Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google (20563 Views)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johel:

Till then bruh wink

The earlier you know,the better you know for wailing sake

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by CheapHomes1: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It is a strong indicator sir.it is wider than anap/noi polls and other biased mushroom polls.it analyses what millions are doing unlike what anap does by analysing few thousands

But I thought you guys say election isn't won on social media?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Obi will do the same.obi wanted to control anambra.

Honestly you guys should stop deceiving yourselves and tell the truth. Stop saying what you clearly dont know. Obi wanted to and obi control anambra are two different things. You guys should stop these allegations that cant even go to court
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Honestly you guys should stop deceiving yourselves and tell the truth. Stop saying what you clearly dont know. Obi wanted to and obi control anambra are two different things. You guys should stop these allegations that cant even go to court

Then stop the false allegations against Tinubu also

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
CheapHomes1:

But I thought you guys say election isn't won on social media?

It depends on the social media
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by VirileNelly2420: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It is a strong indicator sir.it is wider than anap/noi polls and other biased mushroom polls.it analyses what millions are doing unlike what anap does by analysing few thousands
People search about him cos almost everything about him is questionable... And practically unknown.

Try also to verify what people search about him...
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
VirileNelly2420:

People search about him cos almost everything about him is questionable... And practically unknown.

Try also to verify what people search about him...

It doesnt matter.what matters is that he's trending more than obi in a higher scale
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Bobbiee: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
It's mostly for the meme. Tinubu is a comedian. I'm patiently awaiting his next skit
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by iammolise(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

So Those millions of people could search about him on google to split their sides on his rather comedic news.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Then stop the false allegations against Tinubu also

That he has bullion van scandal on an election eve is not allegation
We still dont know where he did his primary and secondary school
He has acquired alot of properties in lagos including his daughters is not allegation
He was charged with certificate forgery is not allegation
That most traders in lagos dont like his tyrant and godfather rule is not allegation
His constant gaffes on television is not an allegation
Him peeing on his pants is not an allegation
That he refused to explain to us the owner of alphabeta is not an allegation
His hands on lekki toll gate is on the record of gross misconduct of human right
Including his drug related case in Chicago that we have true copy of the court charges
Till date we dont know how rich tinubu is buh obi is worth 10million dollars. Why have tinubu refused to make wealth know. Yet you believe he will not still more and make himself even more powerful

What you people trying to do is make peter obi look dirty because you guys already know the level of scandal tinubu is facing buh because of power and money you choose to turn a blind eye
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Bobbiee: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Let them drop the keywords na.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by themanderon: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Man has a lot of dirt on his hence the interest.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by thinkmoney(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/12/31/tinubu-floors-obi-atiku-others-as-most-searched-presidential-candidate-on-google/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjqo87R1aj8AhVXU6QEHYFTBSEQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1g2Ke-UEOGbTYfX-GASN7d
Obis search put in light of many things shows people are really interested in him. While Tinubu was top because people got entertained by his countless blips.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by ican2020: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
This innocent statistic shouldnt be painful.
But as usuall, the wailing and screaming will take center stage here.

They will arrive now to drown us in tears.
Big lie
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Babysho(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Don’t act like you don’t know what people are searching for on Tinubu…The Townhall crooner cheesy
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Babysho:

Don’t act like you don’t know what people are searching for on Tinubu…The Townhall crooner cheesy

In the south not the north
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

Obis search put in light of many things shows people are really interested in him. While Tinubu was top because people got entertained by his countless blips.

Tinubu will humiliate him
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by nairamaniac: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

This is a very dull and daft indicator.

Do you know I have searched *tinubu* several times based on his garffs?

For instance, I hear his gatff on HULABALU, I searched it up to 5 times.

When EMI LOKUN was trending, I searched it in connection to Tinubu.

When he said GO AND GET YOUR APV, PV or whatever, I searched it.

I did all that cos I didn't even believe those garffs.
They were just so ridiculous.

Also did that to laff my ass out.

I know several people that did the same as I did.

We even have get together drinks over TINUBU'S COMEDIC SIDE ATTRACTION.

Now would you say our searches is an indicator towards his victory?
NEVER.

