Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google (20512 Views)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Okpokpo09: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
People are busy searching his drug abusive lifestyle and blublablabu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by fuelsaver: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yeah because the controversial issues surrounding his birth, family, age, certificates, companies, drugs-related dealings, hired bishops, bullion vans, health related blublabubuhahari ahh otipojuuuuu ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by SeriouslySense(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
He is a drug Lord, no wonder he does not say anything when south or south west is under attacks. And looks so old. Lo, gambling with peoples lives. And his Vp, looks very wicked grin grin grin, another terrorist grin grin

More bloodbaths could be loading, what a country. If Nigerian want terrorists as leader, i have no problem, i will have to look for another country to relocate to, so the people can enjoy their madness.

The people are already like wild animals, so they may need to become perfect vawulence, they can be doing their rubbish abeg after i find another country.

The saying a bokoharam can become your president has always remained in my mind, its amazing, how people slowly accept very wicked ways of living and so much violence. I have watched how bokoharam slaughters people and cut their body parts, and they also have this need to export this attitude to every place. If they are depressed surely they need everyone to be depressed.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yet when he wins, people will wonder what black magic was used. 100% of Nairalanders support a Tinubu presidency. The consensus is strong in majority Yoruba locations.

If his name is Tunde, Lekan, Feyisayo or Fisayo and he preaches twenty-four hours of the day about an Obi presidency, know very well he’ll vote for Tinubu on Election Day. No let bike ride you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by TWOWAYMIRROR: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
People are searching him to download his funny and shameful BULABA BLUBA banger and it's Agbado remix ���
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Oga according to google,tinubu is more popular than obi and atiku

According to his gaffes and controversies yes his is more popular
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by ofuonyebi: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
if Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the most search presidential candidate on google...
Then, it is clear you have a waiting popular president in the waiting already!

it now sai Tinubu! in 2023
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by felzokugo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Will it win him votes 2023?
I guess he's being searched because of his constant comical talent . i hear he got talent now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by EgunMogaji2: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
We that were searching for Bulaba so we can guffaw.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by naijanative: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It is a strong indicator sir.it is wider than anap/noi polls and other biased mushroom polls.it analyses what millions are doing unlike what anap does by analysing few thousands

What are they searching? It could be positive or negative, that's what determines the interpretation.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

According to his gaffes and controversies yes his is more popular

That means when obi was topping,it was for wrong reasons
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by felzokugo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It is a strong indicator sir.it is wider than anap/noi polls and other biased mushroom polls.it analyses what millions are doing unlike what anap does by analysing few thousands
I don't think so bro.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
naijanative:

What are they searching? It could be positive or negative, that's what determines the interpretation.

You cant know why they are searching but you can see that obi is being mostly searched in his stronghold
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

That means when obi was topping,it was for wrong reasons

Name the wrong reasons
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
felzokugo:

I don't think so bro.
I am not your bro and what you think doesnt matter.mine matters based on my record as the best analyst here and my experience
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Name the wrong reasons

Pandora box,his fake statistics,his gaffe,his poor crowd
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by saintrow1: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
While kanu is in jail dying, his fellow ibo man is f**king his wife loooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by felzokugo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

I am not your bro and what you think doesnt matter.mine matters based on my record as the best analyst here and my experience

Who awarded u best analyst?
With ur down syndrome analysis.
Since u re not my bro...u re shit!... Sorry..
Mess!!
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
felzokugo:

Who awarded u best analyst?
With ur down syndrome analysis.
Since u re not my bro...u re shit!... Sorry..
Mess!!

If you have that syndrome,sorry to you.I have the most accurate analysis in this forum.if not,mention another person.tinubu will trash obituary kid
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by felzokugo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

If you have that syndrome,sorry to you.I have the most accurate analysis in this forum.if not,mention another person.tinubu will trash obituary kid
Spits!!! Waste of time.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
felzokugo:

Spits!!! Waste of time.

Shift kid.I spit on obi
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by usj(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
IDeyNL:
Urchins and their paper propaganda.

Which one be most searched again? And how does it translate to voting?

Who won't want to search a corrupt drugbaron.
This is true, I discovered it myself when I was checking Google trend for my YouTube metadata, my guess is maybe people were searching Tinubu for one of his Vala blue comments.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by 2tpick: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
For comic relief i guess
People are still searching PO's cupboards for skeletons
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Ellasure: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
This innocent statistic shouldnt be painful.
But as usuall, the wailing and screaming will take center stage here.

They will arrive now to drown us in tears.

Fake story, fake news.

Which Google, Nigerian Google! Please japa Ooooh. This is not 2015 when bread paper certificate was sufficient.

In 2023 real evidence and true readiness backed with fitness and agility is required.

One ex governor is not greater than another ex governor experience is needed.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Pandora box,his fake statistics,his gaffe,his poor crowd

Please dont compare peter obi to tinubu in terms of corruption its an insult to the jagaban of lagos. The only thing tinubu can boost of is that he build lagos of which he own almost everything in lagos. The scandal against him is too much buh he manage to scale through because of power and the corrupt system in nigeria. The guy is untouchable and he controls everything.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Please dont compare peter obi to tinubu in terms of corruption its an insult to the jagaban of lagos. The only thing tinubu can boost of is that he build lagos of which he own almost everything in lagos. The scandal against him is too much buh he manage to scale through because of power and the corrupt system in nigeria. The guy is untouchable and he controls everything.

And he will trash obi at the poll
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
usj:

This is true, I discovered it myself when I was checking Google trend for my YouTube metadata, my guess is maybe people were searching Tinubu for one of his Vala blue comments.

Niger rep searched for tinubu. They didnt loom at obi
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ellasure:

Fake story, fake news.

Which Google, Nigerian Google! Please japa Ooooh. This is not 2015 when bread paper certificate was sufficient.

In 2023 real evidence and true readiness backed with fitness and agility is required.

One ex governor is not greater than another ex governor experience is needed.

Is it a lie that obi is only popular in ss/se and tinubu sw and north
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

And he will trash obi at the poll

So indirectly you support whatever tinubu does even if it means him controlling nigeria??
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

So indirectly you support whatever tinubu does even if it means him controlling nigeria??

I dont understand you.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Ofolete: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu is mostly searched from apc strongholds while atiku highest searches is from Adamawa where I calculate he will have his highest votes and sokoto the only other state he is sure of..
Obi's highest search is from anambra followed by other ss/se states where he dominates.
Tinubu is heavily searched in 29 states,obi 20 and atiku 19 states.it seems Tinubu highest votes might be from the north not even sw
Yes including Republic of Niger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police To Seize Vehicles With Tinted Glasses / Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade / NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.