Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (37864 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Bluntemperor: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much.

Our Eastern brothers should first save their end!
-First,it was KANU,now Simon Ekpa, causing a lot of Commotions and Death to people- whom you perseived as enemies- anybody not in alignment with you- even Killing Nigerian Army! That is unfair!
- the Whole Eastern States are Shedding Blood every now and then and nobody in that Region is
call ththem to order,even the Ohanaese - the Social group,yet you want Nigerians to Vote for your Candidates! You need to give Nigerians the Assurance that the State of Security in East and Entire Nigeria will be saved! But nobody is doing that and why!
- You are still in PDP and still harbouring PDP as Candidates- (governors and State and Federal Legislatures in this coming elections) but you are putting Obi forward as Candidate! What a double- dealings! Who does that to win Elections .
We don't have problems with Obi,but he should be Presidential enough to call a spade a Spade!
-Calling Tinubu names should not be a problem, afterall,he gives Employments to ALL Nigerians!
You can come to Alausa,in Lagos and see things for yourself on how Tinubu turns a Lagos Secretariat to a Mini- Nigeria? The Lagosians are not happy but have accepted it! For instance,Ben Akabueze was picked from Lagos!
We wish both Tinubu and Peter Obi well in their quest for Power!
It is Well with Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Bontafa: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Lol

You go get Sense last last
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2023
shegz24:

Who go come win the election?

The fact that you dnt want BAT to win wont change the eventuality of things.

The only person/party that could have stopped BAT from winning- Atiku/PDP have more divisions than the interior of an orange.

NNPP,LP,G5 all have to come back behind PDP and Atiku for them to stand a chance of beating an incumbent party, especially with a political juggernaut like BAT as flagbearer.

Obi has been selected. He'll be officially presented to the country on Feb 25.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Proudlyomonna: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2023
post=119628080:
I have moved around, spoken on different platforms, and stood for hours to address different audiences.
Before, they said I could not walk; they said I could not stand.
They were shamed

Since the campaign started, I have marshalled more original ideas than anyone else.
“I have demonstrated knowledge, experience and a great capacity to be on top of issues in the country. And this job is about ideas and issues regarding the leadership of our country.

I have all it takes to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I am asking the people of the country to have confidence and respect for that

His last bustop is Ore grin
I trust Our EDO brothers,them go use better 2by2 flog am go back to Lagos cheesy
Aso Rock no be where them dey treat sick old people.
He is our brother good and fine, but We will never support him down South bcus He worked against jona who is also his brother too,He should continue to beg the North oo grin
Just look at the performance of the person tinubu worked against jona his brother for?
Ever since the beginning of this Union,e never get time when Nigeria suffer like dis,a situation where we are buying ordinary garri for 1k per paint,haba mana are We at War grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Parachoko: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

Lol

You go get Sense last last
Yes, you go dey alright next month.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by doneback04: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much.

If he could not bear the shock he die off, no Time to think about old fool
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by MarketDispatch: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Below are opinions from a Political discussion.

Is PHCN also used as a tool for Elections?

Let's Analyze.

On Election day, PHCN usually makes sure there is light all over the South part of Nigeria, so that the people get comfortable at home rather than going out to vote.

On the other hand, PHCN takes light in the North part of Nigeria such that without light, people get uncomfortable at home since there is no light, they leave their houses to go out and vote .

That is why you will see a state like Rivers, or Lagos 2 m registered, but only 300,000 voted, ( the remaining are comfortable watching tv , Netflix, etc, TikTok, at home, )

But in jigawa, 800,000 registered, and 795,000 voted ( no light, so they make do with their transistor radios listening to BBC whilst they are all out to vote)

Are Borders used as a tool for Elections.

On Election day, Borders are shut. In the South, this restrictions is maintained, but in the North restriction is watery thus making people from Niger to come in through the Borders to collect PVC's and vote in the elections..

Is movement restrictions a tool for Elections.
In the South, movement restrictions is enforced but in the North it is watery. People move around to go and vote easily.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by lukency(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Insha Allahu.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Bontafa: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes, you go dey alright next month.

If Tinubu win call me anything you feel like I go say AMEN
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by DrAkpamudehe: 11:18am On Jan 02, 2023
post=119628080:
I have moved around, spoken on different platforms, and stood for hours to address different audiences.
Before, they said I could not walk; they said I could not stand.
They were shamed

Since the campaign started, I have marshalled more original ideas than anyone else.
“I have demonstrated knowledge, experience and a great capacity to be on top of issues in the country. And this job is about ideas and issues regarding the leadership of our country.

I have all it takes to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I am asking the people of the country to have confidence and respect for that

It will never end well for you. Atiku is the next president, deal with it
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by VEHINTOLAR: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
God is the ultimate;BAT 2023 by Gid's grace !
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by galaxy2020(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2023
You go cry next month, half imbe....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by shinealight(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Are you his Creator? Why don’t you attend to the beam in your own eyes before pontificating about the speck that you imagine could be in Tinubu’s eyes?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Desusi: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

https://politicsnigeria.com/it-is-clear-apc-is-going-to-win-2023-election-tinubu/
You don't mean it? You mean even God cannot stop you? This is one horrible thing l hate in politics. They will be so confidence as if they are taken authority from God or as if they owned this world.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by shinealight(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

It will never end well for you. Atiku is the next president, deal with it

Curses have a way of returning to the Sender ….particularly when the person they were aimed at is standing under the Lord’s protection.
Better be careful what you send out!! cool cool
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by fcbelle72(f): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2023
God the maker of the heaven and earth will stop cause you are a great calamity he is will to avert
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
This guy don't mind killing anyone that stop rigging that day
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by bhella10: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.
na full time job be Tinubu matter for this wan. Tinubu live rent free in your hate filled skull grin
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by shegz24(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Obi has been selected. He'll be officially presented to the country on Feb 25.

