla(f): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:
You are doing a good job advising them on the divorce in America, same America where your lovely Nigerian wife is making abacha for you. Even me cannot make abacha. I like this your style. Please post more. Everybody would have sense this 2023. grin

Men do not benefit from marriage? Then stay away from marriage. Don’t marry, nobody is forcing you. You can’t be neck deep into marriage, collecting gifts and eating abacha in America while claiming men do not benefit from marriage. Which of his bachelor followers did any girl make abacha for in 2022?

If his wife didn’t stay in Nigeria till she was mature, would she know how to do abacha? How many of those girls on TikTok know what is ngu? grin grin grin grin

I can’t make abacha, but I make ugba. I like to think the process would be the same - I’ll find out. I am actually inspired by OP’s Nigerian wife to learn it. smiley

He knows all the marriages in Houston that has packed up, leaving only him, his wife and a plate of abacha.

ROTFLMAO....!! grin grin grin grin

Poco, if you won't dream about abacha these coming days, eh?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ahnie: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
descarado:

Anything is possible.
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
doggedfighter:

Do you have the link to the said thread ?

Coco_Candy posted excerpts from the thread. Just search strungup79. He was the guy who opened the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin

And I was weirded out
grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Romangalactic(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:

Keep cryinggggg!! You have suddenly found your voice? Oga go and bring receipts, my posts are there. You think say I dey senseless like una? I dey vet ALL my posts before I SUBMIT. If I no fit defend am, I no go post am.

I, Pocohantas, is not ANTI-MARRIAGE and I dare all of you to prove me wrong! Bring receipts!!
see english comin frm self proclaim intanational acredicted writer on dollar incomecheesy
grin grin
local champ feelin funki wee alwayz expose herself
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by bekpo(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
pocohantas:

I can’t make abacha, but I make ugba. I loke to think the process would be the same - I’ll find out. I am actually inspired by OP’s Nigerian wife to learn it. smiley

Will b glad 2 meet u, how abt that?
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2023
descarado:

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2023
ahnie:
I like to think Esther and kesienna are separated.because no sane human being can endure what Esther endured in that marriage.
They are looong divorced.
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Didn't he stop using his account after his shameful episode on that thread and create another one?
I noticed Martinez39 deactivated last year. What was the reason?
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BRATISLAVA: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Ishilove:

I noticed Martinez39 deactivated last year. What was the reason?

He was using another handle after he embarrassed himself. Claimed he was not preaching hate.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2023
MMotimo:

If you were so sure your post history was fine, why did you deactivate?

That you would post this shows how little value you place on the ability of the average Nlander to engage in basic thinking. It’s not rocket science to deduce that your rants have zero bearing to what I actually wrote but you are so confident in your ability to misdirect because you have made an online career of misleading gullible boys. Red pillers with no role models who seek validation from Cruellos like yourself, someone who enjoys twisting their minds and brainwashing them in preparation for a lifetime of hurt, pain and isolation, too scared to love and enjoy the love of someone that loves them back. Your behaviour disgusts me, yours is a very insidious evil, product of a very, very sick mind.

Listen good! I have no interest in your games. You are very cocky, don’t let that be your undoing but if you’re feeling invincible, go ahead and forward your post history from Malignantguest to any member of management, male or female or to your HR - see how how much they like a character like yourself being around female patients. . . . . . and by the way, you and I know you’re no surgeon wink

4 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He was using another handle after he embarrassed himself. Claimed he was not preaching hate.
He must be high on his own gaseous fart. Miserable cretin. Shior

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by pocohantas(f): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Farfalla:

ROTFLMAO....!! grin grin grin grin

Poco, if you won't dream about abacha these coming days, eh?

No lies detected. I checked online for the process of making abacha. cheesy

bekpo:

Will b glad 2 meet u, how abt that?

Not possible. Thanks for the offer. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Chee59(f): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

I don't think you're correct
He hasn't in any way constituted any threat to National security not even to Nigeria's security.
In fact he has always demonstrated his love for both Nigeria and the US.

