Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen (42285 Views)

Gunmen Attack Chris Uba’s Convoy, Kill Two Security Operatives / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Darlsonyii: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
The hate speech is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by azikiweironsi(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
nedu666:

Talk is cheap. Online voltron

Do I need to say more ? No.
I'm not trained to be an abuser nor quick to call names. It's inbuilt.
Proudly Omoluabis.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by civilserva: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Roboto11:

Abia state is where all this rubbish started so it must descend on the entirety of Abia before ending.

Don't reply the f.o.o.l. He is an impostor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by saintrow1: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:
And the funny thing is, the SW governors are not doing anything to further stop these folks from trooping into the SW after cheering for their region to be ungovernable

The increasing numbers of Omo Nnas in the SW is getting too much and this should calls for an Immediate emergency btwn the Governors bfr they litter SW with their nonsense way of life

It's madness and they will start shouting one Nigeria whenever they want to reap where they did not sow. We need regional government sooo bad. People should apply before they can move to another region. We cant keep accomodating rats.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by bhella10: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
derecho:
What if these "unknown gunmen" are non-igbos?
Remember, the press release of that Methodist Prelate that was kidnapped?

Yes it's the DSS and herdsmen grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Kingzeez10: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Soulvein:
You are trying to create an unnecessary tension where none exists. If Igbos are attacking Igbos, that's their problem to solve. This is electioneering period and attacks like this one loccur and are never peculiar to the South East. When a sniper killed a popular Ogun gubernatorial candidate few years ago along Lagos-Ibadan express way, you didn't write this kind of comment then?
You are just a typical confused Igbophobic bigoted fellow!
How dare you conpared political assassination to this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Neddstark: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
AK481:
I will say it if you refuse to say it.

Buhari have a job to secure every part of the country and has failed .

Why are we making excuses for him ?

Why are Americans not blaming Biden for the hundreds of blacks killed in gang violence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by EbenezerTriumph: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oxala17:

No be this idiot guy wey been get problem with ashawo that time
no be Sahara reporters again?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by derecho(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Possibly... I don't see why the military can't track them.down.
bhella10:
Yes it's the DSS and herdsmen grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nchenches: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:
And the funny thing is, the SW governors are not doing anything to further stop these folks from trooping into the SW after cheering for their region to be ungovernable

The increasing numbers of Omo Nnas in the SW is getting too much and this should calls for an Immediate emergency btwn the Governors bfr they litter SW with their nonsense way of life

They want Biafra restored to enable them to TRULY choose the people they want to govern them.
BUT YOU REFUSE THEM BIAFRA BECAUSE YOU NEED THE PROCEEDS FROM CRUDE OIL AND GAS DEPOSITS IN THEIR TERRITORY.
You cannot stop anyone from settling anywhere in Nigeria so long as you have one Nigeria. Ewu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Kingsbuchi: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
owobokiri:
Hope Uzodinmgba and his Abuja benefactors are the ones SOLELY responsible for the carnage in Imo State. We elected a governor and the electoral body together with Nigerias corrupt courts, twisted the law to foist an MC Oluomo on us as the governor! Imo state has never known peace ever since.

You must be one of the most foolísh persons on earth, keep living in denial..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
RIP to the gallant deceased police men.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by saintrow1: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Monday series after series, they keep entertaining us with their action film.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
The SW govs nor the president have no power to decide where any Nigerian stays. All Nigerians have equal right to stay anywhere in Nigeria.

I'm surprised with your quota system education, you don't know this
Offpointng:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Kingsbuchi: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
ESN terrorist is at it again
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by MandelaLives: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zorn:
See IPOB has nothing to do with imo crisis. Infact IPOB is just a victim of political interests , you might not understand.
Did I mention IPOB?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Nchenches: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kingsbuchi:

You must be one of the most foolísh persons on earth, keep living in denial..
You are more foolish than the most foolish person on earth.
Before Hope Uzodinma became governor, did Imo state witness any violence like what has been happening in Orlu area since 2020, and now extending to other parts of the state and beyond? Hope Uzodinma's vindictive program against Orlu LGA is spreading tentacles. Uzodinma represented Orlu senatorial district for 8 years but refused to have a senatorial office hqrs in Orlu LGA, the headquarters of Orlu senatorial district. Hw is unique in that. Recoating one street in Orlu LGA, that's all his development in Orlu (the 2nd largest city in the state) since 3 years. Every government thing in Orlu has been either burnt down or abandoned by Uzodinma government.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by MandelaLives: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mrpojj:

What is happening in south east has a lot to do with politics than ipob
Sure. And, did I mention IPOB?
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by 9jii(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nukilia:
Its time to divide this country for proper management undecided
Enough of these cases.

Police have become body shield for the political class instead of defending the masses
U no go wait till Obi lose election before you begin your Biafra nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by franchasng: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
derecho:
What if these "unknown gunmen" are non-igbos?
Remember, the press release of that Methodist Prelate that was kidnapped?

