Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (37855 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by shegz24(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

After Obi, Kwankwaso will be your next president. Tinubu and Atiku will never ever be president.

lol keep dreaming.

the election is between BAT and AA... you know this, i know this, almost everyone knows this.

denial wont change reality

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
shegz24:

lol keep dreaming.

the election is between BAT and AA... you know this, i know this, almost everyone knows this.

denial wont change reality
The cabal will teach y'all an unforgettable lesson in humility and respect on Feb 25.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by countryman13: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Tunagee(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much.

Bros you wicked ooooo!!!!! grin
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Uzomarrr12345: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
geelite:
Dear all, please I need a quick response on this. I have a betfarm account that I've been operating since over 8 months. The problem now is that I have 60k in the account. I staked with 40k by playing Chelsea to win either halves against Nottingham forest but, the remaining games will start by tomorrow. The problem now is that I couldn't find the game on my betfarm account anymore. The game disappear with my money. I've been calling their customer care line but it wasn't going through (+2348149906640)... Please, has anyone experience same issue before?
Check Doha.com
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by bizhop01: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Imagine if he lost he may not survive cool
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Akmahoghany: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antimarraige:
yes I agree with you, you are right grin

Fraud is in your DNA, no wonder you are an OBIdient.
Is this the method you guys want to use in making Nigeria great.

You edited what I wrote?

Whatever have said about you originally stands .
Edit this and see thunder at work.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Ayomivic(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

https://politicsnigeria.com/it-is-clear-apc-is-going-to-win-2023-election-tinubu/

Op ,where in what you wrote did Tinubu says "no one can stop me"?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Thermodynamics(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

I am voting 'Yele Sowore of AAC.

You have one vote ..as I have mine..

I have decided to give a protest vote to Sowore as I don't see any difference among the old bad wagons among leading candidates.... especially those that have been in power , one way or the other since 1999.

That being said, it doesn't stop me from making political projections based on what is happening..

Elections are not won on sentiments...it's by votes..you don't need to give yourself false hope if you know your candidate won't win... unfortunately, most of Peter Obi supporters, which I presume you are one of them are so blind to see these things grin grin..do your part vote your candidate...if he doesn't win, it's not the end of the world and your life won't end because of it.

If you take electioneering process this way, you will give yourself less headache.

It's nice to see a Sowore supporter, I too support Sowore, he has always been my first choice, I prefer him more than Peter Obi, but I know that it's not possible for Sowore to win this election that is why I moved to the 2nd best candidate which is Peter Obi, at least he has a better chance than Sowore.

Even though I know that Sowore is the best candidate, I know he cannot win this election so what's the point of wasting my vote? I rather vote the next best person.
I suggest you do the same instead of wasting your vote, even Kwankwoso has a better chance than Sowore.

Election is everything bro, you said my life won't end because of it, do you know how many people died during this 8 years of Buhari's reign ? Do you know how many people died due to insecurity and kidnapping and poverty which skyrocketed due to Buhari's incompetence ?

Last year over 50 people were slaughtered in Ondo state, if we had good leaders there will be security and it'll be hard for such thing to have happened, that flood that happened last year killed over 800 people and displaced thousands. Our lives depend on it bro.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Mike008(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
You are not popular Mr. Tinubu. Whatever juju that assured you that you will win this election, better go back to the baba lawo and ask him 'you sure say this thing go work'?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Omoawoke: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
He has won already.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Exceed15: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerians will stop you.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by LaconicINC: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Same way Tinubu was confident about installing Ize Iyamu in Edo, same person that lost election in his home state Osun, this one never wake up, how money will fail him!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by onyibest2k(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
the most corrupt man in nigeria is tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
That's what I'm saying about this man, confidence and self assurance is top notch, unparalleled. But some haters call it arrogance and pride because they don't know better.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
onyibest2k:
the most corrupt man in nigeria is tinubu

Hmmm! How was that even possible for a man who only governed Lagos state between 1999 and 2007? Some fucking 15 years ago!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by sweetTai(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
NO YOU WILL NOT WIN!!! Nigeria is done with wicked Agbayas whose only interest is to protect the interests of the fraudulent bastards in our nation!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Fake news as usual
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Guidedee(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.
Will you still be alive when Tinubu is declared the President-elect of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Tito24: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.
you will soon have your personal Tinubu photo gallery of circled pictures as you no get work
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Mccullum: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Victory is assured for Tinubu..

This year election has been sealed in heaven and signed by voters in Nigeria,

ABAT is the next president elect of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:
He seems to be on a clear path to truly win..

Thanks to the division in PDP..

They, PDP, are making this easy for APC
Eve PDP has a better chance than your devilish Apc
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Zony94: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
You are like Goliat who boasted in the Bible ,and GOD defeated him through a small boy DAVID .You are not GOD so expect how GOD would disappoint you with all your arrogance
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Apcibro: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by koolaid87: 2:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right.

How can you believe this new party that it's candidate migrated from the condemned pdp is the solution to the problem?

Believe is a strong word by friend.

Nobody knows if he'll make a difference, and that's for sure.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Hassandukku(m): 3:01am On Jan 03, 2023
As you said you will win the election no one can stop you.
Only God can stop you, first
Secondly we people we are not going casting our vote to you, the only one we can see is ATIKU ABUBAKAR WAZIRIN ADAMAWA Inshallahu he is the who Wii win the election by the grace of God, Atiku Abubakar will be the winner of 2023 election.
You tinubu you will be the first looser in APC,
We are are looking granty why we are not casting our vote to him ba.
We are not reading to be our president bah.
If you forget we are not forget for you did the time you are in governor of Lagos. You do trybalism the time you are Governor, are you looking we are going to give you our vote
Inshallahu Atiku Abubakar will win the election by the grace God Atiku Abubakar come and rescue nigeria and rebuild nigeria inshallahu victory is yours waziri
The unifier come and unifier Our nation in a right way Atiku Abubakar inshallahu

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by shegz24(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

The cabal will teach y'all an unforgettable lesson in humility and respect on Feb 25.

face the reality; even Obi,Sowore and Kwankwaso etc know this lowkey.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by shinealight(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

And do you know the kind of protection I have and how many temples I belong to as a politician? Does look like somebody who has a bright future that the gods will want to protect him? All these little urchins on nairaland undecided

Little urchin? You wish I was a little urchin you could intimidate with your talk of protection by your demons and phony temples! undecided
You have Jack in protection and I couldn’t care less how many dark temples you belong to. As long as you and your like are not of the Light, your destination is clear and predictable. Light will triumph over Darkness any day!
As for some ‘gods’ not having told you about Tinubu’s bright future, that’s because you’re bowing to evil gods and goddesses who cannot see beyond their noses….because LIKE YOU, they’re nothing but minions of the Darkness. Be of the Light, your gaze will soon clear up! cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by NLPoliceWoman: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
RTR

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by DrAkpamudehe: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mnd44 Dominque justise.
Rule 2

This one never change in 2023... ? , U go report tire this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Emir Sanusi Faces Dethronement As Kano Government Commences Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.