Lol delusion grandeur.

Like you honestly believe Obi will get more votes than PDP,APC and Kwankwaso in places like Kaduna,Kano,Katsina,Gombe,Borno,Niger,Jigawa,Bauchi cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Sapaz02: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Proud man
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2023
shinealight:

Are you his Creator? Why don’t you attend to the beam in your own eyes before pontificating about the speck that you imagine could be in Tinubu’s eyes?
Read well, before putting words in my mouth.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2023
shegz24:

Lol delusion grandeur.

Like you honestly believe Obi will get more votes than PDP,APC and Kwankwaso in places like Kaduna,Kano,Katsina,Gombe,Borno,Niger,Jigawa,Bauchi cheesy cheesy

After Obi, Kwankwaso will be your next president. Tinubu and Atiku will never ever be president.
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Akmahoghany: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Antimarraige:
Werey ni baba yii sha, just open mouth gbua to spill rubbish everytime, nothing to campaign with, the only people jittery are your twin brothers in corruption PDP, and as far as I'm concerned, those ones are not even in the race.

All his mind is on rigging that's why he always sound so arrogant and entitled, baba still dey live in the past lol dey play, wake up baba your time don pass.

Peter Ahmed Obi is the next ordained president of Nigeria whether you urchins like it or not.
Werey ni awon obi to bi e , ti won ko lati to e daa daa, alaileko Omo ale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Redman44(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2023
It will be closely fought election. Two of my brothers are supporting Tinubu. My sister is undecided. I am Obidient. My brothers gave their reasons for supporting Tinubu and I can see their passion for him. Anyway, If you are in Abuja and places close to Abuja and you are a WOMAN, please attend the event below. Check out the attached flyer. Cheers.

Obidients in Abuja, lets make this TOWN HALL Meeting successful cool cool cool cool.

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Akmahoghany:

Werey ni awon obi to bi mi , ti won ko lati to mi daa daa, alaileko Omo ale ni mi.
yes I agree with you, you are right grin
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by EngrKemp: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerians have stopped you so you can't win.

Nigerians don't want your disturbance
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
You have already stopped yourself with your bulaba as no right thinking person with a sane mind will vote a walking disaster.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Enemyofpeace: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
na him wife Remi I pity most.

Abeg is the pounded yam and egusi soup ready?
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Coolgent(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
God/Allah will stop you!
Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ImperialYoruba: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.

Nigerians throng to Lagos to be saved from the miseries in their hometown, the insecurity in their region, the denial of birth rights in their culture. They are coming to Lagos because the city practices open market, it allows free competition for growth, Lagos enforces law and places barriers that discourage crime, you are a person and your individuality is respected in Lagos. These are social values, not infrastructural monuments. Therefore it has nothing to do with Lagos being a former capital. The ideals of a free society does not lack in Lagos, and this has remained the hallmark of the city even long before colonial government. If you doubt me read the story of Oshodi, a slave uplifted to palace duties, then sponsored for foreign studies, and in later century honored with a title. Every part of Nigeria has migrant sons and daughters whose sojoun in Lagos ended in grace and glory that gives pride. The rulers of Lagos instituted ideals of governance that make such stories possible. How many Nigerian ever migrated to North and felt secured? Even before banditry and terrorism, North had always been a religious hot bed. The ideals of the rulers trickle down into relationships in society and flares up with intolerance and discriminations. How many Nigerians ever migrated to SouthEast and felt welcomed in an open and free market and not afraid of bias and discriminative practices? The rulers in SouthEast are unwelcoming, they close their society to free and equal participation.

North is unsecured because the ideals of the religious leaders make it so. We have seen those ideals repeated when a Northerner govern from the center, the whole country suffers from religious friction and insecurity.

SouthEast is not liberal and rights of equality are denied because rulers in that region do not believe others are better than them. This ideal has also been evidenced the two times Ibo led this country. Each instance resulted in friction and bloodshed.

Yoruba's own ideal of progressive society, equality and growth can be recalled from a Yoruba ruling Nigeria. People that previous administrations had treated like third and fourth class citizens were uplifted into positions they had not dreamed of occupying.

Let's return to the classic examples of equality and upliftment of foreigners in Lagos. This ideal has always been there even before Lagos was capital. It is people's belief and it continued today in our times.

Nigeria is in a bad state, needs rescue. We will be doing a disservice and encroaching a terrible time from an already bad one, if we elect a person who will throw us into more friction and religious intolerance consisten with Northern ideals. Similarly, we will retrograde into worse relationships and denials ending in discriminations and inequities when an Ibo man is elected. Particularly one in whose administration as governor people from other states suffered his intolerance and were discriminated and denied basic rights of equality. With an Ibo at the center, non-Ibo Nigerians will be excluded from privileges of society.

Tinubu is the only candidate who has personally demonstrated to all Nigerians his ideals in inclusion, religious tolerance, market and trade expansion, economic growth and security and law enforcement for all citizens. He comes from a people whose belief in the universal brotherhood of mankind is strong and upheld throughout Yorubaland.

People call Lagos a mini-Nigeria, those who successfully govern Lagos are equipped to govern big Nigeria. Those who governed Anambra and demonstrated lack of tolerance for others and denied rights, when they are elected to rule the center will not change from past, but will double their capacity for exclusion and denial of people rights and privileges.

It is down to voting between ideals. Vote Lagos, vote Tinubu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.