The US doesn't chase ants at the expense of elephants. A US senator representing Indiana twerked in bikini at a beachside many months ago and nothing happened despite widespread criticisms. The US doesn't work that way.
There are far priority issues to battle with and not someone who keeps people educated & informed with trips & vacations & who may have some life reservations he's entitled to.

People take pictures across United States, including the Whitehouse axis. It's not hidden. As long as you reside in the US as a documented visitor, you're known.
They only have issues with those coming in through borders.
Come and post this with your old moniker. Stop running.

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by simplepee(f): 2:38am On Jan 05, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

They succeeded in chasing someone who is rich in knowledge, has his reservations, and rarely insults a Nairalander.
Can any Nairalander really step forward to lay claim of direct insults from him?
Most times he smiles when he gets insulted at.
He may have his reservations just like each and everyone of us here.

Just like I would never blame EMPRESS for what she's going through because I know what being in Love for a woman can do. She never knew she had a beast beside her.
Oloriburuku you just dey cast yourself anyhow. How do you know he smiles? You better deactivate this one too because you my friend is now a laughing stock from now on. Unless of course you respect yourself and repent.

11 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by bekpo(m): 5:47am On Jan 05, 2023
pocohantas:

No lies detected. I checked online for the process of making abacha. cheesy

Not possible. Thanks for the offer. smiley

Maybe, we'll b talking on d phone, exchange contact?
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sukkot: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... Una see am too? cheesy funny he has deactivated Happy new year baba!
hehe na vawulence pro max dem unleash on the baba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FiremanX: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2023
The OP is a fool, see as evening newspapers destroy am finish?
you are talking down on Nigerian women but you have a Nigerian woman that you love and is cooking for you, u even come get mind dey post pictures of foods wey she cook for you, u fell into your own trap. cheesy cheesy
LMAO....even the wicked mods were not on your side, you done fvck up no be small. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sukkot: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol... Una see am too? cheesy funny he has deactivated Happy new year baba!
happy new year to you too my Chief. may this year bless us all immensely AMEN wink

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sukkot: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2023
FiremanX:
The OP is a fool, see as evening newspapers destroy am finish?
you are talking down on Nigerian women but you have a Nigerian woman that you love and is cooking for you, u even come get mind dey post pictures of foods wey she cook for you, u fell into your own trap. cheesy cheesy
LMAO....even the wicked mods were not on your side, you done fvck up no be small. cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Hathor5(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
LMAO

What a thread! grin cheesy cheesy

Happy new year y'all.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Hathor5:
LMAO

What a thread! grin cheesy cheesy

Happy new year y'all.

Hathorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ❤

Happy new year, babes!

Where have you been?

I've missed you. cry
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Hathor5(f): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Hathorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ❤

Happy new year, babes!

Where have you been?

I've missed you. cry

Hello Sweetie, happy new year. kiss kiss kiss
I have been here almost every day, just silent for a while. But I'm always checking on you guys. wink
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hathor5:
Hello Sweetie, happy new year. kiss kiss kiss
I have been here almost every day, just silent for a while. But I'm always checking on you guys. wink

Awwwnn.

It's good to know you've always been around.

Do take care. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by seankafor(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Who will summarize for me what happened here sad
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ishilove:

He must be high on his own gaseous fart. Miserable cretin. Shior

Lol @ gaseous fart
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2023

grin grin grin grin grin
It appears the virginity part still dey pain you?
I have always treasured you ooo. No fall hand!
Did you enjoy my Meal Diary?
........ Anyway, Don't worry[b] na year of marital breakthroughs for many Good Ladies [/b]with few body count, U can now smile grin.
My prayer still stands and that is no Evil or wayward woman will marry a Hardworking Male Nairalander this year! So shall it be!

Finally, I will personally connect & sponsor 5 weddings on this platform. But must be of Competence, Character & Capacity
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.