Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google (20561 Views)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ofolete:

Yes including Republic of Niger.

And many voters are from niger
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by icarealot: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Nice unlike talentless obi

Urchins! Learn how to punctuate first before commenting.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Dougyclan: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/12/31/tinubu-floors-obi-atiku-others-as-most-searched-presidential-candidate-on-google/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjqo87R1aj8AhVXU6QEHYFTBSEQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1g2Ke-UEOGbTYfX-GASN7d
No wahala, make him win that one, na Obi get the presidency...
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Danisaint112(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
He is being searched for because of negativities sorrounding him not for good. grin

Anyone that doesn't realise this is still a baby in terms of reasoning.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
People are looking for his videos grin

have you seen the one he's leaking microphone like gobbling possessed gaius

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dougyclan:
No wahala, make him win that one, na Obi get the presidency...

He can't win without the north
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
icarealot:

Urchins! Learn how to punctuate first before commenting.

Obi is a failure
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
He is being searched for because of negativities sorrounding him not for good. grin

Anyone that doesn't realise this is still a baby in terms of reasoning.
Same as obi
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by icarealot: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Obi is a failure
Unfortunately you are too; a failure to your nation. Political preferences aside, it’s totally absurd for someone in his right state of mind to vote for an old and obviously unstable man to lead a country of over 218 million people.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by homegirl1: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It is a strong indicator sir.it is wider than anap/noi polls and other biased mushroom polls.it analyses what millions are doing unlike what anap does by analysing few thousands

I am really disappointed with your assertion. I mean how can a search on Google translate to one winning an election? I am voting for Obi but I also searched for Tinubu on Google. This is pure nonsense
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Obi on Pandora box

Tinubu Chicago
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
homegirl1:

I am really disappointed with your assertion. I mean how can a search on Google translate to one winning an election? I am voting for Obi but I also searched for Tinubu on Google. This is pure nonsense

It shows their popularity nationally. Even tinubu fans searched obi
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Johel(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Johel(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

It is a strong indicator sir.it is wider than anap/noi polls and other biased mushroom polls.it analyses what millions are doing unlike what anap does by analysing few thousands

U be Mumu...pple are searching to see if he's qualified enough, and the things he did while he was governor, his age and his criminal acts.

TINUBU will lose to Peter Obi, know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by shegz24(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu is mostly searched from apc strongholds while atiku highest searches is from Adamawa where I calculate he will have his highest votes and sokoto the only other state he is sure of..
Obi's highest search is from anambra followed by other ss/se states where he dominates.
Tinubu is heavily searched in 29 states,obi 20 and atiku 19 states.it seems Tinubu highest votes might be from the north not even sw

Of course, why do you think he formed APC and merged with CPC and nPDP all those years ago.
He came to the realization that you cant win a presidential election in Nigeria without the mass support of the Northerners due to their population.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johel:

U be Mumu...pple are searching to see if he's qualified enough, and the things he did while he was governor, his age and his criminal acts.

TINUBU will lose to Peter Obi, know this and know peace.

How will obi win when he can't win the north
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johel:

Rubbish stats

E pained the boy
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Johel(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

E pained the boy

Pain Ko pain killer ni..

Wetin concern me? grin grin

If you are bright up there, u would've known that it's a rubbish stat...but you are dull so I don't blame you.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Liar.....
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Johel(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

How will obi win when he can't win the north

He will win some northern parts if not all, he will still share votes from the north with Kwankwaso,Atiku and the agbado master himself bulaba, do not be deceived.

Obi is winning Lagos and that is clear.

Obi is Nigeria's next president.
Thank God for a vise like Yusuf DATTI

I'm really excited about their government already,indeed I'm hopeful grin grin.

But lastly ,The will of the Almighty must be fulfilled on that very day.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by chinemezeq: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/12/31/tinubu-floors-obi-atiku-others-as-most-searched-presidential-candidate-on-google/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjqo87R1aj8AhVXU6QEHYFTBSEQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1g2Ke-UEOGbTYfX-GASN7d
And that means he will win abi, i once searched about covid 19 in goole, this does nt mean that the sickness is good.
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johel:

He will win some northern parts if not all, he will still share votes from the north with Kwankwaso,Atiku and the agbado master himself bulaba, do not be deceived.

Obi is winning Lagos and that is clear.

Obi is Nigeria's next president.
Thank God for a vise like Yusuf DATTI

I'm really excited about their government already,indeed I'm hopeful grin grin.

But lastly ,The will of the Almighty must be fulfilled on that very day.

Tinubu will trash him up north
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
chinemezeq:
And that means he will win abi, i once searched about covid 19 in goole, this does nt mean that the sickness is good.

Tinubu is more popular up north than obi
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Johel(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu will trash him up north

Till then bruh wink
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by LadyExcellency: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Felabrity:
I thought all this was irrelevant, and election is not won online

The search is about Tinubu and drugs and the US, it is not for anything good
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by budusky05(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Am sure it’s only on nairaland
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Bentonite1: 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
This innocent statistic shouldnt be painful.
But as usuall, the wailing and screaming will take center stage here.

They will arrive now to drown us in tears.

What are they searching for? do you know if it was Tinubu's drug news or presidential compaign?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
garfield1:

I dont understand you.

He will make nigeria a family business like he did with lagos. So im asking you if you owk with it if he controls nigeria even when he steps down as a president?
Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by slimderek(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
It’s a lie.
The ApC and lies

Re: Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google by garfield1: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

He will make nigeria a family business like he did with lagos. So im asking you if you owk with it if he controls nigeria even when he steps down as a president?

Obi will do the same.obi wanted to control anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Get Loan Without Collateral From LAPO (best Micro Finance Bank In Nigeria) / EFCC Chairman Lamorde Sues The Sun Newspaper For N1billion / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.