Do they have sense!?

I have said it countless times, God and nature will reward all the supporters of evil against Igbos.

Buhari brought all these killings and insecurity in Southeast.

Was Southeast like this before 2015 or even 2017?

I just pity Buhari and Hope Uzodinma generations to come, when calamity begin to befall on them, they will never know their great grandfather brought it upon them.

Many people don't understand life, they think once you are rich or in power today, all is completely well with you.

Where is Ahmadu Bello children today? Where is Nnamdi Azikiwe children? Where is Akintola children? Are they all as powerful as their fathers were some decades ago? Who remembers them again?

All the kids mocking southeast, it's not new, you all know all these has nothing to do with IPOB anymore but more to do with none Igbo and some paid Igbo challatants, paid mercenaries and gunmen all being sponsored by politicians for political purposes, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Enemyofpeace: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Vawulence everywhere

I remember in 1940, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by franchasng: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nchenches:

You are more foolish than the most foolish person on earth.
Before Hope Uzodinma became governor, did Imo state witness any violence like what has been happening in Orlu area since 2020, and now extending to other parts of the state and beyond?
The insecurity in Southeast was created by Buhari.

Installing and forcing Hope Uzodinma on Imo state people because of RUGA was a heartless move by Buhari's people.

Even the so called agitation of Biafra that became intensified happened because of Buhari's wickedness and mishandling of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu online Radio Broadcast only few people paid attention to.

Nigerians should remember when Nigerian Police and Army were using peaceful IPOB protesters to do shooting practice, we warned its dangerous, Amnesty Intl, etc warned but gullible Nigerians said nothing will happen.

Today some of the IPOB fanatics are no longer easy shooting practice for Nigerian army and Police.

The same way, if they continue to mismanage this insecurity and be taking it as a tool to discredit Peter Obi and disenfranchise Igbos from voting massively for Peter Obi, there might be greater consequences that we all cannot imagine.

As strong as Russia is, they thought they would defeat and take over Ukraine in 3 weeks, but its going one year and Russia have lost thousands of soldiers and almost running out of ammunition.

Everybody knows the beginning of war but nobody knows how it will end. Don't think your region is safe and wish Southeast evil, be careful in supporting evil

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by brandsoncharlie: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nukilia:
Its time to divide this country for proper management undecided
Enough of these cases.

Police have become body shield for the political class instead of defending the masses
Nigerian police are poorly trained and under equiped, I pity anyone looking in their direction for employment.
They're just pawn to the elite.
One mumu is saying that borno is safe and when was the last time I heard about boko haram, I hope he's seeing the daily headlines about how porous the arm forces lack capacity to protect citizens and unsafe the country is.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Roboto11: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
DMerciful:
The SW govs nor the president have no power to decide where any Nigerian stays. All Nigerians have equal right to stay anywhere in Nigeria.

Fulani must take over SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Offpointng:

Instead of making such a lousy statement why dont you put more effort to make sure we leave the zoo called nigga area according to flora shaw
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by longayink: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ikedi Ohakim went to dinner at gov Hope Uzodinma's residence in Owerri.

Did Ohakim not know that Hope Uzodinma has filled his cup in Imo state through making enemies from all sides, and that Uzodinma could only move about in Imo state with series of armoured police carriers?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by ipobarecriminals: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
cool cheesy cool may the gods of Kanu protect you from ESN wink.iseeee
Roboto11:
In Mbano for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by aestake: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
DMerciful:

Yorubas just killed a CBN staffer and his wife and abducted some others this new year. Yorubas don't like to talk about their own problems. I don't know why.

It is good to go after those yeye politicians who stole folks' future and enhance theirs and family members'. No rest for them all. Ohakim is one of them. Others dey worship their own thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Regex: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
franchasng:
As strong as Russia is, they thought they would defeat and take over Ukraine in 3 weeks, but its going one year and Russia have lost thousands of soldiers and almost running out of ammunition.

Russia is not running out weapons, yes the lost thousands of soldiers as should be since it is a war, Russia is nowhere near running out of weapons. Ukraine is the cry baby crying for weapons here and there to destroy Iranian cheap tech (so they said).

However I do get your point.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by DMerciful(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
If they buy land, build houses or rent houses, why not?
Roboto11:

Fulani must take over SE.
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by Angelfrost(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Instead of getting to the root causes of insecurity, we just keep sacrificing poorly paid, ill-trained and wretched security officers just to protect the elite.

How long are we going to keep up with this charade?!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen by brandsoncharlie: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Roboto11:
I was just telling one nicompoop on another thread how commonplace such incidents are in the east.
Not only east the whole country Nigeria is unsafe which is very worrying about the future of this country.
When you engage them instead of them to bring reasonable opinions to the conversation, they begin to throw tantrum and expose how ignorant they're.
Nigeria is going down on it's heels and people are pretending nothing is going on.
Same one mumu I encountered too, telling me when was the last time I heard about boko haram and borno is safe for travel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.