COS I'm Highly Obedient, it's takes the most minimal level of sense to discard both Atilu&Tinibu and vote for PETER OBI.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by nairamaniac: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Bro, no be this one dey win election

Don't just mind the very dull and stupid idiots.
I'm sure if internet existed on the day abacha died, and he was the most searched person on Google on that day, these dull idiots would say it's an indicator towards him being needed as a LIFE TIME PRESIDENT.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

That he has bullion van scandal on an election eve is not allegation
We still dont know where he did his primary and secondary school
He has acquired alot of properties in lagos including his daughters is not allegation
He was charged with certificate forgery is not allegation
That most traders in lagos dont like his tyrant and godfather rule is not allegation
His constant gaffes on television is not an allegation
Him peeing on his pants is not an allegation
That he refused to explain to us the owner of alphabeta is not an allegation
His hands on lekki toll gate is on the record of gross misconduct of human right
Including his drug related case in Chicago that we have true copy of the court charges
Till date we dont know how rich tinubu is buh obi is worth 10million dollars. Why have tinubu refused to make wealth know. Yet you believe he will not still more and make himself even more powerful

What you people trying to do is make peter obi look dirty because you guys already know the level of scandal tinubu is facing buh because of power and money you choose to turn a blind eye

Obi should explain his role in Pandora box
He should tell us why dollars were found in his apartment in abj
Why did he invest anambra money in his family business?
Why hide properties in his daughter name?
Obi should tell us his role in awkuzu massacre
Why did he order el rufai to locked up
Why did he deport northerners
Obi is a fraudster,a scammer.
He stole anambra money to buy shares in trsnscorp
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Lightorder: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
True. I too searched for him last night on YouTube to keep my family laughing and entertained
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

This is a very dull and daft indicator.

Do you know I have searched *tinubu* several times based on his garffs?

For instance, I hear his gatff on HULABALU, I searched it up to 5 times.

When EMI LOKUN was trending, I searched it in connection to Tinubu.

When he said GO AND GET YOUR APV, PV or whatever, I searched it.

I did all that cos I didn't even believe those garffs.
They were just so ridiculous.

Also did that to laff my ass out.

I know several people that did the same as I did.

We even have get together drinks over TINUBU'S COMEDIC SIDE ATTRACTION.

Now would you say our searches is an indicator towards his victory?
NEVER.

COS I'm Highly Obedient, it's takes the most minimal level of sense to discard both Atilu&Tinibu and vote for PETER OBI.

His searches up north and innigeer shows his popularity?
Do you know I've searched for obi and his nasarawa is a country gaffe? About his poor turnout at several rallies,about him always wearing black,
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by CheapHomes1: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It depends on the social media

did you guys say that election cant be won on social media?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by thinkmoney(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will humiliate him
if it happens that way, then it's to our shame.
What it means is that corruption humiliate decency, sickness humiliated health and backwardness humiliated progress.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by chinemezeq: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=garfield1 post=119639450]

Tinubu is more popular up north than obi[/quote yes popular than Atiku and kwankwaso all together.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by nairamaniac: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

His searches up north and innigeer shows his popularity?
Do you know I've searched for obi and his nasarawa is a country gaffe? About his poor turnout at several rallies,about him always wearing black,

So those searches give an indication towards the amount of votes he would get on that day?

You didn't make a point here to relate it with the Topic here.

You haven't still made one straight point in connection to the topic.

What are all these things you are writing here?

What is innigeer?
Did you mean Nigeria or NIGER?
How can seraches lead to popularity that would lead to votes?

Then you say *that's a better indicator* than MEDIA SPECULATIVE POLLS done with results after random people chose their preferred candidate?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by nairamaniac: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It doesnt matter.what matters is that he's trending more than obi in a higher scale
Tinubu has trended more for his garffs and mysterious-history than being the preffered candidate for next election.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Obi should explain his role in Pandora box
He should tell us why dollars were found in his apartment in abj
Why did he invest anambra money in his family business?
Why hide properties in his daughter name?
Obi should tell us his role in awkuzu massacre
Why did he order el rufai to locked up
Why did he deport northerners
Obi is a fraudster,a scammer.
He stole anambra money to buy shares in trsnscorp

You mentioned all these and people like reno omokri never said it all through his rant or charge him to court. I wonder were u get these fake news
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You mentioned all these and people like reno omokri never said it all through his rant or charge him to court. I wonder were u get these fake news

What concerns me with reno kid
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

Tinubu has trended more for his garffs and mysterious-history than being the preffered candidate for next election.

What data did you use to determine that?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

So those searches give an indication towards the amount of votes he would get on that day?

You didn't make a point here to relate it with the Topic here.

You haven't still made one straight point in connection to the topic.

What are all these things you are writing here?

What is innigeer?
Did you mean Nigeria or NIGER?
How can seraches lead to popularity that would lead to votes?

Then you say *that's a better indicator* than MEDIA SPECULATIVE POLLS done with results after random people chose their preferred candidate?

Tinubu will trash obi up north
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
thinkmoney:

if it happens that way, then it's to our shame.
What it means is that corruption humiliate decency, sickness humiliated health and backwardness humiliated progress.

Who told you obi represents progress and not bavkwardness

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86 / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.