Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google (20557 Views)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheGift:

How is Obi nepotistic, is He getting paid from source for services offered by His private company to His state? were any of His family members planted in the senate unchallenged for multiple terms? Is His sister in charge of all markets in His state, or His Son running things in His state's outdoor advertising business? Please go an check the meaning of nepotism before you get back to me.

P.S As per Atiku being the oldest, NOtE: I never said Tinubu was the oldest, but that He is the "most Aged" . Is it not obvious?

Most of obis close friends are from anambra and most of his friends are igbos.his appointments as governor were mostly catholic.Tinubu has friends and links in every state.look at lagos,non indigenes dominate.tinubu appointed igbos in his govt...theres no leader that won't carry his family members along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Analysis from Google trend. But asake is more popular than tinubu

Is asake contesting
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
uchennaq:
What were they searched for? That is the right question. I am sure Tinubu was searched for certificate forgery, Drugs and etc.. Facts undecided

Same reason obi was being search for
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Osibajo2023:
It shows location they have the candidate interest

Guy,you are brutal.that means anambra people love him the most

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by GoodCane: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It depends on their coverage.of course a projection that touches millions is superior to the one involving thousands na

When Obi had the most popular searched on Google, why then were you pained and bittered? E reach tehifnubu turn, you suddenly change the narrative. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Is asake contesting

No but he is more popular than tinubu which is obvious
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
G00DHardDick:

When Obi had the most popular searched on Google, why then were you pained and bittered? E reach tehifnubu turn, you suddenly change the narrative. Who is deceiving who?

Go back to that thread and read my comments.the most searched has been fluctuating between obi and tinubu.maybe by next month obi will top
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

No but he is more popular than tinubu which is obvious

But tinubu is more popular than atiku and obi his opponents shey?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by ZombieSlayer1: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It actually matters.it fluctuates.I am not amongst those who disowned it
Did you or did you not say the stats didn't matter when it favoured Obi?

Did you or did you not say that the main demographic who vote don't use social media and internet??

It's rubbish when it doesn't favour you, same thing you guys are saying about Obasanjo's endorsement, agenifere's endorsement, several online polls, middle belt forum endorsement, CAN endorsement etc.

In case you don't know, the major reason tinubu seems to be dominating search is people are searching for his numerous gaffes.

Bulaba is now a street anthem grin
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by GoodCane: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Go back to that thread and read my comments.the most searched has been fluctuating between obi and tinubu.maybe by next month obi will top

Obi has always been topping the list bro, this is the first time or so Tinubu just become the most popular searched on Google. But e still dey funny us how una dey celebrate am and when Obi topped the list it became a nightmare for you guys
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
OsunOriginal:

If the searches for Tinubu are mostly from SE, I will say maybe the searches are for negative reasons.

The result shows Obi is not in this race. He and zombidients are just wasting social media space. Nobody knows him in the north and nobody searched for him in SW. Obi is on his own

True.cc aiel123, kyase,pengi,fergie
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Obi has always been topping the list bro, this is the first time or so Tinubu just become the most popular searched on Google. But e still dey funny us how una dey celebrate am and when Obi topped the list it became a nightmare for you guys

You lie.this is the second time tinubu is topping because I was the one that posted the first one tinubu topped.I can still take you to that thread.around September, Tinubu topped on this day newspaper trend.this thing fluctuates
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by drlateef: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu is mostly searched from apc strongholds while atiku highest searches is from Adamawa where I calculate he will have his highest votes and sokoto the only other state he is sure of..
Obi's highest search is from anambra followed by other ss/se states where he dominates.
Tinubu is heavily searched in 29 states,obi 20 and atiku 19 states.it seems Tinubu highest votes might be from the north not even sw

Niger Republic APC in Niger Republic, that’s baffling.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Did you or did you not say the stats didn't matter when it favoured Obi?

Did you or did you not say that the main demographic who vote don't use social media and internet??

It's rubbish when it doesn't favour you, same thing you guys are saying about Obasanjo's endorsement, agenifere's endorsement, several online polls, middle belt forum endorsement, CAN endorsement etc.

In case you don't know, the major reason tinubu seems to be dominating search is people are searching for his numerous gaffes.

Bulaba is now a street anthem grin

Oga,I am very objective.I hardly attack obi.I even liked anap polls.the truth is that afrnifere and obj endorsement are wastes since obi can't win sw..
If tinubu is topping for the wrong reasons,it means obi too topped for the wrong reasons abi kid?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

But tinubu is more popular than atiku and obi his opponents shey?

Nope peter obi is more popular in south south and south east. Somehow popular in nassarawa and plateau state. Buh tinubu is more popular in some northern states and southwest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Nope peter obi is more popular in south south and south east. Somehow popular in nassarawa and plateau state. Buh tinubu is more popular in some northern states and southwest

Gbam.which means tinubu is likely to win
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Mindcure: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
This innocent statistic shouldnt be painful.
But as usuall, the wailing and screaming will take center stage here.

