Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (37871 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by heysquare(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Victory is from God and anyone. So no one can stop you
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Thermodynamics(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:
He seems to be on a clear path to truly win..

Thanks to the division in PDP..

They, PDP, are making this easy for APC

People like you who constantly support evil and corrupt and bad leaders all because of your selfish interest or because of religion/tribe are the reason why Africa is backward.

Seems you're purpose on earth is to vote in leaders that will cause poverty and suffering. You are just bent on keeping Nigeria on its knees no matter what, I'm sure you voted for Buhari too, but God won't allow you and your kind to succeed, your plan to suffer Nigerians for the next 8years won't work this time.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by nnamdi640: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ok, we shall meet on polling unit. Any of your boys that do anyhow that day go receive it anyhow. We have said it again and again, Aso rock is not house for criminals, drug baron and resting home for old age, it is meant for a sound and active president.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by dat9jaguy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

The experienced politician who thought that the amateurish nonsensical position of National leader gave him the edge and thus he didn't need anyone, only to realize in the eleventh hour that he was only kidding himself; and then started running from pillar to post, the same people he insulted, to start a real campaign. Do you mean that experienced politician, or are you referring to someone else.

Whether you are right or not we shall know in some weeks time. Our engaging ourselves here will not change anything. Jungle go soon mature.

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Onuoha1234(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Man proposes God disposes! You will not win!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by IkhihibhojereC1: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
God and the Good people of Nigeria will stop you
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Parachoko: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

If Tinubu win call me anything you feel like I go say AMEN
Okay nah

Obi won't win, so e sure for me say you no fit call me anything you like.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Bontafa: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Okay nah

Obi won't win, so e sure for me say you no fit call me anything you like.

E no reach 65 days .
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Alpharey: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:
He seems to be on a clear path to truly win..

Thanks to the division in PDP..

They, PDP, are making this easy for APC

In your shallow mind abi?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Parachoko: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

E no reach 65 days .

Sure

Make I check my PVC where I keep am
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Nobodysboo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
We go remind you dis talk after ELECTION
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Jevica: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Always arrogant and insults. It is the way other world leaders speaks to their citizens? Same reason you refused to sign the peace accord. Nigeria is not Lagos. WE WILL STOP YOU BIG TIME
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Alpharey: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheChameleon:
Jagaban... slayer of Okoros dead or alive grin

He will forever remain their Conqueror.

I can bet they will cry and cry at this grin grin grin grin

Mind you Tinubu's government doesn't assure all yolobas three square meals. Better start hustling oo. Stop yearning about okoros, they are ahead of you in every aspect of personal financial prowess.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by TheChameleon: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alpharey:

Mind you Tinubu's government doesn't assure all yolobas three square meals. Better start hustling oo. Stop yearning about okoros, they are ahead of you in every aspect of personal financial prowess.

E pain am

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by adioolayi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thermodynamics:

People like you who constantly support evil and corrupt and bad leaders all because of your selfish interest or because of religion/tribe are the reason why Africa is backward.

Seems you're purpose on earth is to vote in leaders that will cause poverty and suffering. You are just bent on keeping Nigeria on its knees no matter what, I'm sure you voted for Buhari too, but God won't allow you and your kind to succeed, your plan to suffer Nigerians for the next 8years won't work this time.

I am voting 'Yele Sowore of AAC.

You have one vote ..as I have mine..

I have decided to give a protest vote to Sowore as I don't see any difference among the old bad wagons among leading candidates.... especially those that have been in power , one way or the other since 1999.

That being said, it doesn't stop me from making political projections based on what is happening..

Elections are not won on sentiments...it's by votes..you don't need to give yourself false hope if you know your candidate won't win... unfortunately, most of Peter Obi supporters, which I presume you are one of them are so blind to see these things grin grin..do your part vote your candidate...if he doesn't win, it's not the end of the world and your life won't end because of it.

If you take electioneering process this way, you will give yourself less headache.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by drlateef: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.

He has already won. You don’t need to wail anymore. Tinubu is the next president. He will be the best president in shaa Allah.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Babastrong(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=ganisucks post=119627989]I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much. [ Lol. You think People like Tinubu are coward like your boyfriend/husband. These people get metal balls(tough minds). Reason they'll continue to lead you guys.
you and your boyfriends don't know more than ice cream and suya.]
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by emilo2bad: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Tinubu is too desperate. Buhari has warned Nigerians to never allow politicians disrupt 2023 general elections. Maybe, he was referring to Tinubu undecided
my brother all politicians are desperate ALL
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by emilo2bad: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.
why the long letter NO POLITICIANS that can save Nigeria. nobody all the 18 candidates none
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ucheagu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who is deceiving this man
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by emonis88: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
God can, n il bring someone to stop Tinubu, he is playing god, but the lord always deals with such pride.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Gandrova: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Obi is your next president. The sooner y'all realize this, the better for y'all.
I hope you will have shock absorber after election, because it is certain Heobi will lose .
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by kwasoly(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ceeceeco: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Tinubu is too desperate. Buhari has warned Nigerians to never allow politicians disrupt 2023 general elections. Maybe, he was referring to Tinubu undecided
His desperation is on another level. A desperate man should be weary of.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by NLPoliceWoman: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

It will never end well for you. Atiku is the next president, deal with it
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by tiswell(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Eriggs:

Dis copy cat sef don dey talk y'all y'all. I told you kids dat una oga na master anyday Anytime.
He won dey post like aunty MANNA, yeye dey smell.
Copy copy y'all y'all, e no even sweet for him mouth sef.. y'all y'all upper iweka style hahaha grin grin
be trolling yasef with ya numerous accounts on nairaland
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by beyondPen(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:

We love his desperations.

The leader we need.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by int0x80(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Arrogant old tout. Agbero, Nigeria is not your inheritance!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Etimemy: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who ever you had agreement is between you and that person not with Nigerians. You will fail
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Rapture4real(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
God will never allow you to get there because of your pride and arrogance. You see it as your right based on your investment. Your "emi lokan" slogan shows that people's opinions will not count. You did not acknowledge God. You despised the Christian God by choosing Muslim Muslim ticket after using a pastor to establish your party's political platform.

Just as God humiliated Herod, Tinubu will be humiliated.Im a Yoruba man but I detest your pride and how you sacrificed your ethic group to Fulani Bandits by remaining silent so as not to offend your Fulani masters because of your.political ambition.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by melviniyke2002(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
babaijebue:
Jagaban is coming
to ur house ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / A Response To Femi Falana, An Integrity-Challenged Charlatan (ICC) / Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.