They will arrive now to drown us in tears.
people are just trying to get new updates on his latest bangers grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
drlateef:

Niger Republic APC in Niger Republic, that’s baffling.

It is not.it means many things.
Firstly,niger economy is dependent on Nigeria and whoever rules Nigeria is of interest to them.you saw how Buhari assists them.
Secondly,nigeria is their best ally.
Thirdly,a lot of voters in nigeria are from niger

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Victory662(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
U can see it here. Na balabluu, Chatham house and sabinus comedy made him trend

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by GoodCane: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

You lie.this is the second time tinubu is topping because I was the one that posted the first one tinubu topped.I can still take you to that thread.around September, Tinubu topped on this day newspaper trend.this thing fluctuates

Bros read my comment Very well.

Obi has always been topping the list bro, this is the first time or so Tinubu just became the most popular searched on Google. But e still dey funny us how una dey celebrate am and when Obi topped the list it became a nightmare for you guys.

However, when Obi was topping the list, why then were you guys pained?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Gbam.which means tinubu is likely to win

You cant determine that based on who will win. It might be search based on tinubu's credibility, or based on allegations against him. Places like ogun, abuja, anambra, and lagos where mostly his drug related case. I personally made some research on tinubu based on the case labelled against him. Also dont forget alot of people made mockery of him based on his constant gaffes and the urine on the back of his clothe. So i believe he got popular with these instances
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by novicali: 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
It all depends on what they are searching for, some are searching for his name in order to find out something wrong about him. Probably because of his candidature for the position of the president in Nigeria and many are looking for one way or other to get at him. The same is applicable to the rest candidates in the race. On the other hand, this is nothing and will not affect the election at all.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Bros read my comment Very well.

Obi has always been topping the list bro, this is the first time or so Tinubu just became the most popular searched on Google. But e still dey funny us how una dey celebrate am and when Obi topped the list it became a nightmare for you guys.

However, when Obi was topping the list, why then were you guys pained?

Guy,I was never pained.go back and read my comments.the only thing I attacked in anap polls was obi winning kwankwaso in nw which is impossible...
I am celebrating it for key reasons which are considering that obi dominates social media,he should have won this easily.two,most of those searching obi are from anambra and his region which means he is not acceptable outside while most of those searching tinubu are northerners.thirdly,niger republic which has a lot of voters here is interested in tinubu and not obi.fourthly,if most of those searching tinubu are from ss/se,it means it is for negative reasons but its not
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You cant determine that based on who will win. It might be search based on tinubu's credibility, or based on allegations against him. Places like ogun, abuja, anambra, and lagos where mostly his drug related case. I personally made some research on tinubu based on the case labelled against him. Also dont forget alot of people made mockery of him based on his constant gaffes and the urine on the back of his clothe. So i believe he got popular with these instances

Oga according to google,tinubu is more popular than obi and atiku
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
novicali:
It all depends on what they are searching for, some are searching for his name in order to find out something wrong about him. Probably because of his candidature for the position of the president in Nigeria and many are looking for one way or other to get at him. The same is applicable to the rest candidates in the race. On the other hand, this is nothing and will not affect the election at all.

It might.why is tinubu search mainly from the north? Why is obi searches mainly from se?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by FLYFIRE(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
People searching to find more information on drug offenses

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by faebenezer5star: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
����dey play , just dey play . Its not only Google its opera mini search .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by okorogodwin4(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
People are still making research about his certificate forgery and various drug related offences I know Tinubu will not be on the ballot iam waiting for his zombies to attack me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Temptee101(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin

We are searching to know when old man Babablue drops another hit.

Meanwhile:

"To all my fellow contestatestants"
"A town hall different from Balablue blublu bulaba"
"Church rat eating a poisoned holy communion "
"Agbado, ewa, cassava, eee yeee..."
"High prices are here"
"Go and collect your APV"
"Tear tear umbrellata"
"Vote for PDAPC "
"Do you love meeee?" grin

...etc..

Omo, hits reach one thousand but make I stop here.

Vote Peter Obi - a man who has character and competence and he's trustworthy

Vote LP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Illshef(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
The searching for his drug case grin
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Kingpele(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=IDeyNL post=119632445]Urchins and their paper propaganda.

Which one be most searched again? And how does it translate to voting?

Who won't want to search a corrupt drugbaron. [ please comrade reduce the vavulawnce, haha haha my exact thoughts,Nigerians are traumatised by the mention of the name of the drug baron, they had to search him ,to understand how he was able to secure his party ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari / PDP Will Win The Speakership Seat - Timothy